Twenty-seventh chapter

Start from the beginning

"Ok." I said weirdly and walked back. Armchairs and chairs were placed there and some tables. Liz sat on one of the armchairs looking at the book on her lap. I pushed one of the armchairs closer to her and I sat down.

"Romeo and Juliet?" I asked with a frown after I saw the book. It's strange.

"Tragedy. Like my life." She sighed. "I just grabbed the first book which I saw. It was a coincidence."

"There are no coincidences darling." The woman appeared. We both looked at her in fright. "I'm glad you found the person you were looking for." She walked closer to us and looked at what was in Liz's lap. She smiled and looked at me. I looked away in confusion. "As I said there are no coincidences." She said.

"What exactly does this mean??" Liz asked.

"You have to figure it out." She said.

"How?" Liz asked. The lady pointed to the book.

"Books help you understand the world." She said and walked away.

"Do you understand?" Liz asked. I shook my head without looking at her. I just looked the book. Our relationship is a tragedy. "By the way where are Harry and Travis? Amanda!" She raised her voice.

"Hmm?" I looked at her.

"Where are the bodyguards? They should take care of me or at least you." She said.

"Leila may convinced them to hang out with her." I said.

"I doubt it. She is a bitch." She said. I frowned.

"She is your friend, isn't she?" I asked.

"You know it's not worth trusting everyone who looks at you. People are different. She can convince anyone to hang out with her. She is pretty outside but empty inside." She said.

"Perhaps she is more than what she shows about herself." I said.

"You believe too much good about people." She said with a grimace and stood up. " Come on! The lessons begin." She looked down at me.

Liz borrowed the book. I asked why, but she just shrugged and didn't say anything. Our bodyguards were inside the room and they talk with each other. At the end of the lesson Liz, Harry, Travis and I walked out the school to headed to the parking, but we heard Steven's voice, so we turned around and looked at Steven and AJ.

"Liz can we talk?" He asked. She looked at me and I nodded. Liz walked closer to them and she folded her arms.

"I'm sorry! I want to apologize for my behavior. It was just so unusual that you were there at our table. Whatever. What you say was true?" She nodded. "Look! If something wrong call me calmly." He took a note from his pocket and give it to her. "I think that's it. Bye." He said and they walked away. Liz didn't move for a while. She just looked down at the page. She finally turned to us. She looked at me incomprehensibly and walked back to us.

"What's up?" I asked with a smile.

"I don't understand." She looked at the paper. "Why he did it?"

"He made it from selflessness." I said.

"It's weird." She said but I just rolled my eyes and I walked to the parking, so they followed me. The guys said they would stay here until Alex came.

"You weren't watching us during the lunch break." Liz said.

"We did." Travis said.

"It didn't seem to me." She said.

"You went to the library. You two were inside plus the librarian." Harry said. We listened to them in amazement.

"We are everywhere." Travis said with a smile.

"You didn't disappoint for us." I said admiringly.

"This is our job. We serve and protect." Travis said and they bowed.

"When we will come back, we can teach you some self-defense moves if you want." Harry said to Liz.

"Do you think I can't defend myself?" Liz asked.

"If you need us then the answer is probably no." Harry said. She shrugged.

"Whatever." She said.

After we got the house, they went out to train even in the cool weather.

"I'm scared." Alex said. I looked out the kitchen's window and he stood next to me.

"Why?" I asked without looking at him.

"She will be stronger than me." He said.

As Liz trained, she easily mastered which the guys showed her. Though they are too tall and muscular for Liz it didn't prevent her to defeat them. It was funny when one of them got to the ground.

"Do you need security guards?" Harry moaned on the ground. Liz smiled.

"Sorry! I forgot I am a weak girl."

"Devil!" Harry grimaced and he stroked his head. I smiled.

"Be careful with her! Gets behind you and bang. You lost." Alex said.

"She is too good." I said.

"She could learn just as well." He said and walked away.

"How much does the university cost?" I asked without looking at him.

"1605 dollar without scholarship. I hope she will get the scholarship. Her every mark has to be C or better. If she won't succeed, then she has to work." I looked at her happy face. I'll miss her.

---------------------------------

Hi guys! I hope you liked this chapter don't forget to vote. Thank you! 💛