C17: "The top of the mountain"

-Wow, how beautiful you got- said some boys after seeing Blenda, she was holding hands with a 10-year-old boy; He was serious in his eyes and was quite calm despite his age. From a young age, he was faced with the reality of the world, making him more mature than others, this however did not take away the joy of living or his childhood; only he was tougher and more rational than the others.

He knew about his biological father and the others as well, also over time his biological father learned about his relationship with him but any attempt to contact me was rejected; using some words that he himself said:

-Even if they become a child of mine, that child will be mine and only mine, I will not let them use my blood to hook me up with women like those- speaking of women who approached him out of greed, now no matter how hard they He regretted there was nothing to do; the same I accept that to avoid leeches will be provided to children.

He was very sorry for her stupidity, she was already perfect for him before she had the money; but due to his stupidity he decided to value other things. Besides taking out her hatred for society, the only thing she wanted to do at least was apologize.

He came to this meeting despite not having been invited with the hope of seeing her, at first no one had noticed this until he came to speak with her. She saw him and the others too, they thought that just as they invited her, even though she had gone to another school, they had done it with him; however they soon learned that it was not so.

So with hatred they went to kick him out, they resented the evil he did to her, if he was invited they could only isolate him but they could happily kick him out. She, however, stopped them, she wanted to respond to the apologies that he had just said and to which her son interrupted.

His son was kicking him out telling him that it was out of interest that he wanted to get closer, there was nothing he could do to show that he was not.

-I always felt that I was less than you and that I could never achieve your genius, you liked feeling superior taking advantage of that. The only thing that changed from that insulting time to now is the amount of money you knew I had, the rest is the same - she said with resentment and melancholy, thinking how many times I try to reach that top; He had to live twice to reach it and even so it did not seem enough to him- still he said that it was useless and that I lacked ability, in that you have a bit of reason it took two lives for him to achieve this level of ability - the rest they interpreted as referring to the level of effort that she dedicated to perfecting herself, to the over-demand that she did in order to grow in her life as a person;

He no longer responded but was sad and she said to her son:

-Go see him whenever you want, but never give him your money so you will know if your father is at least sincere xontigo; after all they both have the same blood-while looking sadly at his son who denied having a father and thinking that he had been the bad guy for taking his son from a father. However, his son surprised him by telling him some truths.

-Just appears and is full of debts how to really trust that he is sincere, ma tell me sincerely; How many more times are you going to help this ingrate in silence? - he angry with her who secretly sent money to this man, all due to the love that you once felt.

He felt shocked to know this, it was true she did it without knowing the situation in which he was really; she just sent money hoping he would stay well. This man however got used to magically solving his problems, pretending to the outside that everything was fine when in reality everything was wrong.

-Ma, I'm fine if it's just you and me, nothing else, Mom, I don't need a loved one other than you, Mom. However, if you want to be with someone you can, but don't do it thinking that I need a dad; do it thinking about your own happiness- he looked at her with serious and determined eyes- the important thing is that I handle you wisely, I don't want them to hurt you again- which Blenda's friends felt giving their support.

This man was the least indicated to aspire to her, even having had the opportunity to learn there was nothing more to say. She felt her son understanding that she had already climbed the mountain, now she had become what she wanted and was not happy since she did not do it for her but someone else.

Now with what she knows and lived she would continue forward without knowing if this would lead her or me to climb higher than she was, she will only pursue her happiness wisely; without harming what you already built by doing so. However, she is not alone, she has friends, she has family; you have someone to lean on if you doubt or need to consult.

This time she has God and humanity to forge her way, from the bottom of her heart she pursued happiness without knowing if she would find it; while taking care of the happiness of those who were on his side. In the distance, others saw the mountain grow higher and unreachable, while a small mountain next to it began to grow; wishing you could find someone to become stronger they watched her walk away.

At that moment Daniel understood what she meant by reaching out to him, at some point he was a mountain for her. Feeling dirty especially as a perfectionist with how he was with her, someone who couldn't be wrong was so wrong so greatly so then he was never really perfect as he thought.

Thanks to this he grew back as a mountain despite the potholes of his past and both became big and tall, however this did not make them unattainable, everything depended on who wanted to conquer them. Also, the fact that you see a mountain does not mean that you should climb it at any cost, you should always think about your own integrity.

This was something that Blenda discovered thanks to her son in his second life, she was smiling at the mysterious future and her paths full of hope; she could only repeat and tell the experience to others. In this way, there would be no cases like her who would be obsessed with reaching the top of her unreachable mountain, as much as if you are a man or a woman; You must know how to see if you are obsessed or not.

Always see things from another perspective to see if they are not manipulating you, always think about what is won and what is lost not only for you but for everyone; so then you can be fair when deciding. Or not because it is up to each one to decide if they want to do evil or not, it is up to each one to decide how far they will go or not; so in each one is their own future.

I can only recommend you and say be wise where possible, strive for yourself and not for the rest; no matter how selfish this dreams of you, it is better to worry about forging a future for yourself. The one who is going to live your life in the end is you and not someone else. If you do it harming others or not, then that is in your hands; please remember never to obsess.

《<End>》

The unreachable mountainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें