Chapter 4: Costumes and Catastrophes.

It's the second day of the hero course and pretty much the whole of today was boring, average classes that you'd see in a normal high school.

Lunch was the best part of the day so far because the food is amazing! I begrudgingly spent lunch with Katsuki because we have yet to make any close friends here.

But by the time the afternoon rolled around I roughly knew everyones names. Though I still don't know much about their quirks.

It's time for the last class of the day and we wait eagerly in our classroom for the teacher. 5 minutes pass by and there is still no sign. I impatiently start tapping my pen on the desk.

"It has been 5 minutes are there are still no sign of our teacher!" Tenya Iida announces to the class standing up.

"Wow thanks for letting us know, Captain obvious." I say sarcastically, dropping my pen onto the desk a few of my classmates snicker.

"I-I, well, huh?" Iida says confused and a little embarrassed he sits back down.

"So you really are Bakugo's twin, both as sarcastic and mean as each other." A red head boy laughs.

Ejiro Kirishima. I look at him. He seems friendly plus he seems like he could be a good friend for Katsuki.

"I guess so," I shrug and suddenly AllMight walks through the door, normally? No special entrance? Boring.

"I am here!" He shouts in his warm booming voice. I cross my arms. I wonder what we will be up to?

"Now students it is time for a battle trial!" Everyone looks at him confused. He clicks a button and boxes appear out of the wall.

"These are your hero costumes! Put them on and head outside we will be heading to a mini training ground to do some "hero and villain" work."

"Hero costumes!" Some people cheer, A light smile flickers on my face. Okay so this could potentially be fun and I might get to ask AllMight for advice about my quirk.

After getting changed and heading down we step out as a class on to the training ground. If my life was a movie it would probably be edited like a slow mo.

I look at my costume. I'm wearing a black long-sleeved cropped top with matching black shorts, long black boots and thigh high socks. My gloves have small safety like clips so it can clip onto a small silver bangle that's attached to my shorts whenever I want to take them off. I kept my signature braids in just to keep a bit of me. My clothes are all fire resistant just like every other piece of clothing I own. Though I do have a lot more skin showing than I normally do and I won't wrap it, so it can be quite dangerous if someone touches me, but also it can be quite handy against villains because they can't tie me up.

"Wow, so you're going full danger," Katsuki says looking at me. "I'm glad. Now you can really hurt these stupid classmates of ours and we'll show them what the Bakugo twins can actually do."

I snicker and decide to tease him a little.

"Oh Katsuki, You really believe that you can do any damage."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He screams at me. I laugh.

"Now class let us get started." AllMight starts and he begins to explain what we are doing. Once we have a basic understanding and a bit of arguing happens between my brother and Midoryia we put our names into a box, AllMight starts to pair us together.

"Now so there is 21 of us in this class so we'll have 9 pairs of two and a three." He says confidently

"Right so Bakugo you go with Iida, Oh wait sorry boy Bakugo." He says scratching his head he goes on to say "This will be a problem, what do you both want to go by?" Pointing at my brother and I.