nineteen

**harry's POV**

this past week has been building up to us playing in the principality stadium in wales. it's very famous especially in welsh rugby and we got through in a huge tournament between many of the bigger secondary schools in england and wales. I'm incredibly proud of the boys on the team so I managed to convince the teachers and mrs. joseph to let us have an extra day in cardiff just for ourselves the day after the match.

I also managed to let us all invite one other person of our choice, as long as they're male. (if we're sharing rooms we can't have girls in our room, school rules and shit)

so that's how I asked louis to come with us to wales and have him in my room with liam and niall (liam chose to bring niall). it's thursday right now, we're driving down tomorrow and using the whole day for travel and settling in, then we're having a quick practice in the actual stadium. to say I'm excited is an understatement. the matches are then taking place on saturday, taking up the whole day because there are twelve teams who got through, then we're staying for some of the day on sunday.

I'm currently laying on louis' bed, watching him pack his things into his bag that is overflowing with clothes and other essentials. "lou we are going for three days, you don't need that many clothes. and I know you enough to say you will buy clothes when we're there" I move to a sitting position and start looking through his clothes.

"you do not need these" I say holding up hat, gloves and a scarf. "it's not that cold yet" I tell him and go through the rest of his clothes, taking out more than half the stuff he has. "haz, that's hardly anything" he whines and sadly looks at his bag. "if you run out of clothes, you can always wear some of my stuff?" I ask and watch a deep blush take over his face. "I'd like that" he whispers.

"I know you would, and so would I" I lowly say, twisting my hand in his shirt and pulling him across his bag to kiss me.

****

6am on a friday morning, the last thing I want to be right now is awake yet here I am, eating a small bowl of fruit and drinking a glass of water. I've packed some food for the bus journey and brought some light snacks for the room. no one else is awake, it being far too early to be so. I'm waiting on louis to pick me up and drive us both to school so we can get the bus to wales.

just as I'm about to slip on my shoes, my phone vibrates and the words 'baby<3' light up my screen. he's here. I sleepily pull my bag out the house, locking the door behind me and whispering a quiet goodbye to my mum and robin. we said a proper goodbye last night, she's not feeling too well so I didn't want to wake her get up and stress when she's under the weather.

I walk over to louis' car and throw my stuff in his boot, climbing in right after. I lean over the console and place a morning kiss on his lips. "g'morning baby" I whisper, cupping his face and admiring his beauty. "morning haz" he quitely says back, leaning into my touch.

we drive to school in a comfortable silence, us both being too tired to hold a conversation right now. the quiet hum of the radio in the background keeps us company as my hand is placed gently on his thigh, rubbing up and down occasionally. I know he is quite nervous to be on a bus with all the dickheads who bully him, and have to spend a weekend with them, so I'm soothing him as much as I can.

we arrive at the school grounds soon after and slump out the car. we go around the side where no one can see us and share a quick last kiss, because for the next 6 or so hours we won't be able to. we take our things out the car and hand them to the person packing the bus, watching as he gently puts them in.

after finding niall and liam, we get onto the bus and decide to take the back, as I am the captain. we leave the middle seat open, so either liam or louis can stretch their legs out if they want. I took the window seat, telling louis he can lean on me and sleep whenever he wants.

we quickly get briefed on how the journey will go and what we will be doing once we get there. we finally set off at 7am, giving us enough time to get there and settled before a practice with a few of the other teams at 5pm.

"are you gonna go to sleep lou?" I whisper, jutting out my shoulder for him. he nods his head so I pull a blanket out of my little bag I chose to bring on the bus with me. a huge smile graces his face as he takes it and drapes it over both of us. he snuggles up to my side and I lay my head on the curtain that's keeping the sun from hitting our faces through the window. I place my hand on the inside of his thigh under the blanket as he holds my arm with his hands, sending shivers around my body.

soon enough we fall asleep together, the smooth driving of the bus keeping us steady as our bodies stay connected at all times.

a few hours later, we're shook awake by niall. louis grumbles and buries his head into the crook of my neck, making me swoon at how adorable he is. "baby we've stopped" I gently say into his ear, causing his eyes to slowly open and look at me. I wish I could kiss him right now. somehow liam must have read my mind. "no one's on the bus, you can" he says while he and niall walk down the aisle.

I lean in and capture his lips with mine, keeping it short, knowing how we can get sometimes. "hmm hello baby" I poke his side under the blanket and help him wake up by softly pushing him off me so he can stretch. "are we here already?" he says while stretching, looking adorable as he does so. "no I think we're stopping so we can have a break and stretch, maybe eat some food" I tell him and he nods sleepily.

"come on boo, lets go" I lean in one last time, kissing his lips sweetly. he gets up and leads us off the bus, making me stretch my arm back and towards his perfect ass, slapping it before we climb off. "oi, leave my ass alone" he says and I use both my hands to grab it. "I can't, it's too pretty" I give it and squeeze as he leans back and slaps my shoulder.

we get off the bus and I hesitantly take my hands off his body, sliding my hands down him, trying to keep contact as long as possible. I can't get over how adorable he looks, in joggers and a loose hoodie that I'm pretty sure is mine. actually, it is mine.

"is this mine?" I tug at his sleeve and watch as he goes bright red. "possibly" he says, spinning around to look at me and wink. I struggle to keep my knees upright because god does he look good winking.

"hey harry come here" matt shouts, making louis flinch. I touch his side in a way that says 'sorry' before jogging over and giving them some of my attention, most of it still belonging to louis. "what's up?" I ask, trying to get this over with so I can get back to louis. "who bought the sissy?" he questions and I actually shiver at the use of that word. "what the fuck did you call him? I bought him because he is my friend. do not call him a sissy. I can easily get you kicked off the team, wonder where james went? yeah, don't push me matt" I effectively silence him and all the other boys thinking the same and walk away.

"what'd they want?" liam asks as I return to where they were standing. "some stupid shit" I answer, not wanting to stress louis out. "about me?" he sinks in on himself. no no no please louis don't do that. he hasn't done that in months. I pull him aside under a tree and away from everyone. "lou baby please don't go all small. it was about you but don't worry I shut them up immediately" I tell him and pull him into a tight hug, loving how his little body fits perfectly with mine.

"I hate how they never leave you alone, but I will spend everyday shutting them up and more to make them stop. no one hurts my baby" I say into his feathery hair. I can feel him bury further into my chest and I rub my hand up and down his back. "thank you hazzy" he whispers, not sounding small at all.

we eventually all pile back onto the bus and louis quickly takes his place back on my side. "why don't you put your feet up boo" I offer and he nods his head. he throws his little feet onto the middle seat and leans further onto my body. I lift my hand and card my fingers through his hair, not caring that anyone could see if they turned around.

louis falls asleep soon after, humming at the feeling of my fingers brushing through his soft silky hair.

*-*-*-*-*

A/N
you literally have no idea how excited I am for the next few chapters. they are so cute and fluff filled oml. I'm probably more excited than everyone else lmao <3
- S