11. Colors

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trinity's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat, chained in the corner of Alistair's room. After he'd raped me until I passed out, he chained me up here and left. I haven't seen him for nearly two days, and I've barely slept or eaten. My depression has grown worse, though mostly because Marshall has not come for me yet.

'Maybe it was a dream.....' I thought, though I was sure that it was the connection that mates had to each other. I started to cry for the fourth time today, pulling my knees up to my chest. After a while, the door opened and Alistair walked in, smirking at me. I looked up at him fearfully as he sauntered over, crouching in front of me.

"Hello, Princess....." he smirked out, "Ready for another round?" I whimpered and shrank back against the wall. Suddenly, he bit me. Hard. I let out a scream of pain, my fists clenching in his shirt, the crippling pain rendering me helpless. Then, my knee flew up and hit him in the family jewels, making his face contort in pain as he let go of me.

I stared at his angry, red eyes in horror. 'What did I just do?' And then he kicked me.

Ten feet to the abdomen later, I was coughing up blood, my body curled in on itself to protect my vital organs. The vampire finally stopped and I shuddered lightly as he picked me back up, laying me against the wall with gentle hands.

"Now, Princess.... Don't disrespect me again." I didn't even have it in me to nod, as I was in so much pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marshall's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had taken us a few days to make it all the way up to one of the northern packs and request entrance to their territory, where the vampires manor rested. But, we finally did, and my heart was still hurting from the images that had flashed through my mind two days previous.

'He was touching her......' I thought, 'The vampire was touching my mate....' It fueled the adrenaline that kept me running for nearly two days straight. As my feet pounded into the dirt with a steady beat, I bolted through the woods.

All at once, a blood curdling scream pierced my heart, making my wolf howl in pain. 'Someone is being hurt....' I thought as Amos and I ran faster, renewed by the thought of the vampire manor being close. All of a sudden, we came to a clearing.

On a hill sat a massive mansion, its elegance screaming 'vampire house'. I growled and bolted forward with Amos, both of us ready to rip off some vampire heads. As we approached, a Vampire appeared, a small smirk on its disgusting lips. "I take it that you're here for the werewolf?" He asked, and I gave a curt nod.

The leech turned to the side. "Upstairs, three doors to the right. Alistair is currently beating said wolf." Another scream was heard through the house. As I stalked past, the creature said, "The rest of us are fairly peaceful vampires. If you would spare us, it would be greatly appreciated." I glared at him for a moment, then gave another nod.

I walked by him to meet a room full of five other vampires. They looked me over for a moment, seeming to notice my deadly stance. Then, one of the three females jerked her thumb towards a hallway to her right. I gave a grateful nod, then walked past her, barely listening to Amos' thanks that quietly reached my ears.

I reached the door, kicking it open and tackling the vampire that was hurting Trinity. Then, Amos walked past me and started to unchain the small boy that was huddled in the corner, blood dripping from his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trinity's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just recovering from his last kick when the door slammed open and I watched as Alistair was tackled to the ground. By Marshall. My heart soared and the adrenaline cleared my fuzzy head, making me compliant with Amos, who quickly unshackled me. I stood, my wounds already healing, my vision a little blurry.

Then, I watched as Marshall yelled at Alistair, asking where is mate was. And all at once, my mood darkened.

"Where is she?!" He demanded, yelling in his face. "Where is who?" Alistair asked. "My mate!!!" The vampire looked so confused. "What?"

"Don't act stupid, leech. I saw you take her, in the woods." Then, realization dawned on Alistair. He burst out laughing. "You mean...." He said through chuckles. "That you don't know that your mate i-" I cut him off with a snap of the neck, the wet, crunching sound echoing through the room. My hands dropped away from the decapitated vampire, his head hitting the floor with the thump.

Both of the other werewolves watched me in surprise. Then, Marshall looked back to Alistair. "Trinity!" He raged, "Why did you do that!?" I looked back at him with a dark glare, my wimpy act gone. "I was so close to finding my mate. He was the last person who could tell me where she wa-"

My fist connected solidly with his face, the loud sound echoing through the room. I saw colors, and judging by the way that he froze, he did as well. Then, I stalked out of the room, leaving two utterly shocked werewolves in my wake. I stalked out of the manor, transforming into a werewolf and running. I didn't care where to. I just ran. I ran from the voice that I had so longed to here calling my name, asking me to come back to him. I ran away from the dead vampire and the mate that were one in the same. And I just kept running.