chapter twenty-four

HELLO ALL! i have a one shot about these folks, its called "uh oh back again" go read it! read my other one shots and books too. thank you💜

the month is may, nine months from when college started in september.

lola's pov.
it's been a while. but basically aryela and i broke up. apparently she had other things to "handle" and i just didn't fit the bill. zay was the shoulder i needed to put my legs on after that. we never got together, just continued to have sex on and off. aryela became secretive and gradually stopped hanging out with me. zay stopped bringing me everywhere with her because she didn't want people to "talk" i guess that made sense. i've been isolated. my grades have improved tremendously and i've been mostly on campus. i went to aryelas place for her birthday. since then i haven't seen her. i miss the both of them. ary thinks i don't know it was her who got us shot at. i got let go from everyone but that's perfectly fine. i know aryela won't last long. but i'm off to better things. maybe i'll meet my person sooner than i think, who knows.

zay's pov.
yea it's true, i left lola alone. she became possessive and toxic. honestly she became like me. i had already changed by time she had became terrible. she won't tell you that though, trifling ass hoe cut up my shoes. i was honestly starting to fall for aryela throughout the months. embarrassing ikr, especially since she tried to kill me. but trust me, we got that cleared up... if you know what i mean. we date secretly, not cause we both studs. we just really don't want people knowing. turns out that's the key cause we happy AND healthy. mara and tyra are so happy and i love that for them. i hope their child is healthy. i never expected my first year of college to be so shitty but good at the same time. i thought it was just gonna be shitty, i kinda wish me and lola could have worked out as friends. but we're working out in another way..

arys pov.
yea yea whatever i date zay. the mf makes me happy what can i say? there are days when i truly miss what i had with lola, our friendship though. not the weak ass relationship. i don't have much to say except i'm glad that lola is out of the big picture. i mean... everyone has an ex right?

um the end ig? LMAOOOO i'm gonna post other stories maybe😏 hope y'all enjoyed these shitty characters! y'all
be safe nie

a lil authors note🤭 y'all are not supposed to like these characters. they are literally bad ppl with bad intentions😭. pls stop yelling at me in the comments, thank u🫡