Chapter Twelve.

- Tyras POV -

It was 8:57 and Lola still wasn't at Mara's place. I even held off on drinking for her.
"Stop watching my damn door, she'll be here Ty. Relax." Mara came up behind me and kissed my neck. I pushed her off of me, I was not in the mood.

"Move from me she probably laid up with Azaria weenie ass right now. Ima call her." Mara rolled her eyes at me.
"Stop stressing over her. She not your shordy."
"Shut up." My phone started ringing and I saw it was Lola. I took a deep breath and answered, I'm dumb nervous for what?

"Hey Lo, wassup?"
"Hey um.. I'm gonna be a lil late but I'm coming! I'll be there in about ten mins. Mara told me you didn't drink yet, you're a sweetheart." I felt my face get warm.

"Okay I'm waiting for you, drive safe ma." She hung up and I smacked Mara. But not super hard... just hard enough to get my point across.
"Don't ever tell her nun like that again, you hear me?" She laughed and kissed my cheek.

    "What, you don't want yo shawty to know that you care about her enough to stay away from the Henny?" I moved from her before I slapped her again. Soon the doorbell rang and I leaped off the couch. I flung open the door and saw Lola standing there. I cheesed, picked her up, and spun her around.

"Hey mama I missed you so much." I kissed her and set her down. Lola giggled and came inside.
"I brought juice cause I didn't know what else to bring. Hey Samara." Lola said. Mara nodded at her. I took the bag from her and motioned her to sit on the couch.
   "I thought you said this was a party, no one else is here..."
   "I didn't say party I said Mara was having something at her place. Relax." She started fidgeting with her thumbs. I wonder why the fuck she so nervous.

"Come upstairs with me." I said to her. She silently nodded and got up.
"Aye Lola you good? If somethings wrong you gotta tell me so we can figure it out."

   "Uhh Ion know I guess I just feel bad about leaving Zay. She seemed really lonely and I left her anyways." We went to Mara's room and she laid down on the bed. Lola really seemed upset but... Was I wrong to be mad that she was upset over Zay? I sat next to her and rubbed her back.

   "Look at me Lo." She slowly sat up and our eyes met. I took her face in my hand. I kissed her and I had that same electrical feeling. She pulled away and motioned me to lay down. Lola got on top of me and started kissing me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I sucked on it. Just then I heard the room door open. Shit I thought I locked it.

   "If y'all wanted to fuck I have a guest bedroom. Don't do that in my bed bruh." I laughed and gripped Lola's butt. Mara's eyebrows raised. I heard the door click, She got on her bed and looked at Lola with pure lust in her eyes. Mara's eyes were glazed over, I could tell she was cross faded.

   "So y'all got something going on or what? Lola laughed and I nodded.
   "Nah we just friends Mara relax." Lola said. My eyebrows furrowed. Why would she say that? Mara grabbed Lola and kissed on her neck. I wanted to stop her but I couldn't , it was turning me on. Lola put her hands on my boobs to stable herself as Mara started teasing her. I felt her grind up against me with pleasure as Mara sucked her nipples. She released a small moan and I rewarded her with a small smack on her ass. The doorbell rang and Samara motioned me to get up.
"Mmcht why do I have to get the door it's YOUR house."

"Tyra. Go get the fucking door and do it now." I rolled my eyes and gave Lola a kiss before I got up. I went downstairs and opened the door to find Zay standing there. I smirked and blocked her from coming in.
"Hey baby. Lola busy right now what you need?" She pushed past me and rolled her eyes. I grabbed her wrist to spin her around.

"Aw don't be like that, youn miss us?"
   "Miss mamas I don't miss ANYTHING about you. Get out my face. Where the fuck is Lola at she not answering her phone." I laughed and held her hand. I motioned her to sit down and I sat on top of her. She immediately tried to push me off of her but I pinned her arms down.

   "Stop doing that to me." She rolled her eyes and relaxed her shoulders. I lifted my hands and hers landed on my butt.
   "I thought you ain't miss me?"
   "I don't. But you tryna get me hard right now so move Ty." I started kissing on her neck and grinding up against her. I hoped I was gonna have sex tonight for fucking real.

"Man what I just say, stop doing allat so we can just chill." I held her chin, I truly forgot how beautiful she is. I turned her face admiring her features. I leaned in and kissed her. She held me tighter and deepened the kiss. I heard doors open but I ignored them, she was all I wanted. Zay had all my focus.

"Man what the whole fuck?" I felt someone pull my shoulder.
"Whoever it is leave me alone I'm busy."
"Tyra. I need you to get the fuck off my friend now, respectfully." I rolled my eyes.

"Well if it ain't the bitch that ditched me for MY friend. We busy nigga go away." Lola pushed me off Zay.
"We're leaving now. Come on Zay." Zay shrugged and got up. What a fucking pushover. I grabbed her waist band and pulled her back to me.

"No matter what you say, I know you miss me. Come to my place tomorrow in the morning." Zay looked at me then smiled and shook her head.

"We'll see Ty, we'll see." With that her and Lola walked out the door. Where the fuck was Mara? I made my way upstairs and opened her door. She had a sticky note on her forehead that read "She tried to touch me and I knocked her out. Via Lola."

I sighed and adjusted Samara in her bed. I rubbed her cheeks and looked her. Man what is wrong with you? I hated to admit but the moment I had with Zay made me feel something. Better than I had felt with Lola. I needed Zay back.

wc: 1145
okay so hey guys🙈 thank you so so much for all the votes and reads! i update super slow but i plan on making the chapters shorter. once again, thanks for reading and voting🥲💙