Chapter 7

Sophia

"You won't be needing this amore, at least not today" he winked at me as he stepped towards the desk aside the glass doors where he kept his razor. "But why?" he scoffed. "It's not like I kidnapped you or something. You were there at the auction, weren't you? What were you expecting by standing there, huh to be hired as housekeeper or to meet a prince charming, huh? You know what was supposed to happen, right?". It hurt how right he was. He was right I knew my fate the moment I stood up there. I was meant to be someone's whore, slave or whatever name suits my situation I don't know. He was right What's the point? 

"But I must say I'm impressed, I didn't think you had it in you. But you know -" he continued while moving towards the bed. I looked down I was scared to my life right now, I was so sure he is going to pick up his gun and complete the task he left in the living room i.e. killing me. And he did. He pointed his gun at me and motioned me with it to come closer. I moved towards him with trembling feet. "Closer" he said. I moved few steps closer to him "Closer" and I moved until the barrel was touching me right at my heart. "Next time you want to kill me use something sharper than a razor" he said in his low voice. He was so close to me and I was too scared to even let out a sound. In a split of a second he spun me around. He held me in his tight embrace with his one hand wrapped around my waist. I could feel the gun at my head moving down to my throat, it moved down to my cleavage. I was breathing hard. He moved the gun further down and put it my hands. He then spun me around again facing him. He brought my hands to his torso such that the barrel of the gun was touching his heart. "Kill me, I dare you " he said with a smirk. He left my hand and my hands were trembling so hard that the gun fell on the ground. I was shivering. His smirk grow wider "You need a lot more courage than that to kill me Doll" he commented by looking down at me. 

I let out sigh as he reached the gun and put it back on the bed side chest. He laid on the bed and said "Come Doll you must be tired, you had quite a day". He said and I freeze on that spot. I could not make myself to move forward. I was again fidgeting with my hands and looking at the floor hoping it could swallow me. He patted his bed as a sign for me to hurry up.

I finally gather my words "C-Can I sleep somewhere else, please?" "Don't make me come get you, amore". He warned and I took the warning seriously and went around the bed and laid on the other side as close to the edge as I could. Before I knew a screamed escaped my lips as I found him on top of me pining my hands above my head. He was running his nose up and down my neck, burying it in my hair. His hand travelled up my leg and then it landed on my hip. He dug his fingers in and then his nose trailed down my throat and I can feel him sucking the mark given by him few moments ago.

"P-please don't." I whispered trying to pull my hands from his grip but his grip even tightens. "Relax" he whispered against my neck. "I am not going to fuck you tonight, not yet" he brought his hand from my hip to my lips trailing down to my throat and then I felt his grip tightens around my throat not in a way to suffocate me but strong enough to show his possession and continued saying "But I want you to listen to me and listen good, because I won't be this tolerant again" this was him being tolerant! I mentally exclaimed as I closed my eyes out of fear "and the first thing is look at me when I am talking to you, always" he said in a harsh voice and my eyes flew open. He gave an approved nod and continued his torture. 

He leaned in and kissed right below on the soft spot of my ear and pressed his lips against my ear lobe "I own you, Sophia" he said in his deep voice and a tear escape my eyes again, I was trembling with fear as he continued "and it means exactly as it sounds, you belong to me and I will do what I want to you. You need to learn this and learn fast Doll, you do what I say, obey me and things won't be painful for you, disobey me and.....well you do not want me to answer that". I could feel his smirk on my skin.

He then kissed me right on my collar bone "Don't ever disrespect me. It really pisses me off when anyone talks back to me or disrespects me, trust me you don't want to be that person because if this happen I will punish you....and that my Doll is a promise I will not break".

He lightly kissed on my cleavage right at the valley of my breasts "You will wear either something I've worn when you get ready for bed or you sleep nude". God, what have I got myself into, why I am trapped with this psychotic monster. I cursed my fate behind my tears.

He kissed and lightly bit my shoulder "Don't run from me Sophia, because I will find you, and then it won't be pleasant. I lose my temper fast and my anger gets the best of me. I don't want you to get burned in the fire of my rage. The stunt you tried to pull with that razor will turn you to ashes, mio amore." he said almost sympathetically.

He kissed my jugular "Don't ever lie to me Sophia, I hate liars. I reward loyalty and I punish defiance, its your choice to make and I know you are not foolish to chose the wrong one." He brought his lips to my eyes and kissed the corner of my eye while saying "Your big eyes give away your soul, you can lie but your eyes will give you away, just like they are hiding secrets, right now. Secrets you are running from, secrets you want to forget, burring them deep inside, secrets you don't want to share, secrets you will tell me yourself". I laid with silent sobs escaping me feeling so vulnerable, he does look past through my soul and it is scaring the hell out of me.

He kissed and licked my tears on my right cheek and continued ignoring my heavy breathing and anxiety "Don't let any other man touch you amore, because if I ever smell any other man on you, I will make you kill him and then I will kill you slowly" as he pressed hard on my throat still wrapped in his hand blocking my windpipe. His eyes were on me and they were telling me each word he says holds a promise in them. Daring me to go against him even for once.

He loosened his grip on my throat a bit and kissed my forehead "I can but won't call them rules, because you know rules can be broken, but you defy me once and I will make you regret the day you were born, more than you are regretting right now, trust me on that love. If I can kill someone for touching you, I can make every man of my cartel fuck you. So if you don't want to end up like a pack slut, don't forget what I said. Do you understand, my Doll?

I slowly nodded my head and with all my courage and whatever voice left in me I whispered "Un-Un-Understood D-D-Don" He released his grip from my hands and brought them to my hair pulling them in his fist holding me in place. Moving another his hand from my throat he brought to my jaws tightly he kissed my lips roughly and said with his ever present smirk "That's my girl!".

Then he rolled on his back pulling me along in his embrace, my head falling onto his chest. He flicked the bedside lamp off and both his arms tightens around me. He leaned into top of my head sniffing my hair his palm slowly slid all over my back until it rested on my rear end. He was hard all over. My tears were flowing freely now "Relax" he whispered as he kissed my forehead. He moved his hand to my waist sliding beneath the shirt pulling me even closer, I can hear him breathing hard and his racing heartbeat. I squeezed my eyes shut and still the tears were flowing on his bare chest, I was worried and scared I might anger him, but he was gently massaging my scalp and playing with my hair. I was feeling so exhausted and somehow gone from trembling to completely still against him. He was muscular, strong and holding me like I am something precious, like a child who do not want to let go of his favorite toy.  

His hand occasionally moved up and down my back and every once in a while I'd feel his lips or fingers moving in my hair. A whimper involuntarily escaped my lips as he pulled my leg up wrapping it around him. I was pretty much totally on top of him, trying hard to ignore the erection poking me against my inner thigh. I tried to ignore the fact that it was scaring the hell out of me. I cried softly. He just stroked my head and my back as if he was the solution, not the problem. Then he took my right hand and held it against his chest over his heart, not letting go. His left hand was moving up and down my back. My left hand was at my side, clenched into a fist.

I don't know how long I laid there crying on him, lying in a puddle of tears on his chest, while he stroked my hair and my back and rhythmically stroked my fingers with his thumb on his chest against his loudly beating heart but eventually I felt my eyes drop. This monster was comforting me by holding me and stroking me and somehow it was working, although he was the sole cause of this discomfort. My fist loosened and my breathing started to even out and slowly I slid down into deep slumber.