Chapter 10: The 1st date..?

I jolt awake. Where am I? Then the memories of everything came flooding back. I can control it now?

I glance at the bedside table. 6pm. Wow I must have slept 3 hours. My stomach turns and I rush into the connecting bathroom and throw my guts up. When I finish my stomach rumbles and I realise I'm really hungry.

"Man I'm starving." I say to myself.

I stand up and walk towards my bags. I grab my phone and scroll through my contacts list. On the first few days of school everyone decided to get everyones numbers so we could contact each other. I click Todoroki's name and start to private message him.

Todoroki Shoto

Me: Hey, wanna grab some food now?

...

Shoto: Sure meet me outside your room in a few mins.

I turn my phone off and throw it into my small backpack. I put my bag on and look at  myself in the mirror. Oh I look awful. My eyes are puffy from when I cried and my hairs a mess. Wait Todoroki didn't see me like this did he? I groan as I realise he probably did.

I pull my hair out of their braids. Hmm should I put it up into a bun? I throw it up into a messy bun. I guess that'll do. I head out and see Todoroki standing there. He's wearing a black jumper and jeans. I study his relaxed face and muscular frame. He looks so cool compared to me in my cuffed baggy jeans and long-sleeved top. 

"Hey you feeling better." He asks me walking towards me. I realise I'm staring and blush.

"Yeah I think so."

"Are you going to try to turn it off again?"

"No, not right now. I'm still feeling kinda drained." I answer. He smiles softly.

"Thats fine, come on then." He grabs my hand and I blush even harder. He seem to be comfortable enough with me now.

We exit the building hand in hand and onto the street.

"Wow it's kinda warm out." He mumbles.

"Is it? I don't feel it." I giggle a little. "Where are we even going?" I ask.

"Well when I was younger I used to have to go to my dads work and he used to take me to this really amazing soba place after." Todoroki explains.

I'm touched, Todoroki is taking me to a place real special to him. We continue to stroll down the street. I gaze at all the shops. Lights twinkling as the sun starts to set.

"Wow this place is really pretty. It's a change from the small part of town I live." I tell him.

"Oh yeah? do you take the train to school?"

"Yeah, it's a 10 minute train ride, 4 stops approximately." I explain and he smiles. We dip into a small dark alleyway. And Todoroki stops at a dingy door. Wheres the restaurant? This place looks abandoned.

"Is this it?" Todoroki opens the dirty door and holds it open for me. I step inside and he follows. We walk through a cramped hallway and into a quiet little room fill with tables.

"Shoto Todoroki!" A young man, who looks about 20, shouts coming up embracing Todoroki in a hug. He steps back and looks at me.

"Kaneko this is an old friend of mine Hiroaki, my father used to be friends with his dad. Before his dad passed away."

Hiroaki runs his hands through his midnight black hair and a smirk falls upon his face. He's really handsome and I assume he's got a charming personality.