C16: "The heroine disappointment"

Thanks to this, she was not so obsessed with him and his demands, despite the fact that she was at the height of him and his perfectionism that he did not know; dismissing her despite her genius. After all, he had plenty of women and also a little money, this had been thanks to her help; so he decided to pay her by approaching her fulfilling her wish.

However, for him and his wishes she was not important, she was a great woman with whom to build something serious; but he did not want that he liked to play. And with the money he could always make an interested party fall to play, because of this he ended up hurting Blenda who gave him her love; He gave him the excuse that someone like him deserved two girlfriends when he discovered it.

She agreed with him for the moment as in the past, however, unlike that time, Candela was not screwing in her life; so that she would not have friends to help her reason. Thanks to this, she saw the relationship with him from the third person to see what it was that she was wrong, only to see that her mistake was her obsession with him.

He was making the same mistakes as when Candela was without her present, bringing women to his house who interfered with him and his father, sometimes with both. These greedy women ended up ruining their hard-to-build business.

Then she really understood who was guilty, it was him and only he there was nothing he could do. Only due to the past she agreed to help prevent that dog from melting but he should not look for her again, he just thought about his mistakes after hearing that from her.

He was perfect, she always kept saying that to him, she always lowered her head to his perfect logic in order to continue with him in that year, why did he change now? Yet he told her:

-So much love I said that you have me and you let yourself be convinced by your "friends", letting them get between us; the relationship is ours, not theirs- she came back to him after these words thinking that she was wrong, even though she knew a part of her that it was not really like that.

They went on a trip of half-wounded graduates, half-reconciled after returning. However, he made her come back to be the one to end the relationship and not her. She realized after being cut in front the entire course under the excuse of being an idiot, which was nothing more than a useless one who barely had the ability to work.

She and him two days ago were talking about getting married, talking about having children, I loved having money and an established business; Which thanks to her I was already on my way. After hearing this from him, she let her guard down and allowed herself to be used, the cursed one unknowingly planted a seed in her because she was off guard.

Now he was yelling at her in front of everyone unpleasant things, she wouldn't stop crying; He was suggested after seeing this :.

-Why don't you cry louder? In this way you will be able to ask someone to comfort you, it is not what everyone always sees when they see a blonde cry; That he who is wrong is another and not her just for being blonde? - Said the annoyed with sarcasm, that was resentful of the racism that society did to him, despite the fact that there were people who treated him well.

He only saw them as an oasis in a desert of shitty people, by doing this he felt completely satisfied because he made this kind of desired and coveted woman touch him who they looked at as shit. Instead of giving an example showing that they are wrong, he acted as they pointed out.

She broke into a thousand pieces after this and finished school at another school, he too because of how he was treated by others afterwards; she continued to interact with her ex-teammates after leaving rpg. Letting the whole truth about her be known even by the one who despised her, feeling ridiculous for how she acted.

However, there was no way to find her, she disappeared from the world, her friends and she now worked together in the same company, either as equals on the part of their objectives; or as subordinates by others. She gave preference to students to work, all to help them gain experience; the happy previous experience that is called for in the curriculum.

Thanks to this, the years of experience that had to be obtained from the galley were obtained in part-job rotations; being the best accepted as fixed. This was helpful for many young people, their companies being recognized by the state for helping them; giving them money sometimes for this so they can keep doing it.

Time passed and the years as well and 10 years after each one left by their side passed, however there was an event which nobody expected; the meeting of school graduates. They called the graduates of 10 years ago, even her who had left before her time, to reward her because of everything she achieved in her life, even though this should be in another school, she decided to go to this one.

He only spent this in another school that had nothing to do with his education, so he found it sane to go to what would have been his school for the end of that meeting. Besides that there were people with whom she had lost contact and only there could she see, she nevertheless wanted to see what had become of the damned Daniel; she worried about whether he would have done well or not after the help he received.