𝔰𝔦𝔵.𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 ♡

He took me inside his room, pinning me up against the wall.

He aggressively kissed me and sucked on my neck, leaving me whimpering.

He wasn't like this last time.

This was pure lust and desire.

He pulled away, pushing me on the bed to get on top of me.

"Ever since you danced that night, I've been wanting to fuck you till you can't walk,"  he whispered into my ear.

I smirk, "go ahead."

He reached his hand behind my back, pulling the zipper down to then pull the dress off my body.

Admiring my black lingerie he spoke, "sexy, but it's coming off."

He unclipped my bra throwing it off into the distance and proceeded to pull my panties down my legs, leaving my naked infront of him.

He kissed down my body, reaching my core.

His hot breath hitting my wet folds.

He skillfully licked my pussy, sending shivers up my spine, making me moan.

I reached my hand down to grip his hair, "fucking hell... yoongi," he repeatedly shoves his tongue into my sex, following up by biting and sucking my clit.

Repeating those movements only adds up to my legs shaking like hell.

He starts to add his deliciously long fingers into my core, as I start to feel my stomach twist into knots.

"Yoongi," I managed to choke out.

He lifted his head up, smirking, "yes baby?"

He continues to thrust his fingers in me "god, please just- fuck.. fuck me already."

He took his fingers out of me and go on his knees to take off his blazer, then reaching behind his head  to effortlessly pull of his shirt in one swift motion.

He unbuckled his belt and pulls his pants and boxers off.

He got back on top of me, grabbing my calfs to rest on his shoulders.

He wastes no time and entered me, causing us to moan into the room.

Giving me no time to adjust, he started to thrust his hips back and forth.

I gripped onto his sheets, moaning.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he groaned.

I was so overwhelmed with pleasure, I could barely breath.

"Yoongi, im- I'm close," I whined.

"Me too," he waits awhile before speaking again, "cum," that's all it took for me to orgasom on the spot.

He cam soon after I did, pulling out and laying beside me.

After laying there for some time, catching out breath we got dressed, he gave me one of his shirts and a pair of sweats.

He leaned onto me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Y/N there's something I-"

A shot rang threw the air, sitting up in suprise of the loud sound.

The door opened revealing Areum.

She sobbed, "daddy, there's bad people here i-im scared."

---
464 words

Oooo the long awaited chapter
You knew it was going to be smut but were you ready for the ending?
And again I'm leaving you on a cliff hanger-
But I finally updated!! This book was getting a lot of reads and people in the comments wanting me to update so i did ^^
Also if you're reading please comment, give me your thoughts and ideas, I might just use them-