secret.

you tuck your phone in your back pocket then walk back in.  when you get back into the theater you sit back down next to chase. you grab his hand and kisses your cheek.

C | what did he want?

y/n | nothing... just, checking in?

C | you've only been gone like 2 hours.

y/n | i know.

he lays his head in your shoulder and mutters, "clingy mother fucker" the movie ends and you get going.

Jem | i'm going go get a refill before we go.

y/n | okay we'll wait right here.

jemma goes to get her refill.

C | do you think trent will let us be out any later?

y/n | it's past midnight, he probably wants to start heading to the next stop.

C | yeah but...

y/n | what chase?

C | i don't want this night to end.

his tone makes your heart sink.

C | y/n, i really, really like you and i thought telling you we would be best friends would make it easier. maybe a type of closure. i understand it's nit fair to you since you're dating payton but i thought i'd tell you anyways.

y/n | i mean i can't tell you i don't like you.

you laugh.

y/n | i've looked up to you and fan girled over you for years. i also can't tell you i didn't dream about that kiss every night before i met payton... and even after.

chase smiles. one of the biggest smiles i've ever seen from him.

C | dog i just want to grab your face and kiss you.

you smile as well.

y/n | keep it together chase.

jemma come back.

Jem | okay lets get to the uber.

you get in and drop jemma off at home. you hug her goodbye and get more photos and a good bye video. when she leaves you grab chase's hand and lay your head on his shoulder. he lays his head on yours. you scroll through tik tok on your phone. they take you back to the bus that is parked in a lot.

uber driver | here we are.

y/n | thank you.

you go to get out. chase grabs your hand.

C | y/n we can't say a word about tonight to anyone in that bus or anywhere.

y/n | i know. it will hurt payton.

C | yes so if anyone asked it was a normal night. we keep everything a secret...for payton.

y/n | for payton.

you turn around and open the door.

C | y/n one more thing.

you turn around and he pulls you in for a kiss. it was long and sweet. pretty much everything you'd ever dreamed of. he had his hand in your hair and while he so passionatly kissed you. he pulled away and gave you another shirt kiss before letting his hand drop from your body.

C | you're beautiful.

you smile before the both of you turn around and walk toward the bus. you already payed the driver. you walk on the bus and everyone is asleep or on their phones. you give trent his gold card and you head to the back of the bus. before you sit down chase holds out his hand.

C | great night.

you smile and do your handshake. you sit down next to payton and he gives you a huge hug.

P | ah i missed you so much! you should have been here, josh ...

you spaced out. the thoughts of you and chase filled up your mind.

y/n | payton.

you cut him off. he looks at you confused.

y/n | uh sorry. i'm really tired you think you could tell me in the morning.

P | yeah of course. get your sleep.

y/n | thank you.

you lay your head on paytons shoulder. he falls asleep soon after. you see chase talking with Sam in the seats in-front of you. "is that lipstick on your face?" you caught hear sam say. "oh, yeah jemma wanted to test out makeup on me" there's a slight pause in the conversation, "i would have payed to see that" sam laugh. good one chase. you decide to text him.

good one chase

Chase Babyy💫🥰
i know right.

honestly missing the gucci dressing
rooms a little extra🤭🥰

Chase Babyy💫🥰
me too!☺️

do you think jemma saw us?

Chase Babyy💫🥰
it didn't seem like it. but anyways i
have no regrets

ehh idk how i feel.

Chase Babyy💫🥰
so you didn't enjoy it?

nooo! it was amazing. one of the
best nights of my life. i'm just
caught in a love circle yk🥺

Chase Babyy💫🥰
i understand. well i'm heading off to bed.
wish i had your shoulder to lay my head on😚

🥺🥰💫

Chase Babyy💫🥰
goodnight y/n.

night chase 🤍

you shut your phone off and fall asleep.

idk even know what to say😳😤stay tuned for more🤭