C9: "First round against the villain"

On the first day of classes in the second grade of school, the entire class was animated talking nonsense; all very happy until a new face enters the classroom. This caused a little awkward silence between the group of people and the new member, until one of the two sides spoke up.

"Are you looking for someone?" Said one of the men when he saw how beautiful the girl was, hoping that she was not the girlfriend of one of his classmates; He saw her and was hooked right away.

"No, I study in this classroom," she replied with a shy voice, hiding her face a bit in her hair to give an aura of innocence. The red curls covering her precise face made her incredibly sexy, to top it off her attributes were well formed; standing out due to the short clothes she was wearing.

She was wearing a very provocative makeup and her perfume had flooded the room, suddenly the atmosphere changes due to what she said; being surrounded by those who were still single in the classroom. And those who not only kept up to date with what was being talked about by gossip, nevertheless only appreciated the view but did not appreciate it; they felt full with what they were eating as to go try a new dish.

-Well, it's hot today- Blemda said when entering the room after seeing Candela, however that day was not hot at all; she dressed normal for those kinds of days. A long T-shirt but a little tight and escorted, an open cotton jacket that matched her barely forgotten Jean; she wore things that made her figure noticeable but never excessively.

She was aware that the more escorted and tightened the more striking it would look, she felt uncomfortable with the looks it would bring regarding that; she felt that if she wanted to make someone fall in love she should do it by showing her feelings not by squeezing her ass. Because in this way he felt that he would attract the lust of that someone, perhaps preventing him from showing his true being in order to satisfy his lavia; however he kept wearing things that will feed his vanity but only a little.

She stayed only on the sidelines to stay in a position of trust with the objectives, beyond that she did not do more; although he could, he didn't need to. She felt it would be putting herself in the limelight if she did, though she'd been there long enough without that; It was only enough to show how skilled she was and her charisma.

So little is that it was an obligation to know so much skill like that, although it is useful to know how to do things to survive in life; especially if they are related to a profession. She had exceeded and over-demanded in the knowledge that she possessed, all in order to be able to face the person in front of her.

The others were amused by what Blenda said, so they did some healthy bullying to the newcomer; who was hiding the shiver caused by the cold. She sacrificed a lot to make a good impression and she was already ruined.

She did not want to be in that school, if it had not been for the request of her father and her uncle to approach certain people she would have gone to a better school; hated the fact that they're using her as a chess piece. But knowing that there were hardly any girls in this school, he saw it as an easy goal, he didn't even think he needed a budget to accomplish it; after all he has connections and money to do whatever he wants.

She was raging after this loss of face that she obtained, during the day she did nothing but smile and little by little approach her colleagues who did not avoid her; there were those who spoke to him but maintained their treatment as cordial. She blamed her progress on the bad first impression, but she was hoping to change this after showing her talents; there was nothing he couldn't do.

The only thing she possessed to show skill and excel was in bed, this was a limit that Blenda wasn't crude but someone like her was willing to cross; all in order to achieve your goals and be popular. All as long as they become the center of attention and play with it, all as long as they tell them they need it and play with that need.

She really has a problem, in her previous school she had them all like this; If there was any woman who could be of competition to him, she was having a bad time. Some of them ended up being kidnapped in trafficking networks just because she envied them their hair color, something that Blenda certainly had; however she found it boring to use the same elimination method twice.

It has already caused them to contract both sexually transmitted and non-sexually transmitted diseases, kidnappings and extortion; even coordinating violations one by one or in groups. Being able to be acquaintances or friends among the perpetrators. She ruined the lives of several women even if they weren't her partners, just because she felt threatened by them; just because he felt them a hindrance.

Blenda knew that she was capable of all these things most because she did them all in her past life, all because she was the girlfriend of the boy she wanted; but only after ruining their relationship in such a way that he hates her. But making him just hate wasn't enough she drove him crazy with drugs, she had made other couples hate each other with other methods before; making this the only viable method.

However, Blenda did not know that she did not repeat the elimination technique, she did not know until she made her investigate with the help of her money; adjusting to know this fact. She didn't know whether to feel lucky or not because he didn't remove her for the hair just because he couldn't think of any more removal methods for her.

She was now able to confirm that Daniel had been drugged by her, she also understood why the twisted and tragic fate that Candela gestured on her. The only thing I wanted to understand was how that person was capable of so much evil, or at least that being that appears to be human.

"No wonder she made me dye my blonde a red tone, not to think that she joked with her saying that we looked like sisters that way" she said, remembering things from the past, while looking to the future with a look of pure determination.