𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.𝔬𝔫𝔢

"You have arrived at your destination," my GPS said.

I looked out my car window, stunned by Yoongi's massive mansion.

As I parked on the sidewalk, I grabbed my purse and quickly headed to the porch to get out of the rain.

I rang the doorbell and waited for a quick two seconds before what looked like a maid, opened the door.

As I walked in my jaw dropped at how beautiful his house looked.

I couldn't stop looking at the decor, the high ceilings, and the pool.

It was way too fancy for me.

A nice lady handed me a glass of red wine that I happily took.

I walked around the room trying to find some people knew.

There was so much chatter and many expensive-looking men and woman at the party.

I felt like I didn't belong.

"Miss?"

I looked at the direction of the voice to find a little girl tugging on my dress.

This must be his daughter.

"I've never seen you here, who are you?" She asked.

I smiled, "I'm Y/N, are you Areum?"

"Areum!!"

I look up away from the girl seeing Yoongi and Jimin walking over with wine glasses.

"Areum, I told you to stay in your room," Yoongi said.

"B-but I want my bedtime story now," she said choking up.

"Okay, let's go get you to bed," Yoongi smiled, giving Jimin his wine glass and took her hand to go upstairs.

"I'm assuming that's Areum," I said to Jimin.

Jimin smiled, "yeah it is, isn't she so cute? She really brings out the best of Yoongi."

I took a small sip of my wine, "I think that the first time I've seen Yoongi smile." 

"See what did I tell you, he's not always an asshole," he also took a sip of his wine.

We both walked into the kitchen, making our way to the food and getting a plate to put the small finger food on.

We leaned against the counter, placing our wine glasses down to eat.

I was about to take a bite out of m cheese and crackers when my phone buzzed.

"Jimin can you watch my food, I got to go take a call?" He nodded.

I grabbed my phone out of my purse and went to a random room in the house.

"Eric, I'm sorry, I really am it's-"

"Shut the hell up Y/N!!" He screamed at the other end of the phone.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks, "I'll do it tonight, I promise, okay?"

"You better Y/N, you don't wanna make me mad." He hung up.

I shut my eyes tightly and covered my mouth, sobbing because I was scared.

I didn't know what to do.

I felt trapped.

"Y/N, what are you doing in my room?"

I turned around to Yoongi standing in the doorway, holding the door open.