Chapter Six.

- Zay's POV -

Lola wouldn't even look at me. The sex was consensual and it was amazing. Sometimes I wonder if Samara was really gay cause the way she be sucking my dick... whew I be hot just thinking about it.

"Hey baby. What's wrong?" She shot me the most dirtiest look ever. Fuck wrong wit her bruh. I grabbed her wrists and pushed her on the bed.

"Stop with the damn attitude. Tell me what's wrong. Now." She glared at me defiantly. I rolled my eyes and got a spliff out my bag. I lit it and laid back down next to her. She had the audacity to reach for it... after allat attitude? Hell nah.

"Stop being neff Zay, pass it."
"Nah you was having allat attitude with me and now you wanna smoke with me? Ain't no way." Lola moved closer to me and started kissing on my neck, my fucking weak spot. I felt her giving me hickeys and I allowed it. I tilted my head and pulled again. I decided to pass to her finally and she smiled at me.

"So how long you and Mara been fucking each other?" I closed my eyes but smiled. I wondered how long it was gonna take her to ask. Honestly we've been fucking since the day we met. I wasn't gonna tell her that of course.

"Um for about two years. We stop if one of us gets into a relationship. Usually it ends up as a threesome though." She rolled onto her stomach and closed her eyes. Lola nodded but said nothing.

"Zay my love" she gave me puppy eyes. I pulled again and answered her
"Yes baby"
"I wanna go shopping. Can you drive?" I rolled my eyes again. This girl was gonna be the fucking death of me.

"Lola I'm high bruh come on. Let's just take your car and YOU can drive." She sighed and motioned me to pull again. This time I transferred the smoke into her mouth and she breathed it back out onto my face. Not gonna cap that shit was sexy.

"Zay we're leaving. So get up, now." Listen, I know she said she was a bottom. But this girl give me switch vibes. She be talking like she gon fuck me... I kinda liked it.
"You should invite Samara, I like having her around." Now that caught my attention but I invited her anyways.

—> yo me & lola going shopping. she wanted me to invite you so you betta come.

She text me back almost immediately.

—> she asked for me? i'm deff coming. y'all looking for a third? cause yk i'm wit whateva😏

I locked my phone and chose to ignore Mara. I know we had a threesome but I truthfully wanted Lola to myself. Like I said, I'm tryna get her pregnant. I want her as my wife. I showered and threw on some new clothes not really paying attention. Lola waited for me on the bed with an impatient look on her face. Like I gave a fuck, she can be impatient all she wants.

Perfection takes time.
    "I'm going downstairs. Meet me in my car, do I need to get Samara or is she driving?" I shot her a dirty look.
   "She's driving. I'll be down when I get there." I snapped at her. Why does she keep asking about her? They had sex ONCE which I knew was gonna happen even though I told Samara to watch it. She is my best friend and all but I don't trust her very much. Lola is MY wife. I don't care that we just met, I like her a lot.

    She rolled her eyes and slammed the room door as she left. We had a whole dorm room back on campus I'm not sure why I extended our stay. I just wanted to be even more alone with her I guess.
    I made my way downstairs and sat in the passenger seat of her car.

"Took you long enough bruh" Lola rolled her eyes as she turned on her car. I had enough of her fucking attitude. I grabbed her neck and made her look at at me. With my free hand I pulled from my spliff. I blew the smoke in her face.
"You gon start fucking respecting me Lola. I don't care how mad you are. You're gonna fucking respect me bitch."

- Lola's POV -

Zay's eyes were low and red. Her hand was wrapped firmly on my neck. She kept eye contact with me as she leaned in closer to my face. She was so sexy when she was high. But so dangerous.

"Do you hear me fucking talking to you?" I nodded and slowly moved her hand from my neck. She gave me a disgusted look and slapped me.

"Don't move my hands ever. I'll move whenever the fuck I'm ready. Don't be fucking dumb my nigga. Drive." Zay pulled again and closed her eyes. My face stung and my eyes started to water. I absentmindedly drove to the mall thinking the whole way there. She said she would never hit me again. I couldn't take this shit I don't care how much money she had. I pulled into the mall parking lot.

"Where are we meeting Samara?" I asked softly. Zay was faded as fuck and payed me no attention she just got out the car, slamming my door in the process. She don't pay this damn car insurance so what the fuck she slamming it for? As soon as she walked away I let my tears fall.

What the fuck was wrong with her? I'm nice to her why can't she be nice back? At that moment a Mercedes pulled up next to me. Mara got out and I quickly wiped my tears as she tapped on my window. I rolled it down a lil.

     "Hey babydoll. Where Zay at?" She locked her car and came around to the passenger side of my car.
    "She went in already." I wiped my eyes again. I didn't give a fuck about Zay at the moment. I wanted all of  Maras attention.

    "Aw what's wrong? How come you was crying?" She sniffed the air and made a face.       
     "Zay was smoking in here?" I nodded and she motioned me to turn my face. Anger rose on her face.

       "She fucking hit you? Ima kill her."
       "It doesn't hurt anymore I'm fine Samara. I don't wanna cause anymore issues." I placed my hand on her thigh hoping she would understand what I was hinting at. She raised her eyebrows at me. Then she sighed, I knew where this was going.

      "As much as I would like to Lo... I can't take advantage of you like that. You're vulnerable right now and that's not right of me." I rolled my eyes but I knew she was right. I motioned her to get out so we could go into the mall. I flinched slightly as she put her arm around me.
     "You safe with me you know that right? I always got you ma." I nodded.

wc: 1208✨
do y'all think samara should get her own pov?
what do y'all think of my writing style?
questions, comments, or concerns?