vivid.

you go to dinner with jaden and catch up. he tells you about playlist.

y/n | yeah. i'm so excited for playlist!

J | about playlist...

he pauses.

y/n | what?

J | trent...

y/n | yeah...

J | he wants to talk with you.

y/n | about what?

J | just talk with you.

y/n | we can go now. he's right up the street and we have an hour wait anyways.

J | okay.

jaden drives you over there and you walk up to the lady.

lady | name?

y/n | y/n and jaden hossler here to see Trent Kelly.

lady | go on up. no ones up there.

J | thank you.

y/n | thanks ma'am.

you walk upstairs and lightly knock on his door.

T | come in!

you open the door.

T | y/n.

y/n | hi, jaden said you wanted to see me.

T | i do.

he looks at jaden.

T | can i talk to her in private please.

J | yeah.

jaden looks at you.

J | i'll wait downstairs.

y/n | okay

jaden closes the door behind him.

T | hey y/n, how are you?

he says pulling out your file.

y/n | i'm doing good. how are you?

T | i'm good.

he flips a page and looks up at you.

T | now let's get down to business. we've done a lot for you here at Vivid.

y/n | you have and i'm very greatful for all the things you've brought to me.

T | we were happy to have you. but recently we've hit a lot of bumps in you're career.

y/n | what do you mean.

T | look at this graph.

he pulled out a paper and slid it to the other side of the table. he pointed to the beginning with his pen.

T | the graph starts low. that is when you were making tik toks at your own pace at home with payton.

y/n | okay.

T | then there's a big rise. this climax point is when you started on tour. it stays steady until it drops a little here. that's our first bump. i think we both know what that is.

y/n | yeah.

T | they slowly started to rise back up. then you were at home for a week and it was steady. even rising a bit. vidcon made your steady pace, you rise a bit.

y/n | mhm

T | then phase two was announced and there was another spike. then you left and your followers fell. they rose a bit over the next few months but at their slowed pace yet. then you left for almost two months.

y/n | i was getting help.

T | i understand that. all i'm saying is that you are very unpredictable and unprofessional. we've had too many scares with you and you are taking money from this company.

y/n | what are you saying.

T | we have to let you go.

y/n | what?

T | i'm sorry. we are forced to cut all ties with you.

you stand up and shake trent's hand.

T | it's been a good run.

you nod and head to the door.

T | wait. i have a few more things to let you know.

y/n | what is it?

T | all of your partnerships came to me first and asked about my clients.

y/n | what does that mean?

T | your invite from playlist came from us.

y/n | i'm not going to playlist?

T | not with us.

you open the door and leave. when you get to the lobby jaden stand up and hugs you.

J | what happened.

y/n | i'm not a part of vivid anymore.

J | what? seriously. i'll literally quit right now.

y/n | no jaden stop!

he pushes your arm off and walks upstairs. you follow him and he closes the doors to trents office. you hear him yelling,

J | seriously trent. you are going to drop y/n because she was hurt. because of things you did.

T | i didn't do anything jaden.

J | you believe payton's little lies and kicked her off tour.

T | i was doing my job jaden.

J | by not even asking y/n about what happened?! just letting her leave. now that i think about it, you did that on phase one two. you don't really care about your clients. you only care if their making you money. you are so selfish.

T | i do care about all of you.

J | really?

T | yeah.

J | you want me to pull of texts from the last month where i texted you about how i was feeling. or that i wasn't up for a meet and greet today. then you left me on delivered and made me go or just told me to suck it up.

T | i'm busy.

J | open your phone and show me how many texts you are getting at 9:30 at night.

T | what are you trying to prove.

J | that you made a mistake.

T | really?

J | yeah. i quit. i'll find a new manager.

T | okay.

he opens the door and flips him off.

J | let's go.

jaden grabs your hand and walks you to the car.

y/n | you didn't have to do that jaden.

J | i did. i saw how he walked all over you and me. pretty much everyone on tour. he never asks what you want it's always what he wants and that not what a manger is supposed to do. he's a selfish dirt bag.

y/n | playlist is in 3 days, pretty much 2 now, how are we going to go?

J | well i have an idea.

you nor jaden are a part of Vivid anymore. how are you feeling?