Chapter 3: First day at UA! (part 2)

"What!? A quirk assessment test!?" We all say as Mr Aizawa tells us what we are doing out here. I stand beside my brother with my arms crossed.

"But sir, what about orientation! We will miss it," The brown haired girl standing beside Midoryia said in a confused tone.

Mr Aizawa then answered her question saying "If you wanna make it big you can't waste time on stupid ceremonies. Its my class and I'll run it how I like." Some students gasp. I stay silent. I don't mind much, I trust this guy will know what's best.

He then goes on to explain what we will be doing.

"You! One of the Bakugo twins," He points at my brother

"You did the best in the practical exam," He then looks at me "You coming a close second, must be irritating that your twin brother always does better."

I'm taken back at his words. How dare he say such a thing! Katsuki smirks obviously delighted to hear me getting insulted. I roll my eyes showing a bit of attitude and Mr Aizawa carries on.

"Now what was the farthest you can throw a soft ball when you were in Junior high."

"67 meters I think," He replies turning to me. I nod signalling that he was correct.

"Okay now boy try doing it with your quirk, anything goes just stay in the circle." Mr Aizawa says as my brother walks into a circle drawn in the sand. He stretches his arms.

"Alright man you asked for it," Katsuki mumbles and gets ready to hurl the ball. He throws letting off a mini explosion as he does, sending the ball flying high into the sky. Everyone gasps, shocked at the distance. I smirk he could've done way better.

"705 meters." Mr Aizawa turns to show the class his phone. I hear people mumbling about how crazy far he threw it. Everyone then got real pumped up wanting to have a go.

"Hah, you think this'll be fun? Idiots. Today you engage in 8 physical tests to showcase your abilities and whoever does the poorest. Will be expelled from my class." Mr Aizawa said in a calm unwavering voice. 

He's dead serious? Okay this has thrown me off a little bit. Expelled? Are you kidding! I guess I have to work hard. I relax a little bit this'll be easy peasy I just need to stay in control.

"You can't send one of us home," The little brown hair girl complains. "Its not fair!"

"The world isn't fair little girl." He says a little pissed off. "Its a heroes job to combat the worlds unfairness so if you want to be pro you gotta go beyond... plus ultra style" I smile a little bit.

First it's the first test 50 meter dash. 

I groan inside a little bit. My quirks kinda useless in this round. I walk to the start line.  Guess I'm running against the brown haired girl and a boy with a tail?

"Hey I'm Ochaco Uraraka," She says to me.

"Hey, Kaneko Bakugo" I reply not taking my eyes off the track.

The whistle blows and I'm off. The boy with the tail finishes first and I come in second with 6.55 seconds and Ururaka in third with 7.14 seconds.

"Ahaha well at least that's faster than last year," She smiles looking at me. I smile back. 

I've got to be nice. At least try to make a few friends while I'm here as long as they don't distract me from my main focus.

"Oh I'm around about the same," I laugh and we walk off to watch the others. She's explaining her quirk to me enthusiastically but I'm only half listening, All I can remember her saying is that she can remove the gravity of stuff she touches. Or something like that.