sushi.

you get back inside with nick. you get dressed nicely.

you you get in nicks car and you run up and knock on payton's door

you you get in nicks car and you run up and knock on payton's door. he opens up in a very nice outfit.

y/n | you look nice payton.

P | thanks. you as well.

y/n | thank you.

you drive over and get a table. you sit down.

y/n | so we invited you to dinner so you could meet. each other because you two are some of the most important people in my life.

P | thank you y/n. well hi nick, i'm payton. first off i want to explain myself to you too. i was-

N | nah man. let's put it behind us. everything good.

P | thanks man. this has all taught me a lot.

y/n | how was tour.

P | it was fun but it would have been better with you and without that shit on my shoulders.

N | what's tour even like?

you look at payton and smile as all the memories rush through your head. chanting in chipotle. scooters. the tour bus. live shows. netflix. lights out had brough so much to you and you missed the end. you really hope you can make it next year.

y/n | it was an experience like no other. you spend months with your best friends. traveling the us meeting all of these people who support you endlessly.

P | there was a new adventure at every sunrise. you learn a lot. you also get really close to this group of amazing people and just live your life to the fullest.

N | that sound really cool.

P | it was crazy. y/n also trent asked if you could
unblock him or give him a call.

y/n | yeah... maybe after dinner.

P | how are you liking your time at home?

y/n | at first it was really hard. but i'm a better person now. nick flew from LA to come help build me back up.

P | thank you man.

N | sure dude.

after a bit your waitress brings out your food. you smile and look up at payton.

y/n | lord bless us for this food and being able to be here right now with the people i love. amen.

N & P | amen.

you have fun conversations and you eat your sushi. you drop payton back at home. nick showers and you sit on the bathroom sink and talk to him. he opens the door.

N | if you're down we can save some water.

you smile at him and hop in the shower. you shower up then get out and dry off. nick walks in a pair of grey sweats. you walk over and hug him. he squeezes you against his warm chest. he sways a little and kisses your forehead. you look up at him and give him a kiss.

N | i'm proud of you.

y/n | for what?

N | you actually ate today. a full meal. that's amazing.

y/n | i did didn't i.

N | you did

he smiles.

y/n | it's all thanks to you babes.

he kisses your forehead.

N | i love you.

that hits you in the heart a bit. you don't respond.

N | you don't have to say it back either. i just wanted to tell you.

you lay down in bed, laying your head on his chest. he runs his fingers through your hair as you fall asleep. you wake up and your stomach feels awful. like you're hungover. like someone is grabbing your stomach and twisting it. you get up and run to the bathroom waking nick up. you lean over the toilet and it all comes up. nick holds your hair back. after it's all out you fall against the bathroom wall breaking into tears. you are crying hysterically.

y/n | i- i thought i-i d-did it.

nick wraps his arms around you and rubs you back.

N | you did. you did it baby. i'm so proud of you. you'll get there. i promise. this may happen time and time again but eventually it will all get better.

you just keep crying. nick takes a wet rag and wipes the puke off your face and your hair. he changes your shirt and lays you back down in bed. he hold you tightly in his arms and talks to you softly until you fall asleep.

boyfriend goals bro🥺