𝔰𝔦𝔵.𝔷𝔢𝔯𝔬 - 𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

A few weeks had passed by since the whole Eric incident, lifting a huge weight off my shoulders.

I spent at least a week in Yoongi's house under the care of his doctor who took care of my wounded arm.

And as soon as his doctor said I wasn't on bed arrest anymore, I immediately left his house and came back to my apartment.

There really is no place like home.

Although I couldn't go back to work, it was nice not having to dance every night.

I laid on the plush cushions of my couch, eating ice cream while watching a random drama.

I watched as the girl was pinned against the wall by her boyfriend.

He kissed down the side of her neck, running his hands through her hair as she moaned.

As I kept watching I felt my face bloom with heat, making me warm beneath the blankets.

He took off his clothes with her as well and laid her on the bed

I kept eating my ice cream, hoping it'll cool me down from the intense scene playing before my eyes.

Sooner the letter. they started to have sex on the screen.

Heat started to pool in between my legs as I heard the girl moan.

I licked my bottom lip, licking the ice cream off my spoon while I had a person in mind,

Yoongi.

I thought about how he touched me that night like how the man in the show touched the girl.

How good he fucked me that night.

How he pinned me against the-

My phone lit up of the coffee table in front of me, taking my mine from my steamy thoughts.

I reached over to grab my phone and answer it, "Hello?"

"Hey Y/N, how are you feeling?" Yoongis voice spoke on the other end.

I put the hone on speaker, grabbing the remote to pause the movie in front of me.

"I'm feeling okay, it's nice to rest instead of dancing every night," I said.

"Speaking of that, you'll most likely have to come back soon."

I sat up, "Oh? Is that why you called me?"

"No, actually I was wonder if I could take you out tonight," he said.

"Min Yoongi wants to take me out on a date?" I chuckled, thinking he was just kidding.

"Yes, I do Y/N," I paused, he was serious. 

"Hmm, well, I don't see why not, and what are we going to do on this date," I asked teasingly.

"Well, I would like to treat you to dinner, maybe ice cream afterward."

"Sounds like fun, what time?" I said getting off he couch to clean up my mess.

"Can I pick you up at seven?" He asked

I looked down to look at the time on my phone.

"Jesus, it's already four!?" I said making him laugh.

"Have you been sleeping all day?" He said making me roll my eyes

"Yes, actually."

"Okay, well ill be outside your apartment to seven, Ms. Y/N," he said

"Sounds like a plan," I said making my way to the bathroom.

We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

As I made my way to the bathroom, I couldn't help but get excited and nervous.

Yoongi was going to take me on a date, but I couldn't forget about the whole Eric thing and how he manipulated me.

~~~

536 words

I know its a small update but this story has been getting a lot of reads so I wanted to put something out so you guys wont lose hope on this book :)

I will be putting more chapters out but just know that it'll take some time, since I'm doing school online now there's a lot of stuff for me to do, so I hope you'll stay for the next updates I hope to atlease put out one or two more chapters before Christmas soo...