𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.𝔬𝔫𝔢

My mind was racing, I couldn't help but wonder what was going on.

I tried my best to stay calm for Areum so she wouldn't be scared, but in reality I was freaking out.

I was also trying to contain my groans of pain I felt after me and Yoongi had our little time together.

As Areum began to tell me all about her adventures with Mr. Pinky, a gunshot rang through the walls.

Areum started to cry, "Where's daddy?"

I pulled her close, tears starting to fall down my face, "he's gonna be okay, its gonna be okay," i whispered.

The door to the bedroom bursted open, making us flinch.

I held Areum close, cover her mouth to contain her cries.

I couldn't begin to explain the amount of fear taking over my body at the moment.

I picked up the gun Yoongi handed me, pointing it at the door, ready to shoot who ever enters.

I saw the doorknob violently fidget...

Someone was trying to get in.

The door suddenly got kicked open, there stood a tall man.

One of Eric's men.

I covered Areums eyes, pulling the trigger.

I thought we were fine, I mean I just killed the person trying to get us; but after he fell to the ground, two more men emerged from the door frame.

I couldn't cock the gun in time, I was too late.

"There you are," one man said walking into the bathroom.

"Get away!" I said with tears staining my face.

The men grabbed our arms, pulling us from the safety of the bathroom and to downstairs.

One grabbed Areum by her hair, dragging her out as she screamed and cried.

"Put Areum in her room, guard it," Eric stated.

Areum was put in her room, crying for help.

Once we got downstairs, I wiggled out of the man's grip and ran to Yoongi.

His shirt was Staines with blood, "Oh my god, Yoongi!"

"I'll be okay," He looked at Eric, "What do you want?"

"I want my life back, I want Y/N. I was forced to shutdown my club 'cause she left, she was the only thing that made me money!" He yelled.

"Rot in hell, you fuck, you don't deserve anything," I spit out.

He cleared his throat, "Anyways, before I kill you both, let's have some fun shall we?" Eric laughed.

"Y/N, go fix me a drink sweety," Eric sat on the couch.

I bit my lip out of nervousness,"If I do that...can I take care of Yoongi."

I looked over at Yoongi.

"Fine," he huffed out.

I took Yoongi's hand and led him to the kitchen.

"Take your shirt off," I said looking for the first aid-kit

When I found the kit I placed it on the counter, opening the little box.

My hands couldn't stop shaking as I took the hydrogen peroxide and cotton balls out of the kit, preparing to clean his arm.

He held my hand, "Y/N, it's okay, I'm fine."

"No,no it's not okay, you-your'e hurt and I got you into this, i-im so sorry," I stumbled over my words.

I wiped the dried blood away, washing around the area, now preparing to bandage the hole.

I started to wrap the bandage around his arm, tightening it, I heard Yoongi groan.

"Sorry," I apologized quietly.

"You're fine," he said as I finished wrapping the wound.

He pulled me into a hug,"its gonna be okay," he whispered.

~~~
585 words