C7: "The first day of school"

This college had more men than women due to being technical, so women were always easily the center of attention. They were easily surrounded by sycophants, so regardless of whether you were ugly or not you would have some fans; however to achieve her goal against Cande she had to manage to capture various targets as friends.

-Bitch I almost feel that I am going to live an Otome raising the affection of the capture targets- thinking that I should make these rich children to be their friends, nobody knew their true background since they were there in icognito; only Candela knew the truth from her contacts.

She attended that school only for the purpose of meeting them, this was later learned by Brenda because Cande confessed it to her; That was why she got to meet Brenda's boyfriend at school. The only reason I lusted after him was because he couldn't make him submit to her like everyone else in the school.

-Damn crazy look at how to go around doing so much just for a shame- remembering all the evil that Candela did to her dear Daniel- I Brenda swore today that whoever dares to suffer my dear Daniel will suffer like that bitch She will- she looked at the air full of hatred because of what happened, she despite knowing that it was not her fault she hated herself for having made him suffer.

This Candela framed her many times but this would not have happened if she had not been so naive. She also wanted to get even with him for having rejected her for Candela, she would make him beg a little but only a little bit; I didn't want to lose it.

After all for Daniel it was like an unreachable mountain, it was only by chance that they spent an intimate night together; all because she drank a drink that Candela had offered him. He liked that she will take the initiative, so they stayed together for a while; during school they became really close after that event.

She always thought that it had been the fault of the fact that she had never drank being that her first time, however she is more aware of what candela is capable of; so it wouldn't be strange that she wanted to drug him. It would not be surprising if his sensitive and violent attitude towards her before kicking her out was influenced by drugs.

That crazy woman was too damn, it is fortunate that because she had other objectives to deal with that she did not invest much in Daniel; allowing things between him and her to flow. But she always felt unworthy because he was always very cool and capable, she was always a naive row; which was easy to be treated like a rag otherwise.

He fell in love with her because of her extreme goodness and good will, besides that he never judged him for the details of his private life; which was severely criticized by society. Although they did not do anything illegal, the way he and his family lived and earned money was quite questionable, but they only did it until they could start a legal business to survive; she helped get the business started.

Although her help was only that they will use her name, it is because of this that Candela later made them fall; This caused him to hate her more. Calling her useless for ruining what they had tried so hard to mount, even though her anger was possibly suggested; even though he knew the company could fall from the moment he used his name to found it.

He already knew the consequences that could happen and nevertheless I took it the wrong way, his attitude changed a lot in the time he was close to candela; together in the time that so many disagreements began to occur. It is good that this time you can take advantage of knowing what is going to happen to help the innocent not to suffer.

She went through the corridors enchanting everyone with her way of being and her clothes, after a few days of wearing different styles and showing different skills, it did not take long to conquer everyone. At least everyone who looked at her.

She did a good skate number, played a good song on the guitar; he even managed to silence a teacher. Every day that passed she became more and more popular, she. Wasn't there something she didn't know how to do?

-It's incredible that she plays well- said some boys as they watched her score another goal in the game, the boys were having trouble dealing with her and the tricks she did with the ball. Not only had he beat them up last week in basketball, but now he was giving them a beating in soccer.

-You should have come before, while playing little games, the neckline of the shirt was lowered a bit- said one with a mischievous tone, there was a little fan service and luckily he saw it.

-Ajh that bad luck- she said because she heard what had been lost, some juicy strands in a lace bodice. Several boys drooled when remembering or imagining that scene, she did not do it at all and she felt sorry; but thanks to this he had managed to capture one of the targets.

She felt dirty about it since Candela used a lot of dirty tricks, besides the honey trap; she didn't want to be the same. However he was happy to have advanced in his goal, these boys would help him block Candela's path; this way she couldn't hurt.

Her life was on the right track and all thanks to the fact that not a day did she stop trying, but she knew that that crazy woman could take everything away from her just on a whim; just as he did with Daniel. Despite the fact that she limited the level of expansion of the company owned by Candela's mother with her tactics, this is a company that covers several areas, she is not sure if that is enough for her to have less power.

Especially for his father and uncle, who unfortunately despite the fact that information about his corruption was leaked to the world; they remain in the same position of power. Although they are still having to make complaints, judgments and statements; they remain in their most comfortable positions.

They keep letting her crazy do her messes and mischiefs, they keep giving her all her whims; the worst thing is that they seem to encourage this kind of shitty attitude.

-How is it possible that he continues in his position, even after there were news on TV in which he was seen as being bribed? - she said while looking at the newspaper cut in which the judge ruled that he was innocent, it seems that they knew too many dirty secrets from important people so that they could wash their hands.

Incredibly they managed to distract people with other news, then they began to pass this less and less by leaving the evidence that was not clear; then they said it was incrimination. If you saw the other evidence, you would know that it was not like that, but for some reason they disappeared along with the person who had them, while the news of a drug addict reporter who tried to incriminate those guys for personal Vendetta became very famous.

How lucky for her that she did not stay close to the matter after giving away the tests, she was sweating with fear as she thought about what might have happened. She shook her head putting this matter out of her head, there was nothing she could do anyway; the best thing to do is not let him gain more power.

-What the hell with that f. Family of psychopathic lunatics! - She thought furiously to herself, as she remembered all the damage they did; besides imagining what they were doing. It was difficult for her to get these concerns out of her head, being noticed by the capture target who asked:

"Is everything okay?" Handing her some water and her bottle was empty.

- Yes, I have some concerns due to something that happened at home; you know the typical thing when your parents screw you- she said since they had talked about having problems with parents who did not know how to respect personal life, in addition to being hypocrites and giving preferences.

-I see, don't give it importance, in the future when they need you, don't help them; remind him that it was what they did to you after you refused- he smiled but he looked sad and bitter at the words he released, it was hard having to do that with your own parents; but it was not abnormal to pay evil with evil.