30 days glow-up challenge! ft. some life updates

Hello, sweet people!🥳

Before we get started, I apologise that I couldn't keep my promise of updating regularly. Like I mentioned in the previous update, I was going through one of the toughest things a student has to go through i.e. applying for colleges and choosing a career. 

And, I did promise that I would update you guys. So, here we GO!🎉🎈🎊 *drumrolls* I got BTech Civil Engineering in one of the best engineering colleges in the country. It wasn't an easy journey. The branch I have opted for isn't something I had anticipated I would study or even get through, but life has its way out. In the end, I am extremely happy with the way things turned out to be. I cannot wait to join college, live in a hostel for the first time and just have the time of my life! Yayyyyyy!😁

Just a little note. If you are going through a tough phase in your life, remember that things get better. Trust me on this. A week ago, I was at one of my worst phases but things did look up and here I am. Also, I read a quote somewhere which helped me get through this - "You don't take a right decision. You take a decision and make it right." Keep holding on, yeah? 

Now, coming onto the main topic...

I take the 30 DAYS GLOW UP challenge!🌈

For those who have no idea what that is, it is taking care of your body, health, mental state for 30 days straight

I am someone who LOVEEESSS these time bounded challenges. My YouTube recommendation is full of videos like '30 days of working out daily', '30 days of not using social media', '6 months of reading everyday' etc. For anything to show its magic, you need to give it enough time. With love and patience, you can achieve almost anything and everything. So, if anybody's interested in taking up the challenge with me or to just learn how about I would be looking at this challenge, keep reading!

Now, before you read further, I would like to add that you won't find a Pinterest-y list of self-care ideas for the 30 day glow-up challenge. I respect the fact that each and every one of us has different needs.

Self care is for everyone and it must not be generalised for the entire population

Self care is for everyone and it must not be generalised for the entire population. Also, self-care doesn't always mean spending a thousand bucks at your local salon or taking a bubble bath. It's as simple as taking care of yourself.