Chapter Eleven.

- Zay's POV -
   I walked back in silence with Lola. I was mad at her for making me go look for her. Ok she didn't make me but still. We got in the dorm room and Mara was still on my bed. Lola sat on her bed silently. I bent down and got real close to Mara's face. I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

"Get out. Now." Her smile dropped and she grabbed my shirt.
"I know you got your own shit going on but watch who the fuck you talking to. Remember who you be calling daddy in bed." She pushed me away from her and slammed our dorm room door. Lola instantly started crying. I got up to sit next to her.
"Baby what happened? What's wrong?" I noticed she didn't flinch this time when I put my arm around her.

   "Zay I'm so sorry. I could tell you were upset when you saw Ty. I should've listened to you and stayed away from her. I should've stayed here with you, keeping you happy." She started to play with the drawstring on my shorts. Lo looked up at me with pleading eyes.

The old me would fuck the shit out of her, but due to the fact that I'm trying to change for her I couldn't do that. My phone rang and I reached to go get it. Lola pulled me back down and started kissing me. I pulled away first.

   "Lola stop it. You do this whenever you're sad. We not having sex get off me." The way she actually hit me again. I don't understand what the fuck be wrong... She just like being put in her place. I saw I had a missed call from Mara but I didn't care.

If she wasn't gonna stop throwing a fit every time I didn't fuck her I sure as hell wasn't gonna change either. I made sure our room door was locked and I knew I was gonna tease her. I got on top of Lo and pinned her arms down.

   "You need to stop acting like a fucking brat Lola. I will fuck the shit out of you with no regret." She stared back at me with defiance in her eyes. I started kissing on her neck and made my way down to her chest. Lola moaned as I gently bit her body. I let go of her arms and took off her shorts. I felt on her through her boxers. I kissed and sucked along her v- line.

   "Stop playing Zay." I shrugged and put my hand in her boxers. She was soaked. I kept thinking about her and Ty in the car. The thought wouldn't leave my brain. I felt anger build in me and I stuck two fingers in her. She let out a scream of pain and I ignored it. I thrust my fingers in and out of her at a quicker pace.

   "Open your fucking eyes bitch." Her eyes slowly opened and she wouldn't stop wincing in pain. I slowed down and took out my fingers. I started rubbing on her clit.

   "Say sorry to me. NOW" She was shocked I yelled at her and could barely get words out. I stuck one finger in her. She winced again.
   "I-I'm sorry Zay I'm sorry I'm so UGHH IM
SORRY. IM GONNA CUM PLEASE" I laughed at her. Pathetic ass hoe. I stuck another finger back in her and picked up my pace. I kept my thumb on her clit and rubbed it.

   "You said what? You know my name don't act dumb babygirl." She moaned louder. She was gonna get us caught I swear to fuck.

   "IM SORRY DADDY PLEASE STOP IM SORRY." Her legs started to shake and I felt her release on my hand. I removed my fingers very slowly. She instantly pushed me away from her and sat on my bed. I kept eye contact with Lola as I sucked my fingers. Her eyes widened as she looked at my dick. I was dumb hard and didn't even notice. I laughed.

   "Nah I would break you baby, just go to sleep Ima get us dinner."
   "I wanna come with you. Pleaseeeeee." Ugh bottoms be SO clingy, especially when they virgins. The gag is Ian even fuck her yet.
   "Mmcht, come on bruh." She cheesed at me and got dressed. We walked out to my car and she would not let go of me. I would like to know what made me so dumb in that moment to do her like that knowing she's a virgin.
"What do you want to eat?"

"No go where you want, I'll pay." I drove in silence before I noticed she was squirming in her seat.
"What's wrong Lo?" She shook her head at me but motioned me to pull over.
"Zay you gotta fuck me. Like real shit." I smirked I knew she would want more. Honestly what we had going on was very toxic, but that's what made it fun.

   "You not ready for that ma. You won't be able to walk and Ion feel like carrying you everywhere." She pulled out her phone and started typing frantically.
   "Who the fuck you texting?"

   "Samara. If you not gon do it she will. I want some action." My face heated up with anger. I snatched her phone from her.

"Don't say no dumb shit like that. If Ima fuck you Ima do it right. Cause I may be a dick head but I'm not the kind that's gonna let you lose your virginity in the backseat of my car." She looked at me for a bit too long. Her hands started to play with the drawstring on my shorts.

"So you don't wanna get any play right now? None?" Something wrong with her for real. I pushed her hands away and started to drive again. I was so focused on driving and thought I heard her talking but I ignored it. She sighed loudly.

"Why do you keep ducking from me? I thought you liked me Zay?"
"I do... it's just... I feel like I'm taking advantage of you mama. I can't do that to you. I just want you to be comfortable plus we shouldn't be having sex all the time." She started sniffling. Please don't tell me she crying right now. I glanced over at her and placed my hand on her thigh as I pulled into a Mcdonalds parking lot. I picked up her face and wiped her tears. I gave her a quick kiss.

"Babydoll... I'm sorry but you can't cry every time I don't wanna have sex." She gave me a disgusted look.
"That's not why I'm crying you dumb bitch. I been asked you for my phone back and you ignored me. So I started crying so you would pay attention to me and give me back my shit."

So she was talking earlier... damn. I moved my arm off the glove compartment, Lola glared at me as she took her phone. I keep messing up with her bruh, I'm trying so hard. I'm bouta say fuck it and give up. Besides, someone else got her attention. Watching her cheese at her phone when she won't even pay me no mind... it don't sit right with me. I started rubbing on her thigh, I really wanted her.

- Lola's POV -

I let Zay rub on my thigh cause that shit don't phase me anymore. I saw I had a text from Tyra. I glanced at Zay as she was ordering for us. What she don't know can't hurt her... right?

--> you busy tonight?
--> nah wtm?
--> come thru tn. mara having sumn at her place
--> um yea i'll be there... what time?
--> come at 9, dont be late i'll be waiting for you ma

I knew it was a bad idea but for some reason I couldn't stay away from Tyra. Her energy was intoxicating. She drove back in silence. It's almost like she knew I was doing something wrong. I checked my phone again as I walked into our dorm.

"You good Zay?" She got up from her bed and laid with me. Her hand traced my neck and chest.
"I'm good baby. You wanna go on a date tonight? We can dress up and stuff. I just wanna show you I can be a good girlfriend, even though we aren't dating." I kissed her and her tongue explored my mouth. She pulled me closer to her and broke away from the kiss.

"So?" I sighed and rubbed her cheek.
"I'm sorry but I have other plans. Maybe next week baby." Zay's face fell and my heart stung. I knew it was wrong to ditch her for Ty but I just had to experience her again. Her touch was electric. I kissed Zay again before getting up. She grabbed my hand and kissed it. Maybe she's not that bad after all.

wc: 1495😋
thank u for all the reads and votes🥲
feedback is appreciated!