chapter eighteen

zay's pov

lola been gone for three days. i don't think my sex drive has ever been this high like ever. i been calling her and calling her and she never answers. i went over to her bed and folded her blanket. i never really looked at her picture wall but the more i looked the more i saw ary. mmcht fuck her. that's probably what she's doing to lola right now. my subconscious is a bitch. i picked up my phone to text lola.

z- hey, you busy rn?
i surprisingly got a reply. my face fell when i read it.
l- hey azaria, lola is doing homework what do you need?
l- it's ary btw:)

are you fucking serious. i didn't even reply. i went on insta and watched lola's story. quote, quote, sub, sub, sub, and videos of ary. the first one was of her dancing. the second one she was standing behind lola and smiling. i told you they were fucking. "SHUT UP" i yelled at myself. there was a knock on my door.
"what do you want and who are you"
"can i come in?" a girls voice came from behind my door.

"whatever sure." a girl about my height entered my room. i've never seen her before but she was cute as fuck. darkskin with her hair out and clear glasses. so fine. i looked her up and down.

"you not gon speak?" she laughed.
"my bad. my name is anira, i'm right next door. i'm here because you're loud as fuck and it gotta stop. i be trying to study and all i hear is yelling and arguing. where is your roommate?" i gawked at her. who the fuck did she think she was talking to?

   "close the door anira, let's talk." she rolled her eyes but did as she was told. she sat on my bed even though i didn't tell her to sit.
   "my roommate is on a trip love. my bad about the yelling and arguing we get into it often. i'll try to keep it down."

  "okay thanks. i appreciate that." anira started to stand. i pushed her back down. i stood directly in front of her.
   "is there something else i can help you with my nigga, what the fuck?" i laughed and sat down next to her.

   "let's talk for a lil ma" anira rolled her eyes.
   "ian yo 'ma' i wanna go back to my room, leave me alone bruh. just keep your noise down." i snaked my arm around her shoulder.

   "yea yea i will. chill with me for a lil. don't be an offie. we neighbors let me get to know you." she pushed my arm off her.
   "ion wanna get to know you. you're getting me dumb tight right now so i'm gonna go and you're gonna let me go. witcho weird ass." i grabbed her neck and kissed her quickly. i let go and she immediately stood up. i stood up right after.

  "ARE YOU FUCKING SPLIT MY NIGGA?" i laughed.
   "look who's yelling now. keep it down love." she reached to hit me but i caught her arms and pinned them to her sides. she glared at me, she was so fine. her being angry was getting me hard. i didn't have any boxers on just shorts, sooner or later she was gonna notice.

   "i need you to let me the fuck go, respectfully"
   "give me your number first."
   "absolutely not, let me go." anira said.
   "give me your number and a goodbye kiss and i'll think about it" aniras eyes widened and she looked away from my face. she rolled her eyes.

   "mmcht give me your phone." i smiled and let her arms go. i grabbed my phone and handed it to her. she saved her contact as "anira👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏿"
   "thanks shawty." she rolled her eyes again. hmm
i'm gonna have to fix that.
   "you're forgetting something anira." she adjusted her glasses and made a face at me.

   "i'm not yo bitch, you already got my number leave me alone." i rolled my eyes but opened the door for her.
  "i hate to be that nigga but give me a hug, i'm friendly like that" she laughed and walked out flipping me off in the process. i closed the door and laughed. i wish i had met her sooner, i'd fuck her brains out. which i probably will by next week.

*the next day*

zay's pov (still lol)

i was doing some homework and blasting music when there was frantic knocking on my door. i paused the music.
"COME IN BRUH" i yelled. anira bust in my room mad as hell. she closed the door and stood there. she took a deep breath before she started talking.

"what the fuck did i tell you yesterday about the noise azaria? all i asked you to do was to keep the noise down. why the fuck you can't listen?" she paced as she talked. i motioned her to come sit next to me. she sat mad as fuck next to me. i moved my laptop and books on the desk and laid down. she glared at me.

"why don't you listen bruh i'm tired of re-" i grabbed her neck again and pulled her face close to mine. she tried to pull back but i only held her neck tighter.

"stop doing that azaria bro i'm not pla-" i placed my lips on hers. maybe this is what she wanted all along. she kissed back and got on top of me. i brought my hands to her ass and rubbed on it while slowly going up her shirt. i felt her moan into my mouth. i pulled away from her, immediately thinking of lola. anira gave me a skeptical look.

   "it's the girl you live with ain't it?" i stared at her face. man was she beautiful. i nodded.
   "tell me what happened." anira said as she laid her head on my chest. i rubbed her back and butt as i spoke.

   "she has this best friend who she went on the trip with. the best friend came in here acting like lola was her girlfriend. kissing her and acting like i was the villain. i got mad when the best friend left to take lola's stuff to her car. i choked lola but i'm really aggressive so i left a mark on her. when she left she stopped sharing her location with me. it hurt. i tried calling her to apologize but she didn't answer. then today when i text her... her stupid best friend replied." anira reached for my phone.

   "open it love." i did as i was told and she read the quick thread of messages.
   "wow. that's um interesting. what're you gonna do? you can't keep having random sex, cause i hear it too buddy." i laughed and stared at her face. she stared right back.

   "what is it? you keep looking at me for what..." i shook my head and close my eyes.
   "it's nothing. you can leave if you want, i know you don't like me. i'll be quieter for real this time." anira reached down and kissed me one last time sucking on my bottom lip as she released. anira stared at me.

" look who's staring now." she laughed and brought her lips to my neck. she sucked and kissed on my neck as i gripped her butt.
"fuck" i muttered. she lifted her lips from me and looked at her work.
"something to remember me by." she waved as she walked out my room. i got up and looked in my mirror, three hickeys. damn you fumbled that bro, should've greased. oh shut up, i told myself.

wc: 1292
i'm not updating for a while. i didn't edit this k bye