Chapter Seven.

- Lola's POV -

   Mara didn't take her arm off of me while we walked around the mall. She was so nice to me and not once did she raise her voice at me. Eventually she decided we had to find Zay. Even though I really didn't want to. I wanted to give Mara head again but she wasn't picking up any of the hints I was putting down.

"Mara I gotta use the bathroom, come with me"
"Aii don't take too long though we gotta get Zay wherever she is." I rolled my eyes and dragged her to a family bathroom with me. See now those bathrooms are separate from the rest of the bathrooms. She hesitated when we got to the door.
"I'll wait outside for you Lo"

"Come with me, please?" I pouted at her and she rolled her eyes but followed me in the bathroom, she locked the door. Maybe she did understand what I wanted. I tapped my cheek and she gave me a kiss. Maras hands wrapped around my waist and I planted a small kiss on her lips.

"Now stop playing like dat Lola. If you gon kiss me then kiss me." She moved her hands lower and gripped my butt, I might've let out a small moan. She kissed me again but this time her tongue slipped in my mouth. I started sucking on her tongue. I let go and got on my knees in front of her.
"Nah what I tell you in the car? I wouldn't feel right, come on get up." I gave her pleading eyes and undid her belt.

"Let me make you happy Mara. I wanna do this. Right here and right now." I ran my finger along the rim of her boxers. She grabbed my neck and made me stand up.
"Behave while we're here. Maybe you can come back to my place and we can work sumn out. But not here Lo." She whispered into my ear and gently bit it. She kissed me one last time and buckled her belt. I walked out leaving her in there.

I grabbed my phone out my pocket and text Zay.
--> come to my car. we leaving. idk where you are and i'm not walking around looking for you. i'm leaving in 10 mins, with or without you.

Her quick reply caught me off guard.

--> aii ma. i'm sorry about earlier doe. i'll make it up to you babydoll, swea💙

I didn't reply because I know I would've snapped. I didn't know where Mara was, I cared but I had to pretend not to. She was honestly right I was acting out because Zay hurt me. I rushed to my car and looked in my glove compartment for more blunts. I found two, perfect. I lit one up and pulled. My car door opened and Zay sat down.

   "You're gonna drive high? Switch with me I'm not high anymore."
    "Girl fuck you. I'll be fine." She sighed and placed a small gift bag on my lap. I raised my eyebrows at her.

   "I really feel bad Lola. I can't believe I hurt you after I said I wouldn't anymore. I'm embarrassed and disgusted with myself. I'm so sorry love. I hope you can forgive me and work with me to get better. I want us to have a relationship eventually but I know it won't work if I can't get my anger in check. I hope you can forgive me."

                           - Zay's POV -

   Anddd scene. Say what you want about me but I was a damn good liar. Lola looked at me in awe of what I said to her. Don't be alarmed not all of it was a lie. I did feel bad for hurting her but allat other shit? A lie. I gently placed a kiss on her cheek and reached into the gift bag. The bag had two pairs of earrings. One pair had a gold square base with diamonds.

The other had my name plated on it. There was a diamond for the dot on the "I" honestly those were for me but I can always get another pair. Lola examined both sets and pulled again. She turned to me and blew the smoke in my face. That shit was sexy when she did it.

    "They're beautiful Zay, thank you. I appreciate the gifts but you can not buy back my trust with jewelry." She closed the boxes they came in and placed them back in the bag. At that moment Mara came around her car and tapped on the window. Why the fuck was there now a smile on Lola's face?

   "Waddup Zay, Lola." She winked at Lola. My face heated with anger. Lola smiled and waved her away. She drove back to the hotel in complete silence, no music, no nun. She pulled into the parking lot and sat there in the car.

   "Why did you hit me Azaria? What did I do to you? I thought you liked me..." I didn't answer her and reached out to gently grab her face.

   "I'm not good at love baby. Teach me to be better, I wanna be better for you." I kissed her cheek and got out her car. I know she would eventually follow me in. I opened the door to our hotel room and started cleaning up. I hope she forgave me.

                         - Lola's POV -

    Man as if I bought that sorry ass apology. The earrings were beautiful but I could tell she didn't actually care about my feelings. I got out my car and my phone dinged. I read the message as I walked into the hotel.

--> hey is mara. if you still wanna link you could come to my place

I cheesed but quickly stopped smiling. When the fuck did I give her my number?

--> um yea that's cool. lmk what time. also when tf did you get my number... i never gave it to you.

-->lmao aii. come in an hour. 913 chevron dr. and i got it from Zay lol. see you later mama.

    I locked my phone and opened the room door. Zay was laying on one of the beds half naked. She was just... hanging out.

   "ZAY MY NIGGA CAN YOU PUT ON SHORTS LORD." She laughed and walked towards me and kissed my neck. I pushed her off of me and pointed to her boxers.

    "On. Now." Zay rolled her eyes but put them on, it not like they did much anyways. I started looking for a new outfit to wear to Maras place. Not that I cared what she thought or whatever.

   "What're you getting dressed for Lo? Where we going?"
"WE are not going anywhere. I'M going to hang out with a friend." She smiled at me. Fuck her and her pretty ass smile bro.
"Can I come?" I rolled my eyes and slammed down the shirt I was holding.

"Bitch you deaf? What I just say? I'M going, you are not. Stay here and meditate or something." She grabbed arm, twisted it behind my back, and bent me over the desk. I love that aggressive shit, I got a lil wet.

    "Watch yo fucking tone Lola. Don't let me have to remind you again." I felt her dick up against me. She pushed closer to me and I held my breath.

    "I'm sorry Zay. Let my arm go please." She kissed my neck and started sucking on it but I pushed her off before there was a hickey. I went into the bathroom to shower and shave. Not that it mattered or anything... Just to be safe ya know. When I got out, I got dressed and put on my slides. Should I bring something to her place? Like a candle Ion know. I grabbed my keys.

    "I'll be back later, don't do no dumb shit. And more importantly do NOT follow me." Zay rolled her eyes and put her hands on my waist.
   "I do what I want. I'll miss you ma." She gave me a kiss. I pulled away but she moved her hand grabbed my neck. She started to squeeze as she kissed me. I started to see spots. I realized what was going on and kneed her in her crotch. Not today bitch.

   "Are you fucking serious Azaria? You were gonna choke me out JUST so I wouldn't leave? You're abusive as fuck. I don't want a relationship with you, leave me the fuck alone." I grabbed my bag and packed it. I wasn't gonna go back to the dorm rooms for a while. I guess I'm staying with Samara for a minute. Zay was silent. She sighed and finally spoke.

  "Why do you keep acting like you're not mine Lola? We have something. I don't care where you run to. I will find you, no matter what. You'll always belong to me." I punched her. Probably wasn't the smartest move but I did it. I swung hard as fuck and decked her right in her face. She deserved it.
   "Girl fuck you." I grabbed my stuff and slammed the door as I left.

wc: 1525💤
thoughts?
should i introduce a new character?
i update slow, sorry! i'm a student plus i'm working on another story!