chapter sixteen.

lola's pov

i walked out to arys car trying to get the tears off my face but they just kept flowing and flowing. i knocked on her door as she was on the phone. she let me in but continued her conversation.

"yea we'll be good... she's here now." ary sighed and facepalmed herself. "okay... alright... bye mom thanks... yes i love you too... okay bye." she finally hung up and looked at me.

   "is everything okay with your mom?" ary nodded.
   "she's letting us use her house at the hamptons. you down for that?" i nodded and smiled. ary frowned back at me.

   "what is it?" i asked. she used her hand to lift my chin.
   "is that a hickey? on your neck?" i turned my face away.
   "just drive. i heard it's a long d-"
   "no. lola tell me what's on your neck, now." i rolled my eyes and i felt arys hand on my leg.

   "look it's nothing. zay and i got into it and she grabbed me that's it. don't make a big deal out of this please." ary simply nodded and drove.

***

i woke up and ary was singing. she turned down the music then smiled at me.
   "well look who's up"
   "shut up, how much longer?" she leaned over and kissed me.

   "maybe like 45-30 minutes. do you wanna stop and get something to eat?" i noticed she kept glancing at my neck.
   "yea that's fine, i'll pay." ary nodded. this bitch like a damn bobble head. there was a silence.

   "soooo how that zay girl treating you?" ary tapped on the steering wheel then looked at my neck again. i rolled my eyes.
   "you wanna talk about it? fine we will. she got mad because you went in there acting like... you. i know you never like my girlfriends but you're my best friend ary. you can't kiss me like that in front of her."

   "so the problem wasn't me kissing you? it was the fact that i did it in front of zay?"
   "well-  i-" i couldn't figure out what to say. "just shut up and drive." ary smirked.
   "whatever you want ma."

zay's pov
   "you could leave now. we been done for at least four minutes." tyra rolled her eyes and pulled on her sweats.
   "azaria you suck." i laughed.
   "actually you suck." ion know why she thought she could stay. i haven't had sex in a while and i just needed to get my nut off.

  "shut up. wait where ya shordy at?" i rolled my eyes at the thought of her with that ary bitch.
   "she went on a trip. and you need to leave cause the sex been done. come back in like two days."
   "but z-" now i was getting irritated.

   "listen bitch either you leave or i'm going to push you out the damn door. leave my space and pick up yo hair tie. lola don't need to know you was here."

   "whatever azaria." ty slammed my door and left. she felt good but we didn't have a connection... but i guess that made the sex better. it was easier to push her out. i was dumb for fucking tyra right after lola left but that's what i needed.

it was whatever though. i held off on texting lola, even though i miss her really bad. that ary girl needs to learn her fucking place, just wait until they get back. i opened my laptop and turned on criminal minds. i got through a whole episode before my phone buzzed, it was samara.

s- wtf did you do to tyra bro shes crying

i rolled my eyes. here we go. this hoe mad over dramatic. call me what you want but i didn't give a fuck. i told her it was strictly sex, no feelings.

z- ian do a god damn thing. i told her it was only sex
s- well now she crying and ion know what to do.
z- why she at your place and not at hers?
s- oh she's been staying here for a while... we not together but yk... we sleep in the same bed

i was irritated for a moment then i realized sadly, i can't have them all.

z- well alright. tell her to stfu with this crying shit cause ion care. she should've never came if y'all were together.
s- we not t- whatever azaria bro. wtf b wrong with you?

   i didn't bother to text her back. mmcht everyone getting on my nerves. i really did miss lola even though she'd only been gone for a couple hours.
we belong together and that's that.

   ary was just a speed bump to us being together and i didn't mind running her over to KEEP what's mine. as long as she didn't take lola's virginity, there wouldn't be any serious issues. because that? it belongs to me.

wc: 819
pls vote, k thanks🪄 how's the weather for y'all? stay safe💙💙