Chapter 19: "Just you being my friend..."

"Kaneko sit next to me." Mineta shouts at me as I get on the bus, flipping him off I take my seat next to Todoroki. Everyone else is clambering on and taking their seats.

"Right class settle down, we'll be stopping for a break before we get to the camp." Aizawa tries to settle us but we ignore him and continue to mess about.

"How do you feel about this camp Shoto?" I ask him and he turns and looks at me.

"Not particularly anything special how?"

I giggle and then sigh,

"What did I expect from you,"

He looks at me again confused. "What?"

"Nevermind." I grab some snacks and share them with him as the bus drives smoothly to our destination.

"I'm so excited," I breathe looking out the window and the mountainy landscape surrounding us as we drive.

"I'm hoping this gives me a chance to grow stronger." Todoroki replied back.

"Well obviously me too, but I also want to have fun." I say smiling at him.

There was a brief silence before Todoroki says.

"No matter where I am, as long as I'm with you I'm having the time of my life."

My heart skips a beat and my face flushes red.

"Shoto- I've been meaning to ask about our ki-" Before I could finish the bus stops and Aizawa quickly ushers us off.

"Move move, I NEED TO PEE!!" Mineta pushes past my legs and out into the open.

"Purple prick," I shudder trying not to throw up at Mineta's touch.

"HELLO STUDENTS!" A voice suddenly rings out, I turn and see two Pro Hero girls standing a few meters away.

"We are the WILD WILD PUSSYCATS!"

My class and I stand awkwardly and stare. What a strange Hero group. Midoryia suddenly goes nuts and spews out facts on the girls. One being that they're old... They didn't take that too well.

"Shut it boy, I'm 18 at heart!" The blue one says in a tussle with Midoryia.

"Now we own all this land but the training camp is at the base of the mountain. Thats where you're headed." The red one explains with a devious look on her face.

My heart sinks as I start to realise.

"Heh then why are we all the way up here." Uraraka says awkwardly laughing.

"I think I know the answer to that one." I chime in as everyones eyes widen.

"Okay, okay back on the bus now guys. Hurry." Sero says and we all back up slowly trying to sneak back on.

"Its 9 O'clock in the morning kids, if you're quick about it you may get there by noon." Mandalay the red uniformed Pro Hero laughs.

Theres an uproar and we rush towards the bus screaming. Suddenly the ground raises and we are flung off the cliff.

"Its Pixie-Bobs quirk! She can manipulate the earth." Midoryia shouts to us.

In the mid-air commotion I scan around for Shoto but I can't spot him for all the dust and rocks flying around me.

Boof.

I'm on the ground on my butt.

"Ouch." I hear people complain but I rise to my feet and finally find Shoto.

"I'm pissed." I declare to him but he's looking up at the Pro Heroes.

"I'VE HELD IT TOO LONG!" Mineta sprints past into the forest. But a massive monster rises from the earth. Midoryia rushes in to help him.