C10: "The Desperation of the Villain"

The days passed and Candela became a little more popular every day, however things did not turn out as planned; especially since Blenda stood out in them first. Being the only one they could choose to do against her if they competed against her, however, they felt hateful to play with someone as bad a loser and winner as Candela; Besides, she exposed herself trying to humiliate Blenda on more than one occasion.

Blenda helped make this happen, she just let Candela deal with her; spoiling his plan almost at the end of being fulfilled. All without Candela understanding how things turned out badly, she was helped by her friends for this who supported her; they didn't understand why he had become their target.

Besides, she only limited herself to exposing them, she didn't mock or criticize her for it; earning everyone's respect for this. More than one would have already counterattacked, at least would have insulted or mocked her to her face; yet she let her be and ignored her.

This made her look more mature and desirable than Candela, however she managed to become popular by bringing valuables to school; managing to become the center of attention by giving valuable things to his "friends". Those who really weren't her friends and didn't really support her, since they disappeared when she placed a plot or sold it when she was laying it down.

Blenda was very loved at school, she was always there to give a hand to those in need; apart from the fact that she donated some very good notes that saved the ass of who was about to repeat. You only had to read them like a demoniac and you could save the matter to which they were focused, these notes were made by hand; there being several of various themes.

These were in the library along with some books to learn languages ​​that she also donated along with these, in those books you could learn even Latin; the quantity and variety of educational books was incredible. These were expensive and were only available in private ones, these were deeper than those of previous editions dedicated to primary education; both in linguistic and didactic content.

The school did not mind leaving the notes aside, receiving more than 100 good quality books in return; the school was more than delighted with this. She only omitted all at her request that she had donated the books, saying only about the notes that so many served and enjoyed.

She was very loved and known because of this and other things, Candela seeing that she could not be the center of attention as she wanted, she became furious; starting to want to gestate something against her to eliminate her. It is a pity for her that she no longer has quality removal options for threats, but for this one that is being so annoying she was considering reusing some; although this was boring and not very funny.

She felt this a real challenge to see how she could get rid of her, considering the problems it caused her it should not be simple; she kept coming up with twisted ideas. Already ignoring what his main objective was, putting it completely aside only to concentrate on competing.

This was something to go Blenda had predicted would happen, that's why I spend so much effort being popular; This way the targets would stay safe from her for a while. At least for the moment they could go deeper with their girlfriends, so that it would be difficult for her to get in the way; even if I plot against them some fatal scheme.

Because she must first make sure that she is a not-too-formal bride before eliminating the competition so she can be the formal one, she didn't need to do this to meet her goals; but he loved to play with the hearts and lives of others. Now it was being difficult to do, so it was used desperately; showing everyone the falsehood in it.

Blenda could only use this time to further strengthen the friendship she had with her companions, especially the objectives; while letting Candela put herself in a bad place. Now, thanks to her bonds of friendship, she was able to grow her company and those of her friends, in order to surround the company of Cabdela's Mom; She was starting to have trouble holding on because of this.

She did not like the idea that the company would close, because of the family members who had worked there; so I would try to buy or acquire it if possible. The employees of that company are not to blame for working for someone so horrible, I felt that it was not good to pay that type of collateral damage; just to prevent Candela and her family's ability to harm from being reduced.

If it were for revenge, she would have destroyed that company a long time ago, but by doing that, many people would have ended up on the street and her heart is not so cold; It is good to take action on the matter but it is not so bad. Besides, she only wanted to stop her and her revenge would be to leave her incapable of harming someone else, showing everyone who in the past defended her as she really is; taking her to justice if possible.

But more than that he would not do if someone would give him justice for what happened that would be God, he already gave him a magnificent gift allowing him to reincarnate in order to avoid these evils; At least this was the way she felt. The way in which he accepted the things that happened to him and those that currently happened to him, this was his way of thinking after the suffering of his past life; she doesn't want revenge to end up being something worse than her.

So she put God and her thougs in her heart to avoid breaking down like her, at least she was trying to trust him to help her avoid it. From the bottom of her heart so she believes it