19. The End

After their time together behind the waterfall, the mated couple laid under the stars, smelling of euphoria and love.
Trinity curled into his mates chest and sighed deeply. "Tired." He said softly. "Really tired." And he groaned softly as he shifted, his hips screaming in protest.
"I know baby. Me too." Then he slowly stood, picking up his lover. "We need to clean ourselves. You smell like you're in heat, which will be bad to go back to a pack of wolves with." And he slowly walked to the edge of the pool and got in, holding his lover close as he waded further into the frigid water.
"Oh!" Gasped Trinity. "Cold! Cold cold cold!" And he nearly leapt from his mates arms.
Marshall laughed lightly and nodded, "Yes. It's cold." And he sank down, submerging them both for a moment. Finally, he came back up and pulled his soaked lover to his chest, kissing the boy softly. "You're my whole world, Trinity." And he smiled. "Not even the goddess Luna means more to me."
Trinity blushed and his his face. "Really?" He asked, muffled by the others chest.
"Really."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amos' POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Occasionally, my beloved mate Verity would look back at me in the most extraordinary way. It may look like a simple glance to anyone else. But to me, to me it was a magical experience.
She smiled at her little brother, Zayne as he jumped in a mud puddle. Then she gasped as she was splashed with water.
All I could do was sit back and try not to get a hard on from watching her beautiful personality and body.
Verity looked at me again and waved. I waved back with a goofy smile on my face.
Nothing could ruin this moment.
"Hey!" She squealed as I grabbed her from behind, planting kisses all over her head. She giggled and screamed in surprise. Then I watched with a grin as our alpha and his mate walked from the forest, both of them contentedly smiling.
It was the perfect day.

/////////////////////////////////////
ENDING MY STORY HERE. SORRY. MAYBE ILL WRITE TRINITYS LIFE BEFORE MARSHALL NEXT.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\