Chapter Eight.

- Samara's POV -

   My doorbell rang TEN fucking times. Who the fuck? I thought to myself. I flung open the door to see Lola lil self standing there mad and with a bag. I mean I ain't tell her to stay the night but I didn't mind.

"Are you gonna let me in or keep fucking looking at me? Ugh." She pushed past me and set her bag on the floor and her keys on the kitchen counter.
"What happened to 'Hello' 'How are you?' "

I looked at Lola. She's really so fine. She sat on my counter and put her face in her hands. Lo started to cry. My heart sank, I knew this was Zay's fault. I gently picked up her face and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Baby what's wrong? Talk to me." That only made her cry harder. I picked her up and heard her sniffle, I placed her head in the crook of my neck. I placed her keys in the bowl where mine go and brought her upstairs. I placed her carefully on my bed, well I tried to. Lola was holding on me and wouldn't let go.

   "Please don't leave me alone. Please Mara." She whispered. Zay was my best friend and all but she had a serious mean streak. Lola didn't deserve this. Shit her stuff. I went back downstairs to get her bag and this time when I tried to put her down she gently let go.

"Can I sleep with you tonight please?" Lola gently tugged on my arm.
    "Of course. Whatever makes you feel the most comfortable my love." I smiled and kissed her. I was gonna protect her at all costs. I got out the bed and reached into my mini fridge. I grabbed the bottle of Henny and two shot glasses.

    "You drink?" She became annoyed quickly. Ion even know what I did.
   "No I do not. Please do not drink around me, I hate it." Fuck I can't believe I forgot. I nodded and put it away. She got comfortable in my bed taking up most of the space. I carefully picked up her arms and placed them on me. I checked my nightstand to make sure my gun was there and loaded. I wasn't taking no chances tonight.

I turned back to Lola and her big beautiful brown eyes stared back.
"I would like to sleep now. Please don't try nun with me. Thank you for letting me stay, I appreciate you for real. Goodnight Mara." I kissed her and gave her a small hug.
"I got you forever Lo, goodnight baby."

- Lola's POV -

   I woke up in Samara's arms, I started to move but that only made her hold me tighter. I pinched her wrist and she instantly let go. I made my way to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I got back in her room she was smoking.

    "At this early hour?" I asked. Mara laughed.
   "Wake and bake babydoll. You want a blunt?" I laughed and shook my head. Weed gives me headaches buttttt, I took the blunt anyways. I pulled and blew the smoke in her face. Mara laughed and kissed me. I could get used to this, I hoped that this was the true her and not some façade that she was putting up. I laid up next to her and we smoked in silence for a while.

   "Lo, I won't be mad or nun. But do you like Zay? Like do you wanna be with her?" I closed my eyes ignoring her. I felt her soft hand on my chin. She pulled me closer to her.
   "I don't like being ignored Lola. Answer my question." She whispered into my ear. I felt chills go down my spine.

    "I don't like her like that, she's scary." I muttered.
"Aw my poor baby. You don't gotta worry about her for right now, I promise." Before I could say anything someone rang her doorbell. I threw on a shirt and followed her downstairs. I tugged on her arm before she opened the door.

"Wait, how do you know it's not Zay?"
"Zay has a key to here plus that's not her car." I sighed and let go of her arm. I pulled from my blunt and sat on her couch. Samara opened the door.

    "YERRRRR MARA! Which bitch you got here? She got a nice ass car. And y'all smoking? Spark me up nigga." This loud ass girl pushed her way past Mara and sat next to me. I rolled my eyes then Mara sighed deeply.
    "WORDDD SHE'S A STUD? Wassup sexy"
    "Move from me, I don't know you."
    "If you stop fucking wit Mara lame ass you can get to know me."

   I looked back at Mara who was getting water and ignoring everything going on. Don't get me wrong her friend was fine as fuck. She had a neat ass line up and locs. Her skin was a beautiful caramel color. She had a nose piercing and tattoos. She had on gold rim Cartier glasses. The girl looked older than me tho, bummer. She was probably a hoe anyways. I felt her arm wrap around me and I quickly pushed it off.

   "Ion even know your name, why the fuck are you touching me?" The girl laughed and took my blunt from me. What the hell... and where the fuck was Mara?
   "I'm Tyra but you gon call me Ty. What's your name love?" She pulled from my blunt then blew the smoke out and smiled at me. I almost melted bruh. Fuck this shit bro.

   "I'm not your love. My name Lola. I'll be right back" I quickly got up and jetted up the stairs. Samara bitch ass was in her bed smoking. I stood in the doorway angrily.
   "Why the fuck you left me with yo friend? She basically down there eye fucking me my nigga."
    "She's harmless. Come here though." I didn't move. What the fuck she thought this was? I felt someone behind me.

    "She said to go to her." Ty whispered in my ear. Oh nah. I tried to slip past her but she grabbed my arm and pulled me into Mara's room. Ty pushed me onto the bed and Mara pulled me onto her arms. Ty stared at me with lust in her eyes. I felt myself get a little wet as she licked her lips. She pulled again from my blunt that she never gave back.

    "She's cute Samara, how'd you bag her?" Before she said anything I quickly interjected.
    "We aren't together. We just friends." Samara set her blunt down then laughed. She pulled my hair hard as fuck. She gave me a dirty look then kissed me. It caught me off guard and when she grabbed my ass I released a little moan. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and I sucked on it until she let go.

    "That was sexy and I'd love to keep watching but it doesn't answer my question." Ty said. She moved closer to me and Mara. I flinched as she ran her hand up and down my thigh. Mara laughed. I didn't get the fucking joke.

   "Yea y'all are weird together. Anyways Mara you know what I came here for, where is it?" Mara motioned to the dresser and pointed to the very last drawer. Ty pulled out a gun and a big ass bag of weed. What the fuck is going on?

   "It's not loaded, you fucking wit me Samara?" Mara pulled twice before laughing. Once again I didn't understand what was so funny.
   "Man relax yo dumb ass picked up the wrong one. Maybe try picking up the one with your name on it." Ty rolled her eyes and picked up another gun. Her name was engraved on the handle in blue. She cocked it. Ty tucked the gun in her sweats and smiled.

   "You the goat Mara. I'll catch you later." She walked over to us and kissed Mara. Yo???? I looked at her with a confused face.
   "You want a kiss too shawty?" When I was about to speak Mara did instead.
    "Nah she good, go about your business Tyra man."

    "Don't call me that. Bye Samara, bye Lo." She walked out the room and I soon heard the front door close. I opened my mouth to talk but Mara beat me to it.
    "Don't even ask me about it. Cause you gon be real mad when I don't answer your questions." I sat there dumbfounded. I started to pack my bag, I can not stay here with allat illegal shit.

   "Where the fuck you going bruh?"
    "Out. Don't worry I'm not a fed. I won't tell no one. I'll be back later Mara." I kissed her forehead and walked out her room. I wasn't actually sure if I'd be back later. I made my way downstairs. I took a bottle of apple juice, picked up my keys then walked out her front door.

wc: 1510🧚🏾
what do y'all think of ty?
the italicized text is the characters thoughts!
wear yo mask.