after party.

only a limited amount of fans are let into this event it is the most exclusive event in vidcon. you walk with your hand in the crest of nicks arm. you walked very close to him. someone taps you on the shoulder. you turn around and see faith.

y/n | faith?!

you give her a huge hug.

y/n | what are you doing here?

F | i'm payton's sister so i got let in.

y/n | that's great!

F | yeah. this is nick i'd assume?

N | yes, nick austin.

he holds out his hand to her. you look at her confused.

y/n | did payton tell you about him?

F | yeah.

y/n | what'd he say?

F | i'll tell you later. i shouldn't say anything with fans and stuff around.

y/n | right.

F | before you go to your closing party meet me by the vidcon sign. but i wouldn't bring nick. no offense.

N | none taken.

y/n | it's okay. payton told you. he probably didn't want me to know. i will meet you to say goodbye though.

F | wow. you're really good to him.

y/n | i guess.

you talk to faith for a little longer then part ways. you make a tik tok with fans. you spot payton and avani together. payton catches you looking. he kisses her. you start walking faster. nick comforts you. soon you run into payton and avani.

Av | hey y/n!

y/n | hi.

P | how are you guys.

N | we are actually great. we're official now.

payton's expression drops from a petty smile to shocked.

P | oh. how long were you guys talking?

y/n | only a few days but he proved himself to me.

P | that's great.

N | it is.

P | i'll catch you at the closing party y/n?

y/n | sure.

the party ends and all the fans leave. you all get thanked by the creator of vidcon for coming and making a great experience for the fans. you walk with nick as everyone leaves until he meets alex and kover. a tear falls from your eye.

N | until next time sweetheart.

you hug him and he picks you up.

y/n | i'm going to miss you.

N | i'll come see you.

y/n | are you sure?

N | absolutely i am.

he put you down.

N | goodbye y/n.

y/n | bye nick.

he smiles and walks off. you begin walking to where your closing party is. you see jaden saying goodbye to mads. you walk over.

M | y/n!

you give her a hug.

M | awe are you crying.

y/n | yeah i just said goodbye to nick.

M | awe poor baby. i'm saying goodbye to jaden.

Ja | hey.

y/n | okay. i just came to walk to our closing party with jaden.

M | okay.

they say goodbye then you and jaden head over to the party. you walk in and you say hey to everyone. you talk for a bit then you hear trent's voice over the mic.

T | it's great to see everyone in the same room again.

you all cheer.

T | well we only have a few more minutes i'm not going to sit here and say a sappy goodbye...

C | are trent are you going to cry

chase says i'm a mocking voice.

T | why would i cry.. when we are going on a LIGHTS OUT PHASE 2 ON THE EAST COAST!!!

y/n | what?!!

you all go crazy. you start giving hugs and high fives.

T | we are leaving right from vidcon. your first meet and greet is in 3 days. we are flying to Boston tomorrow morning.

you all keep celebrating.

T | we will also be inviting more talent! they will be Noen Eubanks, Christopher romero, taylor holder, griffin johnson, michael, bryce hall, tayson, and sam's brother Hootie Hurley. we also got offered photographers there will be donovan and alex ferru.

you hug jaden and chase as the room goes wild. you're all jumping and screaming. you can't wait to be back on the road with your favorite people.

PHASE 2!!! HERE WE COME!