10. Ah Ah Ah

Trinity's dream POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have to go get him...." I watched Marshall say, raging around his room. Amos was there too, staying silent. It was obvious that he was deep in thought. "We can't just leave him there..... My mate too!" The Alpha growled, "She could be in more danger than Trinity..." My heart throbbed, throat closing.

"If he mates with that vampire, he will die......" Marshall said. I was so confused, 'Mate with a vampire?' I wondered, 'As if....'

"I know...." Amos said, "But.... His mate is...." He struggled to find the words, "here." I nearly sighed in relief. 'Amos must know....' I thought.

Marshall turned to look at me, then walked right through me. My hands clutched at me chest. 'He walked THROUGH me?' I wondered, turning to watch him stalk off. He called back, "I'm going to rescue them, whether you come or not." I started to panic, 'No! There are too many vampires. You'll never succeed!'

*****************************************

I gasped awake, my eyes flying open. To see nothing. 'A blindfold?' I wondered, 'Why?' My heart began to race as I yanked on the bindings that held me onto a cold surface. I stopped struggling and listened hard, my ears picking up even the faintest of sounds from across the house. 'Seven vampires....' I thought, 'A human for each.....'

There were different sounds to go along with each pair. One of the male vampires had his female slave sucking him off. A female, the one who had asked all of the questions the day before, was doing a BDSM scene with hers. Two pairs were cuddling on the couch, obviously in love, and watching a movie. Two others were feeding from their humans in different rooms. That left Alistair and myself. But I couldn't seem to pinpoint his location. 'Maybe he's not here.....' I thought, yanking on the bindings.

"Ah ah ah...." Came a voice, right next to my ear. I shrieked in surprise and fear, jerking away harshly. He chuckled as the scent of my terror filled the room, reaching even my nose. Then, I felt him climb on top of me, straddling my hips. He leaned down and took a long whiff of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"I've missed you....." He said, "Mostly your blood, actually. You were an annoying little kid. But your blood....." He licked my neck. "Your blood is something else....." And he bit down. My scream echoed through the house as he did so, alerting the rest of the vampires that the shit hit the fan between the two of us.

Alistair was making the bite as painful as he could, and my screams only reaffirmed that for him. He bit deeper and my back arched off of the table in pain. Finally, he let go, my body slumping to the table in a panting fatigue. Then, Alistair pulled off my blindfold, staring into my eyes with his own red ones.

"Delicious as always." The leech purred, not even bothering to close up the wound in my neck. He smirked and slowly reached up and under my sweater, ripping it off in one, swift movement. I yelped and tried to move away.

"Please don't do this." I pleaded, only boosting his ego. "I like that..... Beg for me some more." He smirked out, rubbing his cold hands all over my exposed chest. My head turned to the side and I whimpered lightly. "No, stop it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alistair's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I listened to the sound of his screams, my manhood hardening in glee. Then, I slowly detached from his neck, reluctant to give up the delicious treat so willingly. But, if I drank too much, he would die, and I would never taste his blood again. With a small smirk, I took his blindfold off, wanting him to see it when I took his virginity away.

His begging made me so hard that it hurt, and I grinned pinching at his nipples. Trinity's reaction was well worth the trouble that it had been to get into the pack land and kidnap a werewolf.

I moved my cold hand down and caressed the slightly bulge in his panties as he shuddered. Smirking lightly, I said, "You know, your mouth says no....." I delved my hand into the underwear. "But your body says yes....." And I latched my mouth onto his nipple, sucking on it teasingly. He moaned softly, and I grinned. "Now your mouth says yes too."

I slowly stripped the lace off of him, yanking his legs apart with a growl when he tried to stop me by closing them.

He whimpered as my fingers made their way down to his hole, caressing the area lightly. "I know that you don't want it.... But you need to be punished for trying to escape...." And I bit his inner thigh, sucking some blood out as he shrieked in pain. I truly did enjoy the sounds that spilled from his mouth as I touched his body.

I knew that he was only faking his tolerance of me when he showed all of us his back. Sure, I had been surprised that it was actually him. I mean, what are the odds? But it's not that hard to figure out when someone is lying. And Trinity was. I took his collar off to see if he was stupid enough to try and run. So I stayed awake when he tried to escape, and I followed him. It wasn't hard, as he's never been the best at anything.

With a smirk, I lifted the boys legs, relishing the fear in his eyes.

Then, not even taking the time to prepare him, I prepared to plunge myself in.

##################

The picture on the side is my puppy. Her name is Darby. We call her Darby Dust Mop.