𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯.𝔷𝔢𝔯𝔬 - 𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔰

I woke up due to the sun in my eyes, shining through the balcony doors of Yoongi's room.

I look over to my left, seeing Yoongi sleeping on his side.

His arm rested on the curve of my waist.

I grabbed his wrist, moving it off me, making him groan.

I quickly sat up remembering last night's events.

He also sat up, startled by my sudden movement.

"Y/N, you okay?" He asked.

Honestly, I wasn't.

I felt my head spinning, and my body hurt from last night.

"No, I'm not okay, I-I just need to leave," I said pulling his shirt over my head.

"Y/N, wait," He got up putting his sweat pants on, leaving his shirtless.

Now I was starting to regret it.

Yes, it felt great, but that was all in the heat of the moment.

I quickly grabbed my heels, purse, and dress.

I made my way outside, walking barefoot on the concrete driveway.

"Y/N listen, I'm sorry about last night," he grabbed my forearm, stopping me from walking.

"Yoongi, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just I have a lot on my mind and I need to be alone, "I pulled my arm away and started to walk to my car.

I put my stuff in the backseat and got into the driverside seat, pulling out from the driveway, leaving him standing there.

"Y/N, you're such a dumb bitch," you said to yourself.

~~~

I ran a hand through my hair, watching her car get out of sight.

"Shit!" I said quietly.

I couldn't believe what was happening.

I slept with her last night.

I walked back to my room, grabbing my phone off the bedside table to make a phone call.

"Jimin, I need to talk to you right now," I said.

~~~

"So, you actually had sex with Y/N," Jimin said laying back on a chair outside.

"Yes, Jimin I did," I said pacing back you fourth.

"Well, was it worth it?" He asked.

"Why does that matter, there are more important things then my sex life right now Jimin," I said turning to him.

"Yoongi, do you wanna know my opinion?"

I stopped pacing to look at him.

"I think you try to make yourself look like a badass dude name Suga who owns a strip club, but really on the inside, you care, you care about her Yoongi," Jimin speaks.

"I don't care about her!" I argued.

"Then you wouldn't have let her stay the night if you didn't care you would've taken the risk of letting her get beaten up by her boyfriend."