C3: "The power of money"

This was a day like any other at school, despite the hatred he felt for those worms he knew they were just children; They weren't so worth spending your energy on. So she managed to use them for her purposes, she took advantage of the fact that they were abusive so that they had to compensate for their persistence; Thanks to this he cheated a lot of money from his parents.

But this was their fault for spoiling them, they should teach their children well; however something like a father reflecting on his way of educating did not happen.

"What the hell is wrong with the world?" She said after noticing that not only her parents were the problem, no wonder there were many cases like her sister out there; she decided to calm down and try to mitigate her hatred.

She would put her revenge plans for the "bitch" aside for a moment, she felt bad about herself for the fact that she could do something and do nothing; It didn't matter if they didn't want her and it was the others who were wrong. She felt obliged to at least inform us if they were still slobs afterwards it was not their fault, she couldn't afford much more charity.

If someone after being aware of this grew and remained the same, he could not blame anyone other than himself. She couldn't allow herself to be abused of her goodwill either, this had already happened to her once and although she was still a little soft-hearted she wouldn't let herself be crushed.

-Well, I have an idea for a game but I don't know if anyone wants to play it- everyone ignored it, she was already expecting it- it's a shame that no one is interested because she had prepared a prize- she clarified as she took out a one-kilo bag of chipetines, beginning to be surrounded by her companions; they tried to get some chipetines as gifts for being his friends.

~ These children are easy to bribe ~ she thought with a mischievous smile, as she began to talk about the rules of the game:

-Well the idea is this, I am going to distribute these papers, these are going to be sinero; everyone will start with the same amount. I am also going to distribute these papers which represent a job, they have a requirement that you must meet in order to work; all of you must strive to get a job- she began to put the work papers on the table- in the end after getting a job you will be able to use your money with others according to your job, which forces you to trade with others ; making money flow between you. At the end of the game, distribute lollipops according to how each one has performed, if they like the game a lot I have comp chipetines for tomorrow to play it again.

These words encouraged many to try well in the game, they all knew that she had money thanks to the fact that she spent her time selling things; so they can probably play this game for months. It is also likely that they can claim a better prize later, so with hidden intentions they began to play; knowing that she would only be a judge.

This unknowingly made them learn the value of money, in addition to the importance of having a good training; not everything was so easy how to study. Over time they began to complain that she would make the game difficult, but she told them that to compensate she was going to invite them to an hour of cyber, they should just let her show them something.

-Well before I give you all an hour, I want you to see this- he said as he guided them to his cyber machine, there was a search engine for job offers- see what happens when I try to look for a job- and everyone saw that it was like the game requests, but much worse.

-Where is one supposed to get the years of experience? There are hardly any places that accept you to learn - said one complaining about what they were seeing.

-Well, we put that what they see is the adult world and its difficulty, many times one gets a job by means of an accommodation; or ends his dream position being filled by an idiot just for being the son of she remembered how her boyfriend suffered because of this in his past, in addition to being scammed by the Candela Bitch to get one. Due to the fact that he felt indebted to her for having helped him they became close, however she was the one who had obtained it the most in his working career to the point that he could not see a way to move forward.

He already knew her from school they were always friends or just friends, however after suffering a resolution in his life for not being able to pursue his dream he went in search of an office job; being very little what he could aspire to with only his title. But Cande had helped him get into a company they worked for, earning his friendship; but he soon found himself in a difficult situation.

His family needed money because his attempt to set up his company failed, this because of Cande behind the scenes because that company was competing to hers; becoming heavily in debt because of this. She took advantage of this and the fact that it made him relish being close to success and then take it off, putting him in a completely desperate state; in this weakened state she offered him a glimmer of hope that his girlfriend could not give.

This dog had harmed all her efforts to help, even though she collected money, she was still seen by everyone as a useless one who did not know how to cause more than problems; It was partly true but not entirely his fault. She reflected that all the disastrous coincidences of the past really were not, that woman could have quietly orchestrated it; as well as orchestrating so many stones in front of her until she dies from suffering so much abuse.

Remembering this with hatred and disgust in front of others who began to reflect on life at an early age, now they understood the true weight of the bills they spent on buying sweets and figurines.

- Now I understand what dad means that there is no money- they learned thanks to the game the obligations of the adult world, feeling guilty for having been so capricious and annoying. They also felt bad for venting their anger by bullying her, they would vent their childish frustration on her to get a little satisfaction; they felt really horrible.

"Well, there is something about the game that I did not tell you" she made a solemn pause. "You will see there are times when there is money, but they use it badly; despite being aware that there is a better way - looking at them with a lost and tired look, as if he was dying inside because of what he had just mentioned.

"But then what can we do?" Said one of the group.

-They can do like me and start earning their own money, however they must be careful they can vodify it- he said as he went to the owner of the cyber to pay for the computer hours of his colleagues. They obviously went to their computers, they wanted to check how cruel my do really was; they were scared to confirm that this was very difficult.

Everyone came out with distorted faces and seeing themselves in the past they could understand why they would want to hide it from them, once you are aware of the weight of the world it is difficult for you to step aside and pretend to ignore it.

"Can my parents really steal from me?" Said one to himself, remembering the warning she gave them, more than one doubted this possibility; However, there were those who had not long been able to do this.

"I guess it's a matter of luck, not everyone has bad parents," she replied after hearing it, she knew it was hard for someone to discover that they did not have them. In truth there are people who do evil without seeking to do evil, they are just spoiled children who never finished growing up.