Chapter 9 - The Sleepover

All through out the school day [F/N] continued to be a hyper active ball of energy. He was just so excited to be spending the night with his team mates and close friends.
   Unfortunately though, the day seemed to pass excruciating slow. It seemed to take two life times for the clock to make it to only lunch time.
   Per normal, [F/N] and Hinata headed outside to relax and do some passing on the green grass. Today though, Kageyama decided to join them. As the other two chatted happily while eating their food, he silently sipped on a tiny carton of milk. Noticing the black haired boy wasn't joining in their conversation, [F/N] did his best to engage him.
   "So Kags, I'm guessing you really like milk?" asked [F/N] jokingly.
   "Yes. Very much." Responded Kageyama in a serious tone.
   Chuckling, [F/N] said "Ah well we have plenty at my house so your welcome to it tonight."
   Kageyama's eyes widened at the offer and he shot the other boy a miniature smile. [F/N] beamed back.
   Luckily, the rest of the day passed by relatively quickly. Before he knew it, practice was over and everyone was in the showers together talking excitedly.
   "[N/N]! Is your house really big and cool like you?" asked Hinata in excitement.
   Suga's jaw dropped and he said "Hinata! That's rude, don't ask such things!"
   [F/N] just laughed and answered "Don't worry I'm not offended, but no my house isn't anything special, however I think it'll be large enough to comfortably accommodate everyone for the night."
   "Hey [N/N]," asked Yamaguchi, getting the other boys attention, "Where will we be sleeping in your house?".
   "Ah I was thinking we could all hang in the living room since it's the biggest room!" responded [F/N] as he began to dry off from his shower and put on fresh clothes.
   Soon everyone was getting changed in the changing room. As [F/N] threw on his training pants he suddenly realized he'd forgotten a shirt. What was with him and his shirts this week?
   "Ah shit, I forgot my shirt, does anyone have an extra I could borrow?" he asked while sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.
   Almost immediately Asahi pulled one from his bag and handed it to [F/N] with a gentle smile. Quickly the smaller boy pulled it on then gave Asahi a quick hug to say thank you. The shirt hung loosely on [F/N], some how managing to make the tall boy look small.
   Trying not blush, [F/N] quickly headed outside, saying "I'll wait for you guys outside," before rushing out. Once he was standing outside the gym he let the heat flood his face as he took a strong wiff of the shirts scent. It smelled distinctively like Asahi, pine and a natural musk. The smell was extremely attractive.
As he stood by the gym doors, with his hands in his pockets, humming a toon, he heard a someone call out to him. "[N/N]!" said Coach Ukai as he walked up to the first year. "Nice job today kid!"
"Thank you coach!" responded [F/N], he was beaming from the praise.
"Is that all your wearing home? It's awfully chilly out, I wouldn't want you to catch a cold." asked Coach Ukai suddenly as he looked at the minimal clothing [F/N] was wearing.
"I'll be fine!" said the young student with a small reassuring laugh.
But before [F/N] could protest, the older male was shrugging off his jacket and draping it over the player shoulders. The jacket was black and had Coach Ukais name written on the pocket area, it was also very large on [F/N] but the material was perfect for blocking out cold.
"Ah I cant take it, now you'll be cold!" said [F/N] as he tried to hand it back but the coach was having none of this.
"I'm driving home, I'll be fine," soothed Coach Ukai as he placed a gentle hand on [F/N]'s shoulder, "besides it looks good on you."
The first years cheeks went bright red. "Thank you coach" he said quietly, trying not to look Ukai in the eye.
"Don't worry about it, now cya later [N/N]." with that, Ukai walked off.
Once he was gone [F/N] buried his face in his hands and muttered to himself "Why are you such a blushing mess today!"
Soon the others came out, luckily though [F/N] had regained his composure by then.
"That jacket looks huge on you, my my do you not know how to even buy yourself a properly fitting jacket?" teased Tsukishima when he spotted the other boy.
"No! It's coach's jacket not mine!" said [F/N] indignantly.
   Tsukishima stared at him curiously as he asked "Why do you have coach's jacket?"
   "No reason, now let's get going!" said [F/N] dismissively as he began to head out of the gym. The rest of the team followed after him and they all began to walk to his house together.
   Everyone was chatting and laughing loudly but after a while [F/N] got really quite. Daichi noticed this and asked with concern "Why are you so quite? You ok [N/N]?"
   Looking up from where he'd been gazing at the ground, [F/N] said "Oh ya I'm fine, just really tired ya know."
   "Ah I see, hm we have a while till we reach your house though... maybe to help preserve your energy for tonight I could give you a piggy back ride?" responded Daichi hesitantly, he was a little worried that the other boy might think the offer was weird.
   But [F/N] just shot him a grateful smile and answered "Normally I'd say no, but I'm exhausted and honestly that sounds great. Thanks Daichi, I owe you!"
   The captain smiled back then squatted down. [F/N] jumped and landed on his back, wrapping his arms around Daichi's neck and his long legs and the other boys waist.
   Much to Daichi's surprise, he actually wasn't that heavy and very easy to carry. 
   The others had gotten ahead of them during the time it had taken for [F/N] to get on his back so the captain had to jog for a bit to catch up to them. When he did they all shot him looks of surprise and possibly jealousy.
   "Uh Daichi.. why is [N/N] on your back?" asked Asahi in confusion.
   "Cause he was really tired." the stocky male answered simply, however he couldn't keep the smug look off his face. [F/N] nodded to confirm the statement, his eyes still closed from exhaustion.
   "Ah ok" Asahi responded sounding a little distracted, his eyes were trained on [F/N]'s sleepy form.
   The rest of the way there everyone made sure to be relatively quite so that the tall boy could get some rest. But after about a ten minute nap on Daichi's back, [F/N] was back to normal. As they reached his house he slid off his captains back and ran up to his front door.
   "How did he recharge so quickly?" asked Suga in utter confusion as he stared at the now energetic first year.
   The rest of the team just shrugged and followed him up to the front door.
   [F/N] knocked loudly and the door opened almost instantly. Standing in the door way a smiling women who said "Sweetheart there was no need to knock, you have your own key!"
   A little embarrassed, [F/N] said "Uh actually I forgot it here yesterday so I had to spend the night at Noya's."
   With a laugh his mother shook her head then looked up at the other boys. Happily she said "You guys must be his teammates! It's so nice to meet you all, I'm [M/N] [L/N]! But you can just call me Mrs. [M/N]."
   All of the volleyball players politely waved back, trying not to gawk. No wonder [F/N] was so good looking, his mom was gorgeous as well.
   Soon they all had been welcomed inside and introduced by [F/N].
   "Alright you guys, me and [D/N]'s are gonna head out for our date night, we'll be back by tomorrow so try not to destroy the house!" said [M/N] with a sweet laugh as her and her husband ducked out the front door.
   The guys all waved back at the kind couple making [F/N] laugh a little.
   "This way everyone," he said lightly and beckoned for them to follow him. Smiling, [F/N] lead them all into his living room which was much bigger than he had made it sound. The room had a nice big television and several soft couches. It was also quite spacious so everyone would be able to spread out comfortably.
   "Welcome home guys!" said [F/N] with a smile. The whole team grinned back.
   Within half an hour, pizza had been ordered and everyone had set down their stuff, now they were piled onto the couches or cushions on the floor and deciding what movie to watch.
   "How about a horror movie!" suggested [F/N] enthusiastically. He was currently sandwiched between Daichi and Asahi. The two third years exchanged knowing glances before happily agreeing. The others weren't so sure though, and they definitely knew what those two were up to.
   "Are you sure [N/N]? They can be really scary..." asked Hinata questioningly.
   But [F/N] just smiled and said "I like scary movies! Besides I have Daichi and Asahi to protect me if needed!"
   This just made the other players scowl more. Oblivious though, to the true reason they all looked so grumpy [F/N] said "Hey we don't have to watch one if your so opposed to it!"
Relieved, the rest of the guys nodded and they continued to searching for movies. Soon they settled on an action movie but before they could start it the doorbell rang. "Ah the pizza!" said the tall first year.
    Quickly he hoped off the couch, using Daichi and Asahi thighs as platforms to push himself off of. They were both left as blushing messes.
   Opening the door, [F/N] smiled at the teenage girl holding his pizzas. Politely he attempted to make small talk while handing her his money but the girl was frozen as he gaped at him.
   "Uh ma'am are you ok?" asked the tall boy in confusion.
Blushing the pizza girl stuttered for a moment, her mouth still wide open before she finally managed to get out "Ah- um uh! Sorry it's- its just... your really hot!"
"Oh ah thank you I guess" [F/N] responded with an awkward laugh and sheepish look.
Without warning the girl suddenly shoved the boxes of food into his hands and said loudly "In so sorry for being inappropriate please take this for free!" and with that she ran back to her car.
[F/N] just laughed to himself and closed the front door with his foot since his arms were full. As he walked down the front hall to the kitchen he could already hear the guys getting excited about the prospect of food. The moment he set the pizza down on the counter everyone dove right in.
Within minutes all the boys had multiple slices and were back in their spots, in the living room. Some of the guys were loving the action movie they had picked but some, like [F/N], didn't find it too exciting.
Despite his nap on Daichi's back earlier, the talk first year still found his eyes beginning to drift shut. Soon he was fully asleep, head slumped onto Asahi's shoulder.
With a soft smile the third year gently moved [F/N]'s head and torso to rest more comfortably in his lap. The smaller boy let out a sigh of contentment in his sleep before rolling over and burying his head in Asahi's lap.
At this point the whole team was staring at him in jealousy as Asahi blushed bright red. A few whispers of "lucky guy" and "why not me!" could be heard throughout the room.
Eventually though, the boys focused their attention back on the movie. Meanwhile, Asahi was finding out that [F/N] was quite the fidgety sleeper. He kept rolling over and wriggling around in his sleep. Unfortunately for Asahi, this meant a lot of movement around his lower parts. And much to the third years horror and dismay, he soon found himself with a boner.
To make things worse, it appeared that [F/N] was starting to wake up a bit.
As his eyes cracked open, the first year tried to figure out what had woken him and where he was. After a few seconds, he realized that he was laying in Asahi's lap and something very hard and large was poking his face. Sitting up a bit and looking down he quickly realized the situation.
Both of the teenage boys cheeks were flaming red as they looked at each other. Quickly Asahi mouthed "I'm so sorry," before burying his face in his hands. Gently [F/N] patted his shoulder and whispered "It's ok man!"
Shifting back to where he had been sitting before he fell asleep, [F/N] tried to enjoy the move and not think too much about Asahi. He was very glad though that no one had noticed.
Soon the movie ended and all the guys laughed and clapped as the credits rolled. "Let's get changed into our pajamas team!" said Daichi authoritatively and every nodded.
Most of them started pulling clothing out of their bags but [F/N] darted towards his bedroom where his pajamas were.
When he returned back, some were done changing while some were still shirtless. As he entered the living room though, all of the boys froze and gaped.
Confused, [F/N] said "Um what happened?" He was worried he'd done something wrong.
But of course, Hinata being Hinata, the small boy was quick to screech "[N/N]! Your wearing short shorts!"
Blushing the tall boy looked down at himself in confusion. He was wearing an oversized black hoodie and a pair of white athletic shorts, which were admittedly quite small, but he didn't find it weird.
"Ya... their just really comfy. I can change if it makes you guys uncomfortable though" he said hesitantly, looking worried.
Shaking his head to clear it, Daichi quickly said "No it's fine [N/N], we were just surprised, now finish changing everyone!" The boys went back to what they were doing before and kept their eyes in the floor. [F/N] looked incredibly relieved to have the attention off him.
Once they were all done, [F/N] suggested "Hey do you guys wanna figure out the sleeping situation? Like where everyone wants to sleep tonight?" There was a chorus of agreement from everyone so people immediately began staking spots all over the living room.
[F/N] ended up between Asahi and Ennoshita. Soon they were all settled in and definitely ready to sleep after such a long day. So quietly, [F/N] hopped up and tip toed over to light switch, whispering "Night everyone", before flicking it off.
The boys all quieted down after saying goodnight and after 15 minutes, many snores filled the room. However [F/N] couldn't get to sleep and from the sounds of tossing and turning coming from beside him, neither could Asahi.
"Yo wanna go get a snack from the kitchen? I can't sleep," the first year whispered and he heard Asahi soon whisper back "I'd love to."
Being as quiet as possible the two of them snuck into the kitchen where the light was still on. Once they could see each other the boys both smiled at each other.
For quiet a long time, they kept eye contact as [F/N] slowly moved forwards, Asahi making no move to back away. When they were just inches from each other and the tension was almost unbearable, [F/N] whispered "...Can I kiss you?"
Instead of answering verbally, the taller male just pressed his lips into the others.
The kiss started off slow, soft and sweet, with [F/N]'s hands on his shoulders and Asahi's on his waist. But soon, the pace started to pick up.
It became more sloppy but furious and their hands began to roam. Much to [F/N]'s pleasure, Asahi suddenly picked him up and put him in the kitchen counter before moving to stand between his legs.
The first year smirked as Asahi began to kiss and suck on his neck. He hadn't excepted to come across this determined and dominant side of the normally timid ace. He'd assumed Asahi would be a nervous sweet kisser, but he sure wasn't complaining when their was a mouth on his neck.
As Asahi found his sweet spot on his collarbone and sucked on it, [F/N] let out a soft moan. The ace clearly liked this reaction because he smirked and bent lower to suck some hickeys onto his inner thighs.
[F/N] let out an even louder moan, making Asahi chuckle. After a minute or so, he pulled back and smiled at the other boy.
"That- jeez, that was amazing!" Asahi said as he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Agreed. Your a great kisser too" [F/N] responded, nodding his head.
"I had no idea you were gay though," the third year said, a bit of curiosity in his voice. But at this the smile left [F/N]'s face and he looked down at the ground. "About that, I don't think I'm ready to tell the whole team so if you could keep this quite, that'd be great" he said softly, shooting Asahi an anxious look.
But with a sweet smile the ace said "Of course not, your safe with me. Now let's get some sleep!"
Once they were back in the living room, Asahi hesitantly leaned over and gave [F/N] a good night kiss. He stopped looking nervous though when he kissed him back and whispered "Goodnight Asahi."
Just before [F/N] drifted off, he thought to himself "What a perfect day."

Hey Hey Hey! Guess who's finally back.... Um huge apology for not updating in so long, I was having account problems again and ended up having to use a different account for a long while. But anyway, thanks for all the support!! I really appreciate you guys, so please have a nice day and I hope you enjoyed!