eighteen

-end of November ish-

**harry's POV**

a saturday off after constant training for rugby is the best feeling. well having louis here with me would be even better, but he's at his driving test. I'm just laying in my bed even though it's almost 3pm and watching random YouTube videos that come up in my recommended. I'm just about to swap to a new video when I hear the front door open, my mum talking with a voice I know all too well.

louis' here.

I get up off my bed and make my way to my door, opening it and waiting for louis to come up the stairs. I can hear his little feet padding their way up and I can't help but get more excited the closer he gets.

we've barely spent any time together, I've had so much rugby training because of a final match coming up and louis has had driving lessons every free chance he has. he turns the corner and catches my eyes, smiling widely at me.

"hi baby" I whisper and reach my hands out to grab his shirt and pull him towards me. "hi haz" he answers, ghosting his lips over mine, not letting me capture them just yet. "looouuuu" I lowly say, slightly frustrated by the lack of his lips on mine. "not here" he says and pushes me into my room, not stopping me until the back of my legs hit my bed. "what's gotten into you?" I ask with a chuckle and he rolls his eyes playfully. "can't I just be excited to see my fucking hot boyfriend after a while?" he tells and I breathe in sharply from that. "of course you can, I'd love to kiss you deep into my bed right now, if you weren't being such a tease"

he smirks at me before turning us and flopping down on my bed, throwing his arms above his head and stretching enough so his shirt lifts a little. "eh I'm not in the mood" he smugly says, watching my every movement. I climb onto my bed, keeping every bit of me just off his body, letting him sense me there but not quite feel it. "that's fine, I'll just sit next to you" I whisper, leaning into his lips but not kissing him.

I'm begging to touch him, kiss him and feel his body under my fingertips, but I'm being the tease now. I raise my hand to his hair and act as if I'm going to feed my fingers through it, but pulling away at the last second. "haaazzz" he whines and I smile at him. "what lou?" I smirk at him, loving how worked up he's getting. I bring my lips down to his ear and lower my voice. "I'm not doing anything" putting emphasis on the last word. he bucks his hips up but I catch him before he does, raising the lower half of my body so he doesn't get the satisfaction of feeling me.

I move my head down to his neck, leaning in a little more, letting him feel my breath but nothing else. as gently as I can, I glide my lips along his neck, barely touching him, making him squirm underneath me. "okay haz I get it, please touch me, please" he makes a charade of bucking his hips up again, grabbing my neck and bringing my head down to his lips, stopping before them.

"I want you so bad harry, stop it" he firmly says and I poke my tongue out to lick my lips, grazing it over his because of how close we are. he moans, loudly, because of this, making me smirk because he gets so worked up when I tease him. I'm just about to lean in and connect our lips when my mum's voice rings through the house.

"we're going to Tesco, we'll be back in about an hour, bye boys" she shouts and a few short seconds later, I hear the door shut, giving me the cue to dive into louis' lips and softly kiss them. "is robin gone too?" he asks and I nod my head, robin always goes with. he smiles and takes my lips with his again, immediately slipping his tongue out to trace it over my bottom lip. I part them and let him glide right in, tasting every bit of my mouth.

he pulls away after a minute, breathing heavily and giving me a chance to dip into his neck to leave kisses and trails from my tongue. "I passed my test" he breathlessly says while I work on his neck. I quickly pull away to look at him and furrow my eyebrows at him. "you what? boo why didn't you tell me earlier?" I ask and lower myself slightly, my arms getting tired of holding me up the whole time.

doing this made louis throw his head back and hiss while his bottom lip was tugged between his teeth. this gave me full access to his adam's apple, that was bobbing up and down as he swallowed. I smiled and leant in, sucking a light mark there, making him moan under me. "fuuucckkk I didn't tell you because I saw you just stood there waiting for me, I got lost in you and forgot"

he brings his head down and looks me in the eyes, searching for something. "shit haz I'm so hard" he mutters and I wiggle on him, already knowing because I'm currently pushed down against him. "and so are you apparently" he smirks, bucking his hips into me, making my eyes roll back as I drop my head down and moan into his shirt.

he runs his fingers through my hair, getting a firm grip before tugging at them harshly, as I let out another loud moan. I lift my head and lean into him, stopping just before his lips, watching as he puckers them slightly expecting something from me but never getting it. "I think you deserve a little something for passing your test" I make an effort to grind down on him, slipping one hand around his waist to make his back arch. "oh fuck yeah please harry, oh god please" he begs and I grind down even harder.

I lift my body slightly, moving down him until I'm placed between his already parted legs. I lift his shirt and start peppering kisses on his adorable tummy, letting my hands get to work on his button and zip. once they're un done, I hook my fingers into his belt hoops and start tugging his jeans down, leaving kisses in my wake.

soon enough, louis is left in a shirt bunched up at his chin and boxers, giving me a perfect view of his aching cock leaving an outline. I make the effort to kiss all over his thighs, trying to show him that he has nothing to be insecure of. "I love your body lou, I love everything about you" I whisper, kissing that sentence into his thighs.

he whines as I slip my fingers into the bottom of his boxers, smoothing my hands all over his legs, loving how soft his skin always is. "harry please" he begs again, making me move my hands to the waist band, sliding them in and pulling the material down his legs. his length springs up, harder than what I was expecting.

I immediately push my hands towards it and take it in them. he lets out a prolonged moan when I start pumping my hands up and down his shaft, wanting it in my mouth right now. I bring my face up and stick my tongue out to lick at he tip. he squirms underneath me, clearly not been taken care of by someone else in a while.

I squeeze the base and take the tip between my lips, bobbing my head slightly. his rhythmic moans give me the push I need to take more of him into my mouth. I slowly make my way down his shaft, loving how he feels. I take him all the way until a gag tells me to stop. my hand covers the rest of what I can't fit.

yet.

I bob my head, chasing his release. his hands reach my hair, previously being occupied by the white sheets on my bed. he tugs harshly at my curls, gaining very happy moans in return that vibrate around his cock, making him moan with me. I slide my hand away from his base and force myself to take more of him in my mouth. I can feel myself gagging but I push it back, he deserves to feel good.

I feel his tip hit the back of my throat, sending a massive wave of pleasure through my body. I bob my head, silently begging him to come into my throat soon because I crave to know exactly what he tastes like. "f-fuck...harry you're s-so...good" he uses both his hands to pull my head down further, making me moan as I feel his tip push harder on my throat, a feeling I never knew I loved so much.

"oh s-shit...I'm c-close haz, pull off" he says, trying to pull me away by my hair. I whine and bring my hands to his ass, pushing him further into my mouth, wanting him to stay as long as possible. "fuuuucccckkkkk" he shouts, as he comes, his delicious taste gliding down my throat as I swallow. I pull off and leave a small kiss on his tip.

he moves his hands down to the back of my neck, pulling me up to face him so he can take my lips with his. we keep it just our lips, trying to deescalate the moment. "what about you?" he asks, moving his hand down to me and gripping me hesitantly. "if you aren't ready, that is fine. only when you're ready you can do something, anything" I tell him and watch as a soft smile covers his face. "thank you hazzy" he tells me and I kiss him. letting him know I am his, and he is mine.

*-*-*-*-*

A/N
I HAVE LOVED YOU SINCE WE WERE EIGHTEEN!!
fifteen for you bubs😉
I hope everyone is doing well, I love each and every single one of you <3
- S