"Hi." Leila said. She is one of Liz's friends and her hair is purple.

"Hi." I said weirdly. We never talked before.

"I'm Leila, but you know for sure. I just came to ask if there was anything between you and Harry?" I frowned.

"No." I frowned.

"And with Travis?" She raised her left eyebrow.

"No." I almost asked.

"Cool! Thanks!" She stood up and walked to the boys. There was a free chair in the row in front of them, so she sat down there and started talking to them. The guys just stared at her, but they didn't really look her eyes, which I don't think bothered her so much because I think that was her purpose. During the break before lunch, Leila left the chair offended and marched forward to hers.

"What's up?" Kiara asked her without looking at her. They are twins but Kiara has a dark brown hair.

"They don't want to hang with me because they only stay here for a short time and just go home." She lamented loudly. "Fuckhead." I looked at the guys who were trying not to laugh at what Leila said. I shook my head with a smile.

After an hour I headed for the canteen, but someone grabbed my wrist. I turned and looked down at Liz.

"Can I have lunch with you?" She asked shyly while she looked at the floor.

"Of course! Don't you want to have lunch with your friends? He isn't here." She nodded.

"Ok. If you want this." She is so weird. She has never been so shy.

"I want you to do what you want Liz." I said.

"Can I join then?" She looked at me. I nodded with a smile. We went into the canteen. Steven and AJ were sitting already at our usual table with Izzy who smiled after she looked at me but as soon as she saw that Liz was coming behind me, she stood up and walked away angrily. The two guys watched the scene incomprehensibly. After we got there, they looked at us incomprehensibly as well.

"Hi guys." I said and sat down. I looked at them, but they looked at Liz with the same look. "Liz is joining us. Is it okay?" They are looked at each other. AJ nodded.

While we were eating some student looked at us in amazement that Liz was sitting here not there.

"What's up?" Steven asked. "The coolest denied you or what?"

"Steven!" AJ said. Steven just rolled his eyes and continue to eat.

"If you really want to know Aaron almost raped me on Sunday, but beside this, nothing special happened." Liz said while she looked at her food. We looked at her with opened mouth.

"What?" AJ asked first. Liz stood up wordlessly and walked out. I quickly went after her and saw that she went into a room. We were in the school's library. I walked between the lines.

"Romeo and Juliet." I said and smiled after I saw the book.

"Classic literature." A lady said. I looked at her in shock. "I'm sorry! I'm the librarian. Are you looking for something?" She smiled at me.

"I look for someone." I said.

"We are all looking for someone." She said thoughtfully. I cleared my throat. "I wondered. Not many people come here during the lunch breaks. They rather go here after school to read or study. The person who you are looking for will maybe there in the back. Look at it calmly. If you want to find this person you will find this person if this person also wants it. Good luck!" She said with a smile and walked away. I blinked big after her.