𝔬𝔫𝔢.𝔬𝔫𝔢

I dug my hands deeper into the pockets of the jacket, attempting to get warm from the freezing temperature. It didn't help much due to the heavy bag  I was carrying that had everything for a show.

After walking down the dark alleyway, I came upon to what looks like the entrance of 'Suga's Playground.'

I walked up the ramp, showing the bouncer my ID before letting me in.

As soon as I walked in, there were lasers and heavy beat music was blasting the club.

Holy hell, this place was better than my club.

I stood there in awe, I've never seen a place like this before.

All of a sudden a girl bumped into me, getting me out of the thoughts and back to reality.

I had a job to do.

She snickered at me before walking away. I put my jacket onto a rack and started to walk around, trying to find this "Suga."

The atmosphere was weird, as I walked around all the dancers stared at me like I was fresh meat.

"Hey, who are you?"

I turned around to the voice, seeing an expensive-looking man talking to me.

"U-uhm, my name is Y/N, I'm here for an interview and looking for Suga."

"Well lucky you, you're talking to him now. Follow me please."

I followed him into a much quieter room, sitting down on the couch and setting my bag next to me.

He left the room for a quick second to get some papers, leaving me to admire the beauty of this place.

He came back with a black pen and a clipboard, sitting on the couch next to me.

He took the pen in his right hand, his thumb clicking the pen beginning to write on the interview sheet. 

He looked up at me, "Name?"

"Kim Y/N," I said, his tone made me feel weird. It was like he didn't want to be here.

"Any reason you wanna work here specifically?" He asked.

"Well I just moved in town and this was the closest club to my apartment," I lied.

He hummed, "Any prior experience, Ms. Y/N?"

I took a deep breath before speaking, "Yes, I've worked at clubs before as dancers and waitresses"

He sighed, looking up at me again. He propped his elbows on the top of the couch, "Okay Y/N, are you here for the waitresses job?"

"Uhm actually no, I'm here to be a dancer," he looked at me with a blank and cold expression.

This is going to be harder then I expected. 

"Well you're wasting your time, we have enough dancers already." My jaw dropped, okay this is way harder then I expected.

"But  I promise Sir I'm an excellent dancer-"

"I don't care, you either pick the waitress job or you get escorted out by my men. Pick." He said before two massive men walked into the room.

I had no choice, I had to pick it. Either way, if I was a stripper or not I would have to establish some sort of relationship.

"I'll take it," I said.

He got off the couch with that still cold expression, "Great, you're starting right now."