C11: "The 3rd year"

Blenda was very worried about the arrival of Daniel in her life, especially with the garlic villain hanging around; she fears that he will ruin her life again. If only she had not loved him so much and fought so hard to obtain his love, it would take to see the villain not be hunkered so obsessed with him and would not have ruined his life.

Since her beginning she got on with him and they were close, she felt less than incapable of giving him what he was looking for completely in a woman; during high school he was always sad about this. Getting worse after Candela's arrival, she always wished I could make him happy and seeing that he couldn't, he didn't want to come but he couldn't; it was like he was demanding to go, he wanted to go.

She spent the first years in high school trying to satisfy him, if he wanted she acted good slut; If he felt he needed two girlfriends, he seduced a woman and took her to his bed. Thanks to this, when he finished high school, he continued with her, since no woman could do those things for him; other than that she was a good person.

He always let her know that what he loved about her was that she was a good person, that she always did everything to help; later that same he claimed when it was no longer useful. Since that did not make him produce money that he needed to help his family, he more than anything took advantage of her naivety and obsessive love for him to get what he wanted; when it no longer served him, he began to discard it.

But he wasn't bad, he was too much of a perfectionist; to the point that nothing went wrong or was allowed to go wrong. That very thing required her to have her partner, something that she neither had nor could do; always because of Candela who ruined the things she did to make them go wrong.

Beyond that and his selfish personality, seeing that he could play with her a little, he did; but no more thoroughly he always told her that it was what he thought and wanted. She was the one who insisted on being with him despite knowing it, she was the one who forced herself despite not being able to please him; to the point that he got too old for him to look for someone else.

He did not know where else to look for a part of Candela to have a more tolerable partner, after enduring all the follies of Blenda; so when he saw that she wanted to move away, he did not let her. Reminding her of all the times she cried for her and asked for more time, reminding her of all the time I spent waiting for her; When he got more with Candela he made sure that Blenda is still by his side.

All because she owed him according to the weather, he actually benefited from Blenda's bad attempts a bit; in monetary terms, but Candela made him see that this was not going to work. Besides that she wanted to be the only one for him, so she started drugging him so that he would feel the need for her; causing him to become aggressive from abstinence from her.

Thanks to this, she was so mistreated by him, due to Cande's successions on one side and the other because of her own obsession; she continues with the mentality that she was wrong. And that she could have reached the perfection that she wanted to give her if it weren't for Candela, she doesn't know how wrong she is; if she stopped to see herself she would berate him.

She would know how bad she is and how obsessed she is, just that she never dedicated herself to looking good herself; she was only focused on him; in the fact that I wanted to reach it. For her he was a mountain that she could never reach, although climbing could never reach its peak; she longs for the "love" of him.

If she stopped to analyze things a little, she would realize the truth, in truth such a man is not worth it; only she became obsessed with him. In truth, even after reincarnating, she remains naive and obsessed, worried that he does not suffer; not knowing that most likely things were pure karma.

It is the second month of the 3rd year he came just for these dates, upon arrival he found discrimination due to being a foreigner; unable to make friends or girlfriends. This upset him a lot, causing his personality to become closed, due to this he felt that he had no options other than Blenda at the time not to be alone; also for this the juice with it a little.

He felt that he was taking it out on the society that rejected him so much, since a woman like her was begging a man like him; thus raising the ego in such a way that he put forward. She was only aware that she suffered from racism so she wanted that when that did not happen, but in doing so she had to be persecuted by the villain; until she captured him because he feels lonely.

She just stayed waiting for the new one to come, lately there have been days that be more beautiful than normal just because of this; but no one could guess that it was because of this. Cande thought that there was someone in the class that she wanted to fall in love with, so she hastened to seduce several who were still alone; just for the fact of competing and being the one they prefer.

In this way she might be less popular, she might not be the center of everything; but she would have the love that Blenda yearns for only for her. From what it would feel like you come to and with a victory, the problem was that he does not know if he succeeded or not; having several boyfriends without them knowing each other.

He only boasted his happiness to Blenda, feeling happy to see her depressed and down; but without knowing if it was because of him or not. However, it was likely that since Blenda always walks with a smile, however she was depressed because of her concern; without really knowing what Candela was planning.

Daniel enters the classroom while Candela was showing off her boyfriends' gifts to Blenda, she was scared because she thought she had been discovered; but luckily he is just a stranger. He was curious about this liberal girl, maybe he could use her to play since it seems that she likes the game; while in turn looking at the other girl thinking about what problem could be between the two.

But more than that, I didn't think I was a little happy that maybe I could play with someone in this place full of racists. For two months he has been settling in this place and only receives abuse; he feels very angry at the world for judging him just by how he looks. To make matters worse, he fears not being able to adapt to the school he comes from, because the academic content was inferior.