Chapter Ten.

- Samara's POV -

   "Beg for it Tyra" She bounced up and down on my dick about to explode. She wasn't gonna cum unless she begged for it. I flipped us over so I was now on top.

   "P-Please Mara, Please let me cum." I thrusted into her harder. Fuck her moans were so beautiful.
   "Please who Ty? Scream for me." Her eyes rolled back and I knew I got her.
   "UGH PLEASE DADDY PLEASE LET ME CUM." I slammed into her and bent down to kiss her neck.

   "Cum for me." I whispered into her ear. She moaned and scratched my back. Her legs shook and I let her ride out her high. Damn I'm good. I kiss her cheek and pulled out. I started to put on my clothes. I picked up my phone and saw the time.
   "Hey you wanna go see Lola?" Ty raised her eyebrows.
   "When are you gonna tell her about us? I'll go but you need to tell her Mara."
   "Whatever Ty, get dressed we're leaving in 15 mins."

***

I sat in the car in silence with Ty next to me.
   "I didn't mean to get you mad Mara. But I can tell you like her." I rolled my eyes as I stopped at a red light. I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me.
   "Dead it, I mean it Tyra." She nodded and looked away from me. Ugh fuck her. I pulled up to the school and text Lola.

--> i'm outside and yes i brought tyra
--> which lot?
--> b7

About five mins passed before my car door opened. Lola stood in front of me with her arms crossed.
   "Hey Samara, Tyra." Ty didn't even look up. I could see the hickeys I left all over her neck. I wish I could mark Lola up like that. Lola honked my horn and I nearly slapped this hoe.

   "Don't do that." I got out the car and hugged her. She squeezed back and I kissed her cheek. I heard Ty laugh and I swear I've never gotten back in my car faster.
   "What's funny Tyra?"
   "It's just that... those are the same lips you was eating me with. So I laughed." I looked up at Lola who was unfazed by Ty's comment.

   "Bold of you to assume that I don't wanna taste you too." Lola said. Tyra looked up as Lola got in the backseat. Ty climbed to to back seat with her. What the fuck is going on?
   "You know what, Ima leave y'all to it." I got out the car and gave my keys to Ty.

    "There's wipes in the glove compartment incase y'all need to... clean up" I wanted to watch so badly but I knew it was better not to. I started to walk in the direction of the dorm rooms. Even though I was still mad at Zay for hitting Lola, I really missed her.

- Zay's POV -

My room door opened and there stood Samara. I didn't even move to say nun to her. I wasn't in the mood and more importantly why the fuck did she leave Lola and Tyra together. I felt her body press up against me but I ignored it. I felt her kisses along my neck.

"You don't miss me ma?" I tried to get up but she held me down. Her hand slipped into my boxers and she started to jerk me off. I released a little moan and she stopped.

"You don't deserve it Zay. Look at me." I sighed knowing that if I didn't look willingly she would make me look.
"Hello Samara. Care to tell me why you brought my sweet, innocent girlfriend around drugs and guns? And where the fuck is she now?" Mara rolled her eyes and started to caress my face with her hand. She stared right into my eyes making sure that I was staring back.

"It wasn't on purpose love. And Lola ain't even yo girlfriend, relax. I wasn't expecting her to spend the night but she did. I completely forgot that Ty was coming over the next morning. She's in my car now." I said nothing. Then it hit me, Lola and Tyra were in the car fu- oh hell no.

"Where the hell did you park Samara and you better tell me the truth I mean it." This bitch dead laughed in my face.
   "Zay they fine. They're just talking bruh relax." I punched her in the stomach and got up.

   "Don't ever tell me to relax bout mine. Especially when you leave her with some dangerous ass bitch. Girl fuck you." I stormed out of my dorm room grabbing my keys and phone on my way out. I called Lola. No answer. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I scanned the parking lot for Maras car. Where the fuck is it? After 15 minutes I finally spotted it I walk over slowly trying to stay calm.

- Lola's POV -

I wasn't gonna cap and say I wasn't nervous to be alone with Ty. But at the same time something about her was eerily comforting. I didn't even realize I was studying her face until she snapped in my face.

"Don't do that my nigga." She laughed as if she knew I wasn't serious. She reached up to hold my face and I flinched.
"Who been hurting you mama? Was it Azaria? Or was it Samara?"

"What? Mara has never hit me, why did you even think it was her?" Ty looked up at me and shrugged. She put her arm around me and kissed me. I felt something new in me. My heart was warm and our lips seemed to go together perfectly. I pulled away first.
"Why would you... aren't you and Mara together?" Tyra laughed and tried to pull me in for another kiss.

"Don't act like you don't want this Lola." I should've listened to Zay bruh. For once she was right about something. Tyra pulled me in to her lap and bit my ear gently.

"What you doing wit Mara anyways when you can have me. Mara shuts you out. She didn't even want you to spend the night. Zay hurts you too baby. She hits you and pushes you around like you don't matter. You matter to me though. I would never hurt you."

   I sat on her lap in silence. I knew she was right but I didn't believe that I mattered to her. I felt her hands slide around my waist. She held me tighter and started kissing my neck. Something in my gut told me to push her off so I did.

"You're super sweet Ty. But it just seems foul for us to be doing this in Mara's car. Maybe we can hang out another time." Tyra nodded then leaned in for a kiss. I sighed but gave in like a dumb ass. She squeezed me and pulled away.

"While I'm enjoying this a lot, Zay is coming towards the car and I think you should get up like now." I got up just as Zay opened the door.

"Hi Zay, you miss me shawty?" Tyra said while reaching for Zay's face. Zay had a repulsed look on her face.

"Don't fucking touch me. Lola can you please come back with me to the dorms. Please." She gave me these big puppy eyes and I folded.

"I'm sorry Ty but you heard her. I'll see you around." Ty smirked and grabbed my arm as I stepped out the car.
"Bye sweetheart."

wc: 1257
LOLLL this took long. updates are gonna be slow, sorry! i might make the chapters shorter so i can update more.