happy holidays!

I always have this idea of how the universe started. No, not the Big Bang Theory. I'd like to think that someday God got bored. He was probably like, "This place's really lonely. I need some spice, boi."

And then shoot some planets, star foetus, darkness, blackholes, blah blah blah. Then, came the interesting part. The human beings. Us.

Now, that is how the creation of our universe feels like inside my head.

So, we are just an experiment of God (or the greater power, whatever suits you). Because, if you think, what's the purpose of taking birth, doing and facing lots of drama and then dying and rotting? We all are in search of our calling, our purpose, but is there something called purpose? In real?

To be remembered.

We are in this crazy, crazy race to be remembered. Everything we do is a little effort to be remembered. We love, so we leave an imprint on the hearts. We care, we are being good so people remember. We create things, places so people can see and feel it and remember us. 

What's the point of all these? Everything we are is someday gonna be vanished. When the last person to remember us or our name dies, the last of us dies along with it. When the last of our creations is lost or ruined, we die for the very last time and forever. There's no coming back after that. It ends there. Our part ends, forever. In the coming years after that happening, no one's gonna remember the day we soiled our pants in front of a class, or fell in love with wrong person or had three divorces (It's okay, Ross). It's gonna be gone. 

I can hear God smiling already at me, as I kinda tell you guys how every single thing is a way to be remembered. And somehow, it just gets so hard on us to be remembered that we totally forget the real deal, the real purpose.

To enjoy.

Because, you aren't gonna be remembered, forever, honestly. Nothing stays. Nothing's permanent. So, stop doing things for others. Stop doing things you do not enjoy. Do what you enjoy and have a little kindness inside you to let the others enjoy the world better. I think, God brought us all old souls, which were hovering aimlessly in the space, down to this place to have a little holiday. To loosen ourselves a little, to laugh and love and just have a great, great holiday.

If someone does bad to you, do not feel bad for yourself. Just wish them goodness and pray that they get to enjoy this place, as well. 

So, stop worrying. Stop being sad over little things. We're here to have a good holiday. It's okay if you miss the train, forget your passport, find yourself locked inside your hotel room, find that the tourists around you are bastards. Just enjoy. You're here to relax. To enjoy. That's the purpose.

Happy holidays. :)

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day, loves!