💝How you came to be 950~💝

In advance, I'm not sorry to the shirou x michirou shippers but he's way too old.
I'm not entirely sure how old he is, so let's just assume he's 1000. You are like him, looking like you're 20ish.

955 years ago, in a rural mountain village home, you were born. This village was small, and friendly, and was one of the few spots where beastmen and humans lived together in peace. The beastmen's abilities actually helped the villagers, so they were treated as equals and even more. You grew up with an elk beastman, since as a baby you were abandoned in the local woods. It was a peaceful backwater village, and all were content. Then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked... jk. But fr:

Your world was turned upside down at five years old(the world turned upside downnnn~~) when soldiers raided your camp, demanding that the beastmen be handed over for execution. The beastmen were part of your close-knit community, so villagers and beastmen alike stood their ground against the raid. The soldiers showed no mercy, bodies falling limp left and right. The elk, running back, scooped you up and quickly hid you on the brink of the forest. He ran off, and just as he was leaving your view, a spear impaled him from the side. You quietly whimpered when he fell to the ground, jerking weakly as the life flowed out of him and onto the grass. A lone soldier approached you. "Come on filthy cub, show us your true form." (You are, unfortunately, human) You didn't say anything, just turned around, unable to face him. He kicked you hard, and you fell to the floor with a quiet sob. He jabbed you with his spear, the cuts getting progressively deeper, but you wouldn't cry out. You bit your lip in fear as he whispered, "Come on little lamb~ it's more fun when they cry." Your vision grew blurry and the world spun, but before you blacked out, you saw something miraculous. A glowing silver wolf. The soldier gaped at the sight, and threw his spear in desperation. It hit the wolf square in the shoulder, but didn't hinder his stride. As it pounced on the man, you let a weak sound come out of your throat.

Shirou p.o.v.
The blood dripped down from the wound in my shoulder as I looked at the human's target. This can't be... that's a human child... these filthy bastards even attack their own. His blood dripped down onto your lifeless form, as he stared down, holding a silent farewell between his teeth. He walked off towards the remains of your village, your lifeless form staring dully after him.

Hint hint: you dead

Your p.o.v.
You groaned and blinked. I'm not dead?(you are still five tho) You couldn't feel any of the pain from earlier, and your senses seemed... sharper. Crawling over to a puddle of water, you looked at your reflection. There were two lavender ears sprouting from the top of your head, and a bushy tail from your behind. I can help out now! I can save them! You recalled how much the beastmen helped around you, with manual work that the humans couldn't manage. As you ran towards your village, you saw the corpses strewn around in piles. And rather than cry, it was rage that stung your eyes, and filled your throat. So much, that you could hardly breathe. Your ears grew larger, fur covered your skin, and you glowed a light violet. You turned into a wolf. With a long, solitary howl, you turned and disappeared into the woods.

Time skip: 950 years, so now its the time around the anime taking place.

The violet wolf is a lesser known legend than the silver wolf, as you didn't emerge from hiding often enough to be seen. The violet wolf is also less believed in, as it was mostly passed off as another sighting of the silver wolf. You didn't mind all that much, keeping to the shadows of the silver wolf. Nothing really mattered aside from keeping the innocent safe. You had tracked down and killed all the soldiers who slaughtered your village long ago, extinguishing the need to change into the violet wolf. Staying in a normal wolf-beastman form, you now headed to Anima-city, hoping to help protect the species you had become a part of... and hoping to find the silver wolf from all those years ago, to thank him for killing the soldier who killed you and your father.

Details
You are have similar abilities to Shirou because his blood dripped on your wounds. It saved you like his village saved him, even though it's not the blood of a bunch of beastmen like his was. You also have slightly similar abilities to Michirou because you are a human who was given the blood of a beastman. However, your abilities are individually weaker than theirs, as you are not one or the other. Together, one might claim you have the advantage, being a part of both worlds

-You like sweets

-You are female

-After coming back to life, the human blood in you persisted in aging, although the magic wolf blood stopped this process around 20

More is revealed as needed

-You have regenerative abilities

LETS BEGIN!
*uncle Iroh is the best waifu in everything ever prove me wrong I bet u can't* (although speedwagon, yes, is a close second)

30k reads celebratory contest!! Cover art! I need a new, fabulous cover to attract more readers, so PLEASE~ draw Shirou or put together a cover with him and include the the title "Forever" for a valid submission. Including my username is optional :))) credit will be given to you in the info section for this book! No closing date~ so the cover will stay up for at least 2-3 weeks~ Either tag me in submissions (if you tag me, please leave a message on my message boards or inbox or else they might get lost in my notifications) or email them to my spare email: @thatoneemailiuseforwattpad@gmail.com !!! I look forward to seeing submissions, and will probably be sad if I don't get any!!