Chapter Five.

- Lola's POV -

Zay caught me VERY off guard with her question.
"Ma'am I told you I was a virgin. I've never been that sexual with anyone but you." She looked so pleased to hear it like I didn't already tell her.

"My best friend Samara is coming. I told her you were here. I'm gonna run home and grab clothes if she comes just open the door. She looks like me, you can't miss her." I made a face at Zay. Bitch did it look like I wanted to be left alone wit yo friend? I sucked it up and accepted my fate. Zay grabbed her shit and left. I turned on the tv and about 30 minutes later someone knocked on the door. I looked out the peephole for who I thought was Zay. I opened the door.

"She wasn't lying you really are sexy." I rolled my eyes and felt her hand snake around my waist.
"You must be the best friend." I wiggled out her hand and motioned her to close the door. She followed me to the beds and flopped on mine. I stood next to it instead of sitting down.

"Soooo you and Zay dating or what?" I laughed in her face. This fool.
"No we not. I'm beyond single we just roommates." Samara pulled me onto the bed and got close to my face.

"Roommates that spontaneously spend the night in a hotel? I know y'all didn't fuck or else she wouldn't have left me here with you. You gave her head?" I looked at her and said nothing. She reached up to hold my chin.

"You got a pretty ass face ma. Especially your lips. You want another dick in ya mouth?" I moved away from her hand. Ion even know this bitch and she tryna face fuck me too?

"You're fucking weird Samara. I don't know you and you're asking for head? Are you intersex too?" She moved back to being close to me, her arm rested on my waist.
"Duh I'm intersex. I'm only asking cause we're gonna fuck anyways. How was Zay's dick?"

"It was good" I mumbled.
"Mine is better baby." She whispered directly into my ear. Samara started to kiss on my neck while holding me tighter. I let a little moan escape from me. She took that opportunity to kiss me. Her lips were warm and soft.

She tasted like cherries. I pushed her away. At that moment my phone rang.
"Umm hey Zay your friend came, you're on speaker."
"Hey doll, hey Mara. I hope y'all getting along. I'll be back in like 10 minutes. Mara remember what we talked about, I'm serious." Samara rolled her eyes and flicked her tongue at me. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yea yea whatever I know. Bye Zay."
"Bye Zay!!" I chimed in. I hung up and placed my phone on the nightstand. She grabbed my neck and kissed me again. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth. I sucked it until she pulled away from the kiss.

"You cool with this Lola? We can stop if you want." I was gonna use the same trick I did with Zay. I got up and turned up the AC.
"Take off your pants." I mean the biggest smiled I've ever seen on a human was on this horny bitch face. I sat on top of her.
"How big?"
"11" She smirked after telling me.

I felt her hands wrap around my waist. The door clicked open. I tried to get up but Samara started kissing on me. It was too late. Zay cleared her throat. Samara pulled away from me and smiled.

"Keep going. Since y'all like each other so much." She sat down in a chair across from the bed and motioned us to continue. What the fuck kinda friendship did they have bruh...

"Don't gotta tell me twice." Mara started moving my body over her dick. I kissed on her neck until I felt her underneath me. I moved down and left hickeys on her chest. I got off of her and saw Zay had her dick out.
    "Take it out" I whispered to Mara. As soon as it was out my mouth was on her dick. Mara pushed my head down until I gagged. She pulled my hair.

"You betta not throw up. Keep going, no hands." I nodded and did as I was told. I heard Zay moan in the chair. Mara motioned her onto the bed. Mara moved her hand up and down Zay's shaft until she came. I kept sucking until I felt her release in my mouth. I was going to go again when Zay pulled me up.

"Swallow it." I kept eye contact with her as I swallowed Maras nut. Zay grabbed my neck and kissed me. She moaned as Mara started to give her head. With her free hand Zay pushed her head down. Her moans got louder. What the fuck was Mara doing that I didn't?

Zay broke away from our kiss as she released in Maras mouth. They kissed and it seemed to go on forever. I think they forgot about me. I watched them pull apart from the kiss. Mara pulled back on her pants and belt.

"I'll see y'all later" She pulled me into a kiss and spit in my mouth. Mara winked and left. I watched Zay's eyes follow Mara as she walked out the door. I grabbed clothes out the bag Zay brought back and walked into the bathroom without saying a word. I could tell by the way Zay looked at Samara that this wasn't spur of the moment.

They've definitely gave each other head before. I was upset for some reason. I got in the shower and stayed in there for a while even after I was done cleaning myself. I eventually got out and got dressed. I still felt disgusting.

wc: 992🧱
what do y'all think of Samara?