two: a house party & harry

Comincia dall'inizio

"Just grabbing a drink," I replied, looking over at Brooke, nudging her with my elbow. "What do you recommend, Louis?"

"Um, let me make you two something," he quickly jumped off the counter, occupying himself with the drinks.

"Louis! Hurry up with those drinks!" Brooke shout. "Where are they?"

"Right here!" he grinned, handing us each a cup. "I call it the Luscious Louis. Drink up!"

We brought the cups to our mouths, taking a sip from it.

"Fuck!" Brooke shouted. "This is great!"

"Louis!" a male's voice shout as two guys strolled into the kitchen. "What are you- Oh, Hi! I'm Dylan!"

"And I'm Liam," the other boy said, sticking his hand out in front of me. "You are?"

"Charli. And this is Brooke!" I grinned, shaking his hand.

"Louis, we're gonna play spin the bottle in the other room," Dylan said. "Girls, wanna join us?"

"Why not?" Brooke shrugged.

"Follow us!" Liam said, linking his arm with mine, as Dylan linked his with Brooke's.

--

We walked into the living room, and I noted the familiar circle had already formed. The five of us sat down, joining the group that was waiting.

There were a few now familiar faces sitting in this circle; and I noted that there were more girls than there were boys, but the guys didn't seem to mind.

"Am I late?" a deep voice said.

I looked up to see a male sauntering over to us, his head covered in curly hair, and a few tattoos were peeking out from the sleeves of his tee.

"Just on time!" Louis grinned, as the boy sat down across from me. Louis looked up at me, and noticed my puzzled face. "Brooke, Charli. This is Harry!"

"Hey," he said, staring at me.

"Hi!" Brooke greeted.

"Um, hi" I said. What's his problem? "Why are you staring at me?"

"Why not?" he raised an eyebrow while taking a sip from the beer that was perched in his hand.

"Let's get this game going!" Louis shouts, earning a round of applause from the small circle.

--

It was 15 minutes later, and the bottle had been spun numerous times. I was on my fourth Luscious Louis, and honestly, I was having a great time.

I had only kissed Dylan once, and somehow every time I spun this damn bottle, it kept landing on Brooke. It wasn't the first time it happened, and it probably wouldn't be the last time. We are best friends, and obviously we have kissed each other before.

Other than me, Brooke had kissed Liam four times, Dylan once, and Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend, twice.

My turn came up. I leant in, and spun the bottle. It landed on Louis. "Erm..."

"It's fine," Eleanor giggled. "Just, don't get too into it. It's just a game."

"Are you su-" Louis pressed his lips firmly against mine, cutting me off. By the time I realized, he was already back in his spot beside Eleanor, holding her hand.

"Yeah! My turn!" Louis cheered, leaning in and spinning the bottle. Harry. It landed on Harry.

"No way!" Harry shout, waving his hands in front of his face. "Not gonna happen!"

"But come on, Harry!" Louis jokingly laughed. He winked while staring at Harry. "It's only one kiss. It's not like we haven't-"

"No! Not again!" Harry shout again. He leant in and spun the bottle, and I audibly groaned when it landed on me, making Brooke nudge me with her elbow.

I won't lie when I say that I was actually really excited that it landed on me. Harry is extremely cute, and I wouldn't mind if I got to do this whenever I wanted to.

I pulled my bottom lip in between my teeth when he got up from the spot he was in and crawled over to me. The smile on his face was addicting, and I couldn't help but melt when his dimples appeared.

"Yes!" Louis whispered, loudly enough for me to still hear. He leaned over to high five Liam, and I flipped him off before looking back at Harry who had stopped in front of me. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at my lips, before meeting my gaze.

Harry leaned in and softly pressed his lips against mine, bringing his hands up to cup my cheeks.

I quietly moaned, earning a smile from Harry. He tilted his head to the side a bit for better access and slid his tongue along my bottom lip. I slowly opened my mouth letting him in.

I brought my hands up, resting them on his neck, and tangling my fingers in his hair.

His tongue traced along mine, gently meeting mine in a soft kiss. He let out a quiet moan, and someone beside us coughed, "Ahem."

Shit. I quickly pulled away from Harry, blushing.

"Well, now that that's over, would you two like to get a room, or continue the game?" Louis winked, pointing at Harry and myself.

-----------------------------

Authors Note:

*EDITED*

:O

Part two! I'm actually really excited about this story! I need to create a schedule on when I'll be posting, but I'm hoping that it can be a few times a week!

Do you like this story so far?

As always, please vote or comment on this story! <3