over.

you wake up the next morning to the bus stopping in front if a hotel. jaden groans.

Ja | i guess this is our stop.

you grab your bags and everyone files off the bus. as you walk off trent grabs your sleeve.

T | wait out here.

y/n | okay?

you walk over to jaden.

y/n | i'll be up in a few. trent wants to talk to me. i'm guessing it has to do with the shit payton pulled last night.

Ja | of course. he has to make a scene of everything.

y/n | i know.

you roll your eyes. jaden laughs.

Ja | you want me to take your stuff?

y/n | it's okay i'll carry it.

jaden takes a bag out of your hand as rain begins sprinkling down.

Ja | at least let me take one thing.

y/n | okay i'll see you in a bit.

Ja | yup.

when you go to walk back over you see payton walk past you. he smirks at you and keeps walking. confused by the gesture you turn your attention back to trent since payton was the last person inside.

y/n | what's up trent?

T | so we were all heard payton's outburst yesterday.

y/n | yeah.

T | well i talked to him afterwards and he enlightened me on a few things.

y/n | such as.

T | some things you've done in the time you've been with us.

y/n | what "things"?

T | he told me that you've been threatening him to not say anything about the things you've done to him or he would get you kicked out of tour.

y/n | what?!

T | when we first accepted you we made you read terms and conditions. threatening or harassing other members is not tolerated.

y/n | i didn't do that. even if u did if need a warning before you could-

T | he told me that you were getting with guys at vidcon for money.

y/n | okay.. WHAT?! he's pulling this shit out of his ass. why the fuck would i do that?

T | i don't know, but he also told me that you were harassing other influencers to make videos with you to raise your views.

y/n | you don't actually believe that do you?

he doesn't say anything.

y/n | trent? none of that's true.

T | he gave me proof so i have no choice.

y/n | you have no choice to what? what proof? i didn't do that. i wouldn't lie to you, you know that.

it begins to rain harder.

T | i can't show it to you for his and his friend's privacy.

y/n | no choice but to what, trent?!

T | we have to let you go.

your heart drops. a tear streaks down your face.

y/n | trent no. i didn't do that. he's lying!

T | i trust payton and there's no way i can't with the proof he showed me.

y/n | what proof trent! i need to see it. i didn't trent i promise. you have to believe me.

you are a mess at this point.

T | i'm sorry. i didn't want to believe it either.

y/n | then trust me!

T | i can't. it's against the rules that are above me.

y/n | trent...

T | i'm sorry y/n. you have to call a cab.

he walks inside. you leave your stuff with the people in the lobby. it's soaked from the rain and so is your hair. you go up to what was going to be your room and knock at the door. noen answers the door.

No | oh hey y/n!

you look up at him and he sees your mascara that had run down your face. jaden walks up behind him.

Ja | y/n!

his expression drops as he pushes noen out of the way to get to you.

Ja | WHAT HAPPENED!

he pulls you inside and shuts the door. you burst into tears again. jaden hugs you super tight and rubs you back.

Ja | what happened.

y/n | i'm done.

Ja | you're done? what? what do you mean 'you're done' ?

y/n | i'm done. i'm done. my career is over.

Ja | what happened y/n?!

y/n | payton.

Ja | what did he do?

as you say that the door opens.

who's coming? thoughts on payton?