Lights Out Family.

you all wait in your room while everyone comes in. when everyone's there you grab your wallets and walk outside. these girls in the lobby come up to you and you take photos. when you get outside you start walking and eventually you find some scooters. Anthony takes the first one and rides down the street followed by sam and kevin. there was only 2 more scooters. chase gets on on and payton jumps on the back.

C | wait you can't do that.

P | watch me.

you get on Payton's back and chase tries to go. you start moving down the street. josh gets a video and posts it. you guys scooter around for a few hours and the put them off to the side of the road. you are right by a chipotle so you go in and order.

C | what if we like tried to make a chant.

y/n | what does that even mean?

C | like i'd say 'when i say chipotle you say beans'

K | beans?

J | full send.

Chase stand up on a table and the workers look at him. he starts stomping a beat.

C | WHEN I SAY CHIPOTLE YOU SAY BEANS! CHIPOTLE!

influencers | BEANS!

C | CHIPOTLE!

a few more people add in and you keep going. a group a teens walked in and gasped. they came up to you guys and started chanting. chase slips off the table. chase gets escorted out and you all get your food and go outside. you get pictures with the girls and walk back to the hotel.

C | that shit hurt my back.

S | you were really going at it though.

C | yessir.

you all eat in your room. you have people on the floor and the couch your room is full! soon trent comes in.

T | so that's where everyone went.

A | yeah party in our room.

T | no. you guys caused a ruckus at Chipotle.. Seriously?!

C | i'm sorry i-

T | no that's comedy.

everyone started laughing and making jokes. when you looked around the room and saw everyone happy. you did ant see every individual person. you saw one family. the Lights Out Family. you all cuddled in for bed. you watched the office and fell asleep. you woke up to trent coming in your room and turning on the lights.

T | hey up you lazy bums. San Diego is today!

Anthony groans.

A | dude. literally knock on our door turning on the lights is too far.

trent picks up and pillow and starts hitting anthony with it.

T | is that too far reeves?! is that too far?!

A | *laughs* yes fine i'm getting up.

trent leaves and chase is still sleeping. you look and payton then anthony. you whisper.

y/n | watch this.

you get out of bed and crawl over anthony. you and anthony shove chase off the bed and he hits the wall. you all start laughing as chase lays on the floor.

C | shit. i'm getting up.

y/n | you better be.

it was crazy to be best friends with someone you had looked up to for so long. you fan girled over chase so hard. now instead of watching people meet him you got to meet those people with him. it was amazing. you get up and go to the room it will be held in. everything is set up and people are working on sound. chase whispers in your ear.

C | come with me.

y/n | that's was scary but sure.

he takes you to a lookout over the lobby. you see all the fans down there. they can't see you.

C | look at them. just think we get to see every single one of them today.

y/n | crazy huh.

C | i also brought you up to make sure we were cool.

y/n | yeah. why wouldn't we be.

C | because like the first time we met you were like a fan. i viewed you as a fan but after yesterday i see you as my best friend now and i hope you see me the same way.

y/n | omg yeah of course. i'm with payton.

C | good. i'm glad we're on a brotha sister basis.

y/n | of course.

you laugh.

he opens his arms for a hug. you hug him back.

your officials best friends with your idol. well he isn't your idol anymore. he's your bestie!