Chapter 13 - Sleepy mornings

Soft sunlight filtered through the blinds over the lone window adorning the room. Strips of light falling onto the two sleeping boys, one of them beginning to stir from his sleep.

[F/N] let out a groan as he blinked open his eyes, lifting his arms to stretch them as he tensed then relaxed his body. He'd slept surprisingly well last night, he'd probably tired him self out from the evenings activities.

Glancing to his right he saw Kuroo, laying on his stomach with his head sandwiched between a pillow. [F/N] would have thought he was trying to suffocate himself if it weren't for the soft rise and fall of his back.

Smiling to himself, the [H/C] haired boy rolled over onto his side, using one hand to prop his head up and reaching the other towards Kuroo. With a feather light touch he began tracing random patterns across the expanse of flesh, enjoying how the other boys muscles moved ever so slightly in his sleep.

The sensation must have been enough to wake Kuroo, because soon he was lifting his head to grin sleepily at [F/N].

"Good morning" said [F/N], his hand coming to a stop as he smiled back at the other boy.

"Mmm mornin. Don't stop, feels so good" Kuroo said, his voice lilting with a groan as he stretched a bit.

Obediently, [F/N] resumed his ministrations, ghosting his fingers over the smooth skin. Kuroo let out a pleased sigh followed by a groan as he let his eyes slip shut again. "Jeez dude you're a vocal one, you sound like I'm rubbing your dick not your back" the Karasuno player teased. "Well I mean you're welcome to do that too"

"Alright"

"Wait wh-" was all Kuroo managed to get out before he was being rolled over onto his stomach. Quickly [F/N] shuffled to straddle his hips, smirking at the others surprised expression.

"Wow hard already? You get excited easily" he teased as he ran his fingers over the abs beneath him. "Oh shut up we both have morning wood and you know it" Kuroo said with a snort as he slid his hands up to grab onto the other boys hips.

Starting slowly [F/N] ground hips his in a circle, watching as the black haired boy bit his lip. The karasuno played had been expecting to do most of the work but to his surprise, Kuroo soon reached up and pulled his cock out of his boxers. The feeling of a hand against his skin made [F/N] suck in a quick breath.

Now it was the cat like male who was watching, enjoying the view as his hand stroked up and down. [F/N] let his head fall back as his mouth dropped open. "Oh fuckkk"

The sight of the other male above him made Kuroo groan too, his dick twitching in his boxers. Pausing his actions, he hurriedly pulled his own cock out of it's constraints before grabbing both of their members.

[F/N] let out a strangled gasp at the feeling, his head dropping forward. He was met with the sight of his dick pressed up against Kuroo's and wrapped in the other boys hand.

The Nekoma player continued to pump his hand, gasping out "[F/N]" as he did.

"Oh god oh fuck Kuroo" was all the warning he got before suddenly [F/N] was cumming into his hand, moaning loudly as he did so.

There were a few seconds of quiet, only interrupted by the 1st year's panting before they looked up at each other.

"Wow um that was unexpected" said the black haired boy as he glanced back down at their hips. His raging boner and [F/N]'s now softening cock were both covered in cum and loosely held by his hand.

"Oh god I'm sorry" [F/N] groaned out, his cheeks pink with embarrassment. "I didn't mean to cum so fast, normally I can last way longer but it just felt so good and I stopped concentrating when you moaned my name and I just-"