17. Looks good

Trinity:
"Tonight is the full moon....." Julia spoke softly towards her adopted son. "Tonight's the night." And she smiled fondly as she brushed the boys freshly dyed hair.
It was once again black, and fell in locks around his ears. "Yeah...." He breathed, "I'm so excited."
Trinity bounced with energy as he sat on the three legged stool. "Do you think it'll hurt?" He asked, looking back at her briefly.
"I'm not sure..." The elderly woman responded. "I suppose that it's possible though. I've never had it happen to me."
Trinity nodded and said, "Oh yeah. Right." Then shrugged. "I hear it hurts at first. I asked Danny."
"Who?"
"You know, the little dude whose mate is REALLY a big. Them." He said, tapping his feet excitedly.
"Ah yes. Danny and Sidon. Funny story those two." She chuckled lightly. "They make a fine couple indeed."
"Yeah..... I hope me and Marshall are like that. Because I wanna have someone who cares that much. I mean, I know he does.... But you can just see every move of Sidon's..... It's so loving towards Danny."
"Yes, that is true. I think Marshall is the same....." She tied Trinity's short, black hair into a ponytail and smiled. "Looks great."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marshall:
I ran through the forest as a wolf, my heart pounding desperately. Then I stopped at the waterfall that I'd previously taken my love to. Dropping the basket out of my mouth, it hit the ground and I changed back.
Once again in human form, I danced happily, just as Amos came up behind me. "Today's the day!" I cheered, pumping a fist into the air.
"Oh.... I can't wait!!!" I said, bending to pull a large blanket from Amos' back. I laid it against the misted grass and then moved the basket to the middle of it, pulling out all kinds of food.
Having previously learned that lasagna was Trinity's favorite, it was in the oven back home. As far as the rest of the food, it was all non perishables.
Upon finishing, I jumped up and turned to Amos' human form. "And to think. I was obsessed with my mate being a girl...."
Amos grinned and nodded lightly. "No kidding..." Then he asked, "So you're going to have sex with him tonight?" And I frowned.
"No. Have you NEVER heard how this works?" And he shook his head. "Okay. So I'm going to mate with him. It's more than sex. It's making love. And he's going to be impregnated with my babies, and mine forever." I started gushing.
"Well then. You've got about an hour. Spend it wisely." He said softly.
"I will."