Prologue

It was a warm spring afternoon with no clouds in the sky. Two parents and their child were playing in the park as a slight breeze rustled through. The mother smiled as she sat on a bench watching her husband toss a volleyball to their son.
    Most other kids at the young age of 6 would be playing in a sand box, or on the swings. But not this little boy. Instead of doing normal and more suitable activities for a kid, he was already playing volleyball.
    His dad smiled as [F/N] made a good pass and bent down to ruffle his hair. "Good job kiddo" the middle aged man said as he straightened up.
    However when he tossed the ball again, [F/N] was too hasty in his movements and ended up sending the ball flying at a strange angle and scraping his knee on the ground. Sighing [D/N] pulled his son off the ground and looked down into his wide [E/C] eyes seriously.
    "What happened there? You flubbed it completely" he questioned while continuing to stare at the 6 year old as he harshly gripped his tiny arm.
    "I ... I don't ... really know" answered [F/N] while staring at the ground.
    Irritated by the weak answer [D/N] grabbed his son by the chin and made him look up. "I asked what happened" he growled intimidatingly.
    Scared and trying to look away [F/N] blurred out "I got excited and lost control".
    Releasing his grip on [F/N], the pro volleyball player stood back up to his full height and glowered at his son. "If you know the problem then stop messing up" he said harshly before walking off to retrieve the ball.
    Sniffling slightly [F/N] went over to his mom and tugged on her skirt.
    "Mama ... my knee hurts" he said and she instantly put him on her lap to inspect the injury. With a tiny smile she gave the scraped knee a kiss and said "don't worry it'll heal and we can put ice on it when we get back home, now get back out there".
    Grinning and once again energetic, [F/N] slid off his mom's lap and ran back to his dad to continue practicing.  
    Even that day at the park it was obvious. [F/N] had a natural born talent for volleyball. And his dad was determined to train the talent in him to something much greater.
    But sometimes there is a limit to how hard you can push someone. Once you break that limit they will definitely push you back.

Hey Hey Hey! So I got the urge to write something and idk where this is going but I hope you enjoy anyway!