The Bad Ending

You looked at the wolf beastman beside you. You had followed him through disasters, life-threatening missions, randomly placed fanfic-level romantic situations, yet... you still weren't going to act on your feelings. You didn't want him to get hurt.

After a long talk with some of your friends, you decided it would be best to let him know about how you felt, in case it would ever impact a mission. Not wanting to drop this bomb too soon, you were going to tell him after the next mission. Which brings us to now. You had written it all down, and left the letter on his desk. Grabbing his coat, you skipped out of the office. "Ready?" He asked, with a smile. You beamed, "As I'll ever be." It was a simple drug bust at the same dock where you were drugged. This time, you had backup. It was going to work fine. You brought down four men, and Shirou took out two of the snipers who had anticipated interference.

(Letter start:)

I have worked beside you for a while now, and every minute I spend with you is bliss. Every time you save me, I become more and more in... in love with you. I have feelings for you, and I've decided to confront them. Kinda. In the form of this letter, I guess. It does seem a bit cowardly, I suppose, considering I'm supposed to be this confident, impulsive, happy-go-lucky sidekick character. I hope that maybe, I could be the love interest instead? Sincerely yours, (Y/n).

If only you had been able to confess in person...

_________________________________

SYLVASTA Hospital Records: Patient 020347

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Beastman form: Wolf

Alias: The Violet Wolf

Cause of death: fatal wounds, inflicted by bullets after being drugged

_________________________________

Sorry fam, I don't think that this book will be continued. It's time that I move on from the BNA fandom to new worlds. There is much more to see in the anime universe, however I shall continue writing fanfictions because they are my joy. So, any requests for different characters from a different anime? Now to mark the book as completed, sorry to disappoint unu... ALSO FRICK THIS COUNTRY I WANTED RIGHTS AND NOW- um chile so anyway- byeeeee~